Sticky Introduce Yourself

New Member Says Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself to the group as I have just joined today and hope to learn as much as possible from all your experiences.
I have some knowledge of general share trading based on many years of some good and some very bad experiences and want to learn how to be more disciplined in making the right decisions at the right time!
I have never used spread betting but have been looking at the Secret Flag Trader and after reading the various posts on the subject am very tempted to buy it even though my wife would not appreciate me spending the money.
I am based near Stafford and have been involved in a number of businesses at a senior level and hope that some of this wisdom will help to temper my general instinct to take risks.
As a complete novice in this area I appreciate any comments or information that will help me to make money on a regular basis without having to work 10 hours a day.
Many thanks for listening.

Hello from Florida

Hello folks. Just introducing myself. I am a new member, but not new to trading. I have been actively trading since 1993. Using all the traditional approaches: fundamentals, technical analysis, seasonal patterns, and even did a year of day trading using candlesticks. The last 3 years, I have really focused on Credit Spreads (Iron Condor) trading for monthy profit. Average about 5-10% a month. Any way HELLO! :clap:

jm in England! "As a complete novice in this area I appreciate any comments or information that will help me to make money on a regular basis without having to work 10 hours a day."

That is the goal! However, I have found that it takes a lot of work with "trader psychology" to get the correct mindset to be able to do that. As Dear Old Dad Used To Say...Son, if making money was easy, everyone would have a lot of it! Be prepared to put the time in or be prepared to lose your money. Friends want to trade, I try to discourage them. Harsh fact: 90% of all traders lose ALL their money to the 10%.

The key method of trading Forex is to look for small profits 10 to 15 pips on small cash flow. It is very easy to achieve small pips instead of large pips movement. That is the secret. One you begin to build you balance up, than move to larger lot sizes.

Hello fellow traders in the house. I keenly interested in fixed odds Runbets and will appreciate any one who can help.

Hello

Having seen t2W around for a while (often pops up on google searches) I decided to join and see what it is like!

I filled in the profile form so those interested can see information about my trading background etc.

I look forward to participating in the forums.

Hi..!

This is my first message.
I'm a student (also in English) and this forum and really interesting for me.
Thank you! :)

The key method of trading Forex is to look for small profits 10 to 15 pips on small cash flow. It is very easy to achieve small pips instead of large pips movement. That is the secret. One you begin to build you balance up, than move to larger lot sizes.

I'm also from the same opinion...

Well Iv'e signed up and hopefully I can learn something about spread betting. Have tried a couple of demo accounts but to be honest they seem just too good to be true i.e. I seem to keep making a profit ! Call me sceptical but I'm generally not that lucky !

Hi from new member

Hi all

I'm new to Forex trading, which is my interest. I feel positive after learning and trading using demo accounts, and soon I'll be ready to commit real money.

I'm not much for forums, however occasionally one does have need of a community to learn from and share with.

At some point in the not too distant future I intend to replace my job with my skill at trading and my other ventures/investments, so this has a longer and larger prupose for me other than quick money.

Lloyd
Cape Town/Dubai

Hello traders - I recently got burned on the IG and want to get learning about trading in depth before I go blindly down the wrong (if there is such a thing) route.

I hope to get to know some of you over the next few months and I look forward to learning and engaging.

P.S - Vince Stanzione money making books and DVDs: I'm thinking waste of money - am I right?

Alex

Howdy all.

Hello fellow entrepreneurs. I can be called jack4 or nyfer the newbie.
Have done stocks, futures, options on both, and forex.

Had a bit of success. But not enough. Am convinced that the golden goose is waiting for me out there somewhere. Yeah, sure.

I'm considering autotrade via metatrad4 at present.

Hopefully someone on this board will bring me to my senses on above and I will be forever grateful. Later......jack

Hi Everyone,

It's good to see there is a site that will try and make some sense out of the market. It will be good to see what each of you think that will allow me a comfort zone.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this subject.
As I've learned, not too many individuals have a clue about the market even though many profess to be experts. The minute I hear 'I'm an expert', I get cold chills. If there
are really experts out there, I have yet to come across any. Lots and lots of theories
that a novice like myself has trouble wading through.

So, I am pleased that I have found you and hopefully I can learn much. I look forward to that process.

Thank you,
Steve

Greetings,
A full time trader from home,trade NQ and 3x etfs . 161/75 prob.33 math .77 on NQ,
FAS ,BGZ ,ERX trading when time permits.

I use no indicators,range chart and fib tool from QT.

cordially Ponce

Hi everyone

hi everyone. My Name is Kebaya Mwamba. Fresh from business school here in Kenya. Started a finance company Africa Capital Managers. Hoping to transform the investment world in Kenya and Africa. I am totally a newbie but passionate about what i do.

I realised what they teach in campus is nothing.

I will remain here till i am old, gray haired, and buried in my grave!:LOL:

Greetings Avibe,

Hopefully they taught you objective thought.Mortimer Adler is a must read,"Ten Philosophical mistakes" had the best impact on my concept of trading so far.

cordially Ponce

Hi Guys

Hi Sharky & Everyone, I'm rather new to spreadbetting and would appreciate any valuable advice including what software (e.g. tradestation ????) are invaluable. Thanks.:)

hi great people my friend say something good about this forum
then decide to join the great community
its good to join great poeple