Sticky Introduce Yourself

just signed up, im a new young trader in london, was trading equities earlier this year with barclays and lost quite a bit, now i have switched to GFT and using the demo account just to get practise on CFDs, and im making quite abit using margin, hoping to apply that in my real account is well,

hello everyone, my name is teddy and i am a newbie trader! i just purchased the forex funnel and i am testing this ea right now as i am learning forex as well before i go live.

Hello!
I'm new here, I'm trying to find my way in the world of forex.
One day it's my goal to be a succesfull trader, but at the moment I don't have the courage nor the skills to be succesfull.
That's why I'm investing my money in different things, so bassicly I'm here to learn and understand forex, but am also always looking for a good investment opportunitie.

Best regards,
Wouter

New User

Hi all,
I joined up a couple of months ago but have been busy trying to survive the markets! So this is a belated intro message.
I've been an investor for a long time, about 30 years, and a trader in CFD's and spreads for about 8 years. getting interested in forex now and thought this site might give me some idea of how to go about it.
Cheers

alhind

Hi

Hi guys/girls

i am new to the forum and very interesting to see a lot of people participating. i have just developed a new concept in sport trading (will explain in detail later) as i was working on the difference between Stock trading and gambling, i can across this site.

Anyway- i am here now and hope to write and explain what i am working on.

Adious:D

Hello Everyone:
I will be lurking for a bit but plan on launching real trades in a few weeks. Will probably have some dumb questions before (and after) then. Plan on obtaining WizeTrade software. If anyone is familar with WT I would appreciate your comments.
Thanks,
Roger :)

hi all

I'm sort of new at trading in that I've incurred losses ever since the start of deciding to play the stock market. Being a student, and sort of irresponsible, I thought it would be a good idea to let my investments work for me and not look at them. Had i actively managed my investments, I probably would have gains. But that is where this forum comes in. I truly hope to become a better trader and maybe even become a knowledgeable trading guru.

I've been trading off & on for about 15 years. I've recently been trying various scalping techniques with mixed results. Glad I found this Forum and hope to learn something useful.

Greetz all, I have been learning trading for 6 months and now I am a master, NOT! really excited about reading and connecting with folks on this fine forum.. :)

Hi Sharky

Thanks for having me in your forums. I am pretty new to all of this, have just started experimenting on demos with some of these EAs that are out there just to see what they do.

Mostly what I have seen is small gains and HUGE losses off the EAs, which tells me either they are not configured correctly or I am not---hmm, that's a tough one seeing as I have been doing this now for 1.5 weeks!

The scariest thing is that I have hand-traded two $50K accounts and went up over $1K on each last week. Scary because I BET a real account doesn't work that way.

Keith

Hi all,
I joined up a couple of months ago but have been busy trying to survive the markets! So this is a belated intro message.
I've been an investor for a long time, about 30 years, and a trader in CFD's and spreads for about 8 years. getting interested in forex now and thought this site might give me some idea of how to go about it.
Cheers

alhind

Wouw 30 years is a nice period.
In what did you invest?

Hello all,

I am new in forex trading, and have been finding ways to build up my confidence until I came across this forum.

From the the research I have made am sure i have come to the final bus stop for my quest for forex trading.

I will surely need some assistance (knowledge wise) from the forum to get there.

Regards

Mat

Just a quick hello to all -
pt tradr since '99, futures, now fx. looking to go fulltime, but can't seem to settle on any solid/reliable platforms - honest brokers, so here i am.
Hopefully - i'll contribute some tidbit from my nine years of dabbling that hasn't already been covered by someone more seasoned than myself.

raytradr

Hi all,

My name is Bosco, Im half spanish half Italian, have been working in lehman Brothers for the past 8 years, and now Im taking some time off and checking the market if any nice opportunity.

kind regards,

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Quick hello from me, new to this game and want to learn as much as I can and put my hand to becoming a tradr... Once I have picked it up. This site is great and hope it will aid me whilst learning the ropes.... May take me a while or I might just pick it up fast.... Who knows lets wait and see, so watch this space....:)

Good luck to all the new guys who are also at the same point as I

eden town

Greetings trader chaps

Hello all,

This looks like a good place so I thought I would sign up.

Just got back into the markets this March after a loooong break. Thought I would hop back in after I thought I saw the FTSE reversal around Feb. Turned a whole bunch of ticks my way (forgot how good that felt!), but then reassuringly started relearning some old mistakes... might take me a while to get back into form, if i could just tame that greed, fear, and inpatience... :cheesy:

Look forward to contributing, hopefully I will have some good stuff to throw in the melting pot.

Speak soon