Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, I have just joined today. I have a couple of weeks left with my current contract and have nothing forth coming at the moment. I tried a little trading and found myself hooked, although at this stage, I have been dabbling with LSE shares. Initially made 500, then promptly lost 800. I think over confidence and a little arrogance, but I am learning.

I have seen an article on Ian Williams EZTrade and was wondering if that was worth buying into?

I currently trade through IG Markets.
Alan

Hello All

Im a newbie here.. looking into intraday trading and been recently focusing on tradindex.com website where i have been playing around with the virtual account (ftse100 daily cash).. and i must admit i have been guessing with the line graphs offered and suprisingly i have been gaining good results with the method of guessing i use.. but now im close to trying out with sum small funds.. wish me luck guys..!

Good day to all!
I'm new at Forex but by no means to the financial markets. Been investing for over 30 years mostly in stocks and commodities.

Looking for ward to interacting with you all. Any one know where I may locate a River Oscillator Indicator for MT4?

Thank you!

Hi there.

I am a new spreadbetter and have been trading for about 6 weeks on and off.

Until today, I did not know that I was a scalper - I make about 30-50 trades in a day looking for short-term small gains.

In my first week of trading, I made 100% gain placing 1£ per point bets on the FTSE and DOW. In my second week of trading, I made 75% gain and in my third week, I wiped out by losing 90% because I did not use stop-losses when the market turned against me.

Scalping has taught me a lot about the markets and I a going to try trading medium term using technical analysis.

Lets see how it goes.

Greetings from VT

Hello from snowy VT ..

I am hoping this great investing forum will help me sort out some decisions about what to do with some hard-earned money. Thank you for the opportunity,

hello!

Hi

Another newbie here! Dont know if Forex is for me or not yet and there is so much to learn!!! All the sites seem to recommend learning candlestick charts first as they are the easiest??

Hi Maddman, new to Forex trading, did the stock trading for a few months, but got bored amd tired to second guess the economy. I reciently installed Fapturbo and had good success, did anyone join Fap-Winner Gold Package? I'd like to hear from someone who has Fapturbo etc.

fapturbo

hi madman
I bought fap turbo yesterday so havent had a chance to demo test it yet and what is the fapturbo gold?
Did you join the broker fap turbo suggested? I was a bit curious why they recommended a broker as surley the broker wouldnt want to know fap turbo customers if fap turbo makes a profit or is it true they only make money from the spread? I keep reading most brokers are fraudsters who are out just to reep as much money from us as they can and its usually when u loose money?
I will let u know how i get on i found it easy to install but will see if it worked when i get home 2nite!!

Fapturbo hahahahahaha.

These are not my writings but that of a very close friend.

They are the same guys as the past losing "miracle" EA's. Don't waste your money, traders. These are the most effective marketers in the world. They have absolutely no ethics. They will lie to you in every way they can from the fake persona's, to the fake testimonials, to the doctored account statements. Please just allow them to go out of fashion. All will be OK. I have PROOF that this exact team care nothing about you, nothing about trading (except a veteran forex MARKETER who I won't name who seems to have joined the team for this one - but no one thinks he is a profitable trader). This is the SAME team guys, who brought you "FX Killer" for example and others possibly "Forex Autobot" whatever. I was there whilst they were looking for EA's to rip from free forums. I was there LIVE. What more can I say. I was ASKED To send EAs (which I did). I have recorded conversations to prove it. Save your money. It is yours. Don't let others take it based on LIES guys. That's all I want to say for now.

Update I want to add to my information. Another things, these guys I want to say it again - EXPERT MARKETERS with NO ETHICS - they ONLY want your money, they don't care about honesty, your welfare, NOTHING. I just want you to know the truth on this matter. The reason I'm saying this again is because these guys are soooo "Good" they have every base covered before the launch of their product, fake reviews on every site, from multiple IPs, probably even got relationship with Felix, who knows, they got one with the aforementioned forex marketer/"trader"...don't get under the illusion. Get the TRUTH. And good luck with your trading.

If you like coffee, wake up and smell it. this thing stinks.

Hi have some trading experience from since 1999. I got scared after some losses and staid out of the self investor market for some time. Now looking at the end of recession, I think is a good opportunity to get back to the market and make some money for the next 8 years "rally", I hope I am right. I got info about this site through a search on google trying to confirm the credentials of a financial analyst that publish articles in "Money and Markets". I hope now with a little bit more expirence on the field , more education and with a less risky approach I may get something out of the stock market

I am not expecting miracles but i have read so many reviews from people saying it does work that i got tempted i am going to run it on demo account first!!! The reviews I read were from experienced traders as well as newbies so i decided to buy and see and can put it down to experience if it dosent work!!! Will let u know!!!

Hi, I'm Jon and wanted to learn and do option trading. I had some luck trading a volatile auto stock, but it is so risky & I've been lucky so far - so wanted more protection buying stocks and I needed to learn more about options and what they can do for you. I saw a real good youtube video 'Why trade options' - explaining many advantages that options have over stocks. I hope all he said in the video is true.
Thanks,
Jon

Hi I'm jeff, got interested in forex thru the cnbc million dollar portfolio challange. I took a course from the people that sponsered the forex portion of the contest (8 day course) I'm very new to trading and would like to learn the basics from more experienced people who can give insight from there experience's!!!