Sticky Introduce Yourself

hello everyone , i have been trading for a year now but basically fx , just started indexes recently after papertrading it for awhile, well, u will be seeing much of me soon on this forum, i keep things simple

Quick hello,
New trader on board.

Don't have enough money to actually buy shares so i am trying to spread bet my way to a few quid that will set me on my way.
Any advice?

Hello

Hi,
I am a new member. Been a trader for over 20 years and No I don't have all the answers!
My market analysis skills and indicators are quite good (very little I haven't seen in the markets) but I have not been very good at making the connection between analyst and day trader for a variety of reasons! I have been using Tradestation for most of my career and would love to be more proficient w/ EL.
So I am quite happy to be a part of a trader's forum where I can maybe find some answers and give some answers! Best to all of you!

BL

Hi, I'm Matt. Looking for a career change (I'm 25) into the financial sector. I'm here to learn all i can about trading and hopefully make a few contacts. If anyone has any jobs going let me know. Cheers.

Hi guys, I guess you could say I'm a slow starter; I joined T2W 5 years ago and here is my first post!!

Anyway, I've spent 5 years prevaricating, developing a home-based business and making up excuses why I shouldn't be trading!

Now the time has come that my business venture is starting to run on it's own little auto-pilot and it's time to diversify with the additional free time (and some of the cash) that I've gained.

I hope I'll be seeing you all around the boards, you can be sure I'll soak it all up!

Have an incredible trading experience all.

Hi guys, I'm Yan. I've been trading for a few years now with little to no luck so I thought I'd read up on what I'm actually doing. Looking really to make some passive income so hopefully this should be fun.

Hi all,

I am a newbie here, just starting trade forex 3 months ago and now searching around for forex forum and hopefully to learn something more about forex from some experience guys here.

Happy pips trading !!

Hi all

My name is greg i am from spain, usually i trade option(just sellin) but now i would like to iniciate in day trading, actually i try to plan my trade.. and than i will try to trade my plan...

Gl and Gt

greg

Hi. Just joined today, just started buying/selling stocks ...since June 2...down about $16,000 so far, hopefully will be at break even about a year from now while I learn how to trade better, so basically am looking at my losses as expenses which for now is the cost of learning how to make better trades, with objective being to eventually make a minimum of 10% annually, by spending maybe 5 hours a day at the computer, which I will consider as my job. Only looked at a couple posts here so far but will check in as I have time to learn a bit more. Not smart enough to learn advanced strategies or how to evaluate company prospects but still hope I can learn enough basic strategies to get the 10%.

Paco and ALV

Hi everyone,

I've dabbled in spread betting and and after 3 months found that I had lost my (small) investment, so I thought it would be safer to invest my hard earned dosh in shares. then I'm hounded on the phone by a very convincing man who suggested I invest in ALV (or is it AVL) I send £2k to Honk Kong and I've never had a a share certificate. I've threatened police, suing them - everything, but no response. then today the guy rang me and suggested I invest anither £5k into a similar company. I guess he believes that once your a sucker your always...... so I'm playing along with him and trying to find out more about them. he was 'surprised' that I hadn't had a share cert. yeah, right. now I'm being hounded by an Irishman trying to get me to buy Paco oil. I told him that a blog was slagging them off, but he said it was a similar co in India and this was USA. this site looks great to gather real info. thans to all the contributors, it looks like a great site

Thanks for having me on this bulletin board. To give a brief background, I've been a stock broker in Australia for 9 years and have dabbled in trading all that time as well. It's my intent to be more structured in my trading and to treat it like a business and do all I can to preserve capital. In the meantime a sounding board community is always highly valued and I look forward to member's inputs both good and bad as I go through this journey. In terms of trading, I have been a student of the Wolfe Wave and Bill Wolfe over the last few years. I've found Bill helpful and very willing to teach. At the end of the day, it's about stacking odds in your favour without ever totally eliminating it, although you can try. So there is no holy grail out there but you can get pretty close with experience, discipline and a good attitude. I've also learnt to get it right the first time and just keep duplicating the process regardless of the result, focus on the process.

I live in Thailand and Trade for a living. Born New Zealand (kiwi) have just started trading FX. Am looking at a various different platforms. I have heard many good things sbout T2W. I hope your advice etc will help some of the myths often found on these sites.

All the best in your trading.

Patong

hi Patong,
you come up to Bkk much ?

Hi Rathcoole,

yes com to BKK often. i am presently in Surin. Head BBk weekend or next week.

just trying to sort the SAXOBANk trader at present. Its very unstable, need to get onto a new platform etc .

You like in BKK?

cheers,

Patong

hi my name is dany and i am a new trader and i AM LOOKING FOR A TRADIN SIMULATOR FOR LEARNING AT HOME WITHOUT A CONNECTON NTERNET OFFLINE

HELP ME