Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello to all from Rome. After about one year of swing trading in stocks, I have become interested in equity derivatives, mostly warrants on the DAX. If sucessful may do some FX in the future. Struggling to adapt to new strategies and signals for day-trading indices, as they seem to behave differently from common paper. Any help by index and DAX experts most welcome. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all. Cheers.

New to T2W

Hi, I am new to T2w (and blogs and forums), hope i do it right.
I have been trading for a few years, mostly on SAFEX commodity exchange in South Africa, but lately it is very volatile with limit movement openings happening regularly, very vew intraday trading oppertunities.
Looking now at trading more on CBOT and CME mini's.
Hope to learn from more experienced traders and will hopefully contribute as well.

Carltons1

hi all,

I have been trading for about 2 years with increasing frequency and will be going full time at the end of August;I am doing 4 days/week at the moment.However I think that I need to learn more to improve my skills and tighten up the way that I work.I don't know if I have developed any bad habits that need modifying.I love trading as it is so interesting and exciting,and studying charts which really suits my character.
carltons1

Hi all. I am Ash. I am a totally new trader and have stumbled upon this website. I think it is a cool site. Thanks for having me!

After looking through countless blogs and sites I stumbled upon this site and will be spending quite a bit of time here. I mostly spread bet on FTSE and Dow indices and have been trading for just under a year. I also started up a blog to keep me on the straight and narrow. My thinking was that if I had to write about it I would put more thought behind each trade before rushing in. So far so good. Look forward to posting here.

Hello Everyone!
I am a newby both to the forum and trading. I'm excited about participating in the forums and learning all I can from the many bright people who are out there. Right now I am in a very heavy education phase, but I hope to start active trading in the next 2-4 weeks, provided the US market settles down a bit.
Thanks for having me in your group!

Hi, I m from Malaysia, I m trading forex ... came accross T2W while googling for gann swing method.. quite impress with the support here.

Hi, traders! I've been studying, watching charts, playing with indicators and trying out strategies for about 9 months now, but the summer market downturn threw me for a loop. I'm excited about t2w and the chance to swap experiences and tips with other learners. Right now I'm working on mastering options--but there's always so much more to be learned!

Hello, Im Pablo, from Mexico, I'm trader since 2001, and I 'm happy to stay in this community, nic eto meet you, let's begin.....bye

Ok here I am looking foward to networking with everyone - short story - 8 years in Title insurance sales and management - "poof" went that industry....

Just passed my series 3 and am working with a company in Irvine 100% commission soliciting new accounts

Hello All,

I have always been interested in the market and invest in my retirement account almost monthly. I read several books on day trading several years ago and just heard the term "swing trading" the other day. My interest is reborn! I will scan this site for good info and read up on swing trading soon. I look forward to having some fun and maybe even make some money! :LOL:

hello

i am just looking for an opportuinity to learn trading or technical anakysis in south some people can help me i am searching for a face to face learning

hi im jasper from down under ,love to trade futures ,options and fx.Trying to get ahead with little funds,seems to be a slow process.I need an ideal set up and stratedgy ,i am very interested in trade flow and fractals

Hello,my name is Fedor. I am from Odessa, Ukraine. I am new to the community of t2w.I am trader since 2006, so I am new to the world of trading.

I dont think you can beat trading the bollinger bands-buying atthe bottom of a channel and seling at the top--but using a little bit of lower resistance level reading into the bargain.
Im not a pro but been playing with the markets some 15 years as an amateur.
Forex is the safest I surmise.
Andy

Hi all and a question lol

Hi everyone

James here, starting day trading on monday, ive done a few courses on stocks with Chuck mellon and Aj Monte, normally into property looking to trade from 7am to 12pm every day,

Read a few books and done andy x course, just looking for a few technical facts ie how things work and how to use platforms better.

Nice to chat to other traders, we have a goal of 1% a day,

let see how we do in one week with just £100 risking 1% on the promo rates of 10p a pip

not going to make me a million lol but it will test my strategy and allow us to develope in for better ratio returns.

Question

im not tradin with metatrader but like the platform for charts, can u add indices to it

thanks guys and girls

James

Hi all,

Names Rix. Been FX trading for 7 months now. Just found this site earlier tonight by accident so thought id join. Not had much time to check the site out yet but will do soon. Anyway i thought id say hello and im looking forward to working with you all :)

Thanks

Hi All

This is Satish form Bangalore, offen I used to visit you guys on the Market Mode
Thanks , I will be active now on

Satish K