Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all,
Very glad to be here. A good start in the warm environment of people of like trade.
Hope to learn more....

Good afternoon all I've been reading the threads here on and off for about a year now, normally I don't engage (I've had a Youtube account for a decade and never posted a single comment on any video for example) I normally just observe and enjoy the content quietly but connecting with other traders is an objective of my updated trading plan and so to that I must adhere.

I hope this will be the only trading forum I need to join but if it isn't busy enough I might add another, the reason I've joined here first is it seems to have more UK users than some other forums I've looked at so we'll be awake at the same time and can have a chat.

Finally, I swing trade US stocks mainly, I also position trade and invest in US, UK and German instruments. I am a (end of) second-year trader totally self-taught, done better this year than last but still much more to do of course. I love trading and nobody can deter me from it with their negative views, another reason I want to talk to other traders as you're the only ones who understand the journey.

I'll see you all around

Good afternoon all I've been reading the threads here on and off for about a year now, normally I don't engage (I've had a Youtube account for a decade and never posted a single comment on any video for example) I normally just observe and enjoy the content quietly but connecting with other traders is an objective of my updated trading plan and so to that I must adhere.

I hope this will be the only trading forum I need to join but if it isn't busy enough I might add another, the reason I've joined here first is it seems to have more UK users than some other forums I've looked at so we'll be awake at the same time and can have a chat.

Finally, I swing trade US stocks mainly, I also position trade and invest in US, UK and German instruments. I am a (end of) second-year trader totally self-taught, done better this year than last but still much more to do of course. I love trading and nobody can deter me from it with their negative views, another reason I want to talk to other traders as you're the only ones who understand the journey.

I'll see you all around
Riddler,
Stay focussed and be patient but above all else, cash in your profits at least monthly unless this is part time to you - in that case cash in every six months to use for your holiday.
TEAMTRADER

Hi everyone, I am a newbie in actual trading, but I followed markets worldwide for the last couple years since the start of covid (well.... plenty of time staying home and not much else to do). Hope I can learn a lot the fellow traders here.

Hi all,

I feel great to join this forum. I am from Indonesia. I am new to the trade. I already make the first initial to my broker, but... I do not make any transactions yet. I still try to develop my own EA in MT4. Now, it is in the testing stage. If everything gets OK, maybe will be live in 2 weeks.

I hope I can learn much here.

Hi, my name is Luis.

I have 11 years of experience in this industry. I have worked for several internet companies related to Forex/Trading and also as a trader and market analyst for Fund Management companies and Brokers in several countries, including Panama, Mexico, Canada, US and Poland.

Besides that I have worked in corporate finance and in treasury departments. Right now I work in taxes in Eastern Europe for a Fortune 500 company controlling the whole European continent. I also run a small business with financial advice for clients in Belize, Canada, Poland, Romania, Germany, US and UK.

I usually do not spend a lot of time on forums, but I got a severe injury at the climbing gym and I cannot work out my usual 4 hours a day. Thus, I decided to spend the time here instead while I recover. I am also starting a YT channel, but not related to trading, just for fun, but that’s another topic.

I have contacts within several regulators and within several brokers. My plan is not to promote brokers directly, they are not paying me anything and I do not care about them (in terms of how much they earn or how much they pay to affiliates). However, I do plan to post links, if allowed, to other websites that I find useful. Also, if I know about a broker who offers certain products looked for by somebody, or about a certain exchange (for cryptos) that I have tested, for sure I will mention them, but with no links.

I hope I can contribute with something and people find my comments useful.

Hi - I've been investing for 20+ years. I've traded passively off and on but always with a buy and hold mentality. I'm looking to get into a bit more aggressive swing trading.

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Hi, I have been trading the Malaysian stock market for about 7 years and still not able to make consistent profits. I hope to broaden my knowledge in trading as well as improving my trading skills here.

Hi, I am Mike the certified cryptocurrency expert. Nice to meet you all. I am looking for new approaches, fresh ideas and will be happy to be useful for the local society

Hi, I am Isaac, an experienced and professional FX trader. I have over 3 years of experience trading the FX market and have been able to develop and master series of trading strategies which makes me consistently profitable.

I am a funded prop firm trader, disciplined and focused.

Hi everyone. New here but been trading for about 2 yrs now. Hoping to have some good conversations here. I work from home which can be an echo chamber so good to bounce ideas off others.

Hi all, I am a crypto and commodities futures Trader and new to the world of trading. I hope to find some guidance and ideas with you guys.

I am new to the forum withdrew some money from pension pot. Wanting get my money work hard for me. Hope I will be able to get some good tips and guidance from you all.

hello everyone. I am not new to trading. However, i've not had much success in the past. I am now going to open another account and trade it the 'right way' . What i mean , is I have a trading plan and I have a trading process and plan to stick with it. In other words, It'll be more mechanical and not 'by the hip' trading as I used to trade. Part of this process is to have a trading buddy to collaborate with while trading via skype, for instance. Which is what , among other things, I hope to gain from being a member. My skype address is live:jfmtz11. Thanks

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Thanks Sharky. As others have posted this looks like a solid thread. I’ve been swing trading for the last ~10 years with good returns and consistent results. About a year ago I decided to transition to options, guess I got greedy after the influx of new retail investors doing well with them. After doing it on my own and losing most of my investment nest egg/side hustle stash I decided to join some forums and stop trying on my own. Hope to be able to contribute to this platform and help others in the process. We’re all in this together!!