Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi to all,
My name is Andrew from Singapore. I am a very newbie in the area of trading. However, I am very willing to learn from all you guys.

Cheers

Hello Everybody,

I'm completely new to Online Trading and what brought me here was a google search for reputable forex forums. And so walla I'm here.

Hope to learn many things.

Here's hoping to opening a forex account and playing around with MT4's expert advisors that I've read so much about.

Any recommendations on forex brokers and expert advisors are much appreciated. :-D

Thanks for reading.

Hi nice to meet you

Hello Everybody,

I'm completely new to Online Trading and what brought me here was a google search for reputable forex forums. And so walla I'm here.

Hope to learn many things.

Here's hoping to opening a forex account and playing around with MT4's expert advisors that I've read so much about.

Any recommendations on forex brokers and expert advisors are much appreciated. :-D

Thanks for reading.

Hi there nice to meet you . Me 2 is also very new in online trading. It seens that you have an interest in forex trading. Maybe as we are newbies, we can share and learn from each other.
By the way, did not read up books on trading???

a newby again

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

it is funny but it teach me a way of life lesson too. Always I can be a newby, also retired-age and after some tens of years of trading !

now I'm an editor for francescocaranti.net - ingegneria finanziaria e derivati, opzioni e future , a financial site derivatives specialized. At the moment unfortunately just in Italian.
I'm writing an article about trading from the ladies point of view. So I visited this forum as I found some discussions focused on it.

Hi Guys, Nice to finally post and find a decent forum

Hi Guys,

i am New here. Just started real life trading recently after 2 years of reading, studying and papertrading. Just thought I would say hi :)

S

Hi, I am very new to all things Online trading but hoping to learn from wealth of knowledge in this forum. Cheers !

Hello everyone in the house,
My name is fineman and i am here to learn and share ideas.I will show more interest in the area of signal service providers with BOM fixedodd systems.Any one with choice or experience with one?
Regards,
Tony

Hello everyone at home,
My name is gneverlack, am here to learn and share ideas or strategies basically on Forex markets, commodity, indexes and all.
Thanks

well my name is frederick connie i have been trading about 8 months now still paper trading try n to find the best way. i am gone to try my luck with pro act trading charts any one out there used there software yet

Hello everyone in the house,
My name is fineman and i am here to learn and share ideas.I will show more interest in the area of signal service providers with BOM fixedodd systems.Any one with choice or experience with one?
Regards,
Tony

yeah my name is frederick nice to meet you i have found the best signal provider i think how long have you been demo n

hello my name is frederick i have been demo n for about 8 mnths i have been using pro act trading signal software i never heard of the one you are using

Hi all,

My name in Damien, I have been trading FX with poor success for nearly two years. I am starting to find interest in binarys, so I thought I would start by getting a traders POV by coming to T2W.

See ya in the 1st steps forum.

Damo.

Hello everyone & Happy Day!

I am Vincent Wong And IS from Malaysia.

Hello again SHARKY and everyone, I am glad to know you and I am new to Forex and also the first time joining a Forum. Therefore, I am giving my 2 first time experiences to you today!!!

I hope I will keep up with all of you and looking forward to a great friendships and learning experiences.

Be happy.Don't worry!!!

Hi guys, i m beijing, China, nice to meet u all, i want to learn something from this website and friends here, and i m sure i will

Gary

well my name is frederick connie i have been trading about 8 months now still paper trading try n to find the best way. i am gone to try my luck with pro act trading charts any one out there used there software yet

I would be very careful..the critical posts seem to have some basis in logic; the positive comments tend to be too generalized and pie in the sky.

I'd suggest checking my blog (see my profile) for some pointers on how to evaluate technical charts.

Charting should give you "maximum overbought" and "maximum oversold" setups where the market should reverse quickly and with a small risk of loss.

the MechanicalDayTrader :cool:

Hi,
I am sridhar and from India I trade regularly in NSE India
India is progressing well and it is exciting to be in Indian Market

Sridhar Raman

Hi i'm also a new one from Ankara, Turkey. Not a trader yet but a Public Finance graduate interested in international markets more than public finance. Also preparing for the national Capital Markets Board's license exams, guess i'll learn much here.

HI All

Very much a beginner at this game- looking into cfd's and wishing to say hello to everyone. Would like to travel slowly as one should at first so just using a demo account for the moment. There seems to be many cfd brokers out there so was wondering what web based company people are finding the best? cheers for now.:clap: