Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hey guys,

I graduated four years ago with an Economics degree from a good school and made the mistake of not going into finance. I am working in insurance, reading and watching as much as I can about investing. I would like to run an investment firm some day. More long term oriented than most in this forum I would imagine. Here to learn :).
Well, you've come to the right place.
Welcome to T2W.
And some of us do take the longer view too.

:)

Hello everyone,
1st time on T2W but been trading EURUSD and DAX since the beginning of lockdown (in the UK) with a fair amount of success but my interest has been piqued in Cryptos due to the crazy amount of emails/texts I am getting that try to entice me into giving dubious companies my money so they can trade Bitcoin etc. for me!!
If I am going to do it, I will do it myself so I have registered on here today to see if any other people have recommendations on which broker I should use ? Would really like Metatrader as I have a custom MT4 indicator that has proven invaluable in my other trading (I just use that and price action)
Looking forward to contributing as much as I can bearing in mind my limited trading experience.
Stephen.

Hi everyone, nice to see everyone here. I have been trading since 1997 thus this is not something new to me. But in the recent years, i have started to invest in US market and thought, i would join a forum focused on the US market to get and share ideas and news.

Thanks

Hi all,

Very excited to join this forum today! I'm Lee, living in Seattle and my job is software engineer.

I just start reading algorithmic trading books and want to get hands dirty and practice. Just installed Zipline trader and trying to play around with it, any suggestion for a beginner like me are very welcomed!

Best,
Lee

Hello! Im new in T2W and in trading also! I´m making my first inversions from Spain, but Im using american symbols and ETFs.
I have a small amount of money that I pretend to invest in long term. Anyone knows and alternative to S&P500 or Nasdaq? I mean, low risk, "low" profit but not to much attention and work (my current job doesn't let me trade everyday).
Best regards!

Hi guys
my name rolphy.

I started trading in mid-2014.

Since then it has been a long road to consistency that has left me some very rewarding experiences and other not so good experiences.

after a few years I feel ready and prepared to jump into the major leagues and together with my team prepares me to make the leap to investment advice in the competitive American market.

Watup everyone?! Im Leo, short for Leonardo. Not da Vinci, almost Dicaprio. I’ve been involved in Sports betting for one year and I learned a lot of thing thats apply to trading like the discipline, testing strategies, emotional stability, following your plans, creating strategy, managing capital etc… But when it comes to trading knowledge itself Im a total begginer. My dream is to make 5-10% consistently online, no matter exactly where, just need to be online so I can fullfill my dream of being a professional big wave surfer and work as I travel chasing swells… working remotely is just perfect for what I want, need and always dreamed of. I understand its a long road but Im willing to do whatever it takes and wait patiently for the day when I can make enough money to pay the bills and surf around the world. I live very very cheap and love to fish so I really dont need much. I got some valuable insights here about the path and how long it takes on average, I hope I can reach that profitable consistency within 18 months. Thats the goal right now. Wish me luck and please keep in touch either if you are a total beginner like me or you just and experienced trader who likes to help others. God Bless muchos alohas take care

Hi There, I'm colin. I have been trading FX and crypto for a few years with limited success. Hoping to learn a thing or 2 from the community and share some of my trade ideas. thanks guys

Watup everyone?! Im Leo, short for Leonardo. Not da Vinci, almost Dicaprio. I’ve been involved in Sports betting for one year and I learned a lot of thing thats apply to trading like the discipline, testing strategies, emotional stability, following your plans, creating strategy, managing capital etc… But when it comes to trading knowledge itself Im a total begginer. My dream is to make 5-10% consistently online, no matter exactly where, just need to be online so I can fullfill my dream of being a professional big wave surfer and work as I travel chasing swells… working remotely is just perfect for what I want, need and always dreamed of. I understand its a long road but Im willing to do whatever it takes and wait patiently for the day when I can make enough money to pay the bills and surf around the world. I live very very cheap and love to fish so I really dont need much. I got some valuable insights here about the path and how long it takes on average, I hope I can reach that profitable consistency within 18 months. Thats the goal right now. Wish me luck and please keep in touch either if you are a total beginner like me or you just and experienced trader who likes to help others. God Bless muchos alohas take care
sounds like you have done a lot during your 1 year and it will certainly help you going forward. good luck

Hi, I am Alan, After successfully trading for about a year 22 years ago I decided I wanted to fully automate. Me and my partner almost had a nervous breakdown (we both worked for the same organization and things generally were nuts) and we both decided to quit. After watching the third season of True Detective (long explanation) I have decided to give it one more shot before I get too old. I am also hoping the same patterns I traded in the past still exist (probably not since commercial software can now do what I used to do manually, meaning others probably have figures it out also).

Just to confess, I have forgotten most of what I learned about trading, but am a generally well educated person with three BS degrees and 30 years experience working on forest fires.

Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.
Hi guys
Nice to come this big Family
l am Henry that i come from Asian
i am a beginner of foreign exchange
and also work on forex broker , IF there is any question about platform, Let me know. THX!

Hello, im 19 y.o. guy who starts exloring the world of trading cfd's, price ladder, technical, fundamental analysis and many and still have many question about everything, looking to have a productive conversation here on t2w and study together

Hey Tradingpeople,

my name is Nadia im Trading since 4 years, and I am happy about every new acquaintance.

For me, trading is not just about making money, it has much more to do with personality development.
it's crazy what kind of development you make over the years if you stay on it constantly.
I work with a reproducible system and a fixed set of rules, which does not allow me to trade emotionally, because this is one of the most important points in trading - rational action !
my heart goes up on this topic and would like to share my content, especially with people who are walking the way in the middle of it or have already successfully arrived at their goals. Right now, at a time when the financial system is about to collapse, it is time for us to stick together and be there for each other.

Hello Everyone, not new to trading was actually doing it in 2013 till someone kindly ! pointed out dhl spent allot of money training you and you're letting it go to waste. HWne I was making 3k a week on forex keyword there is WAS.

Hello Everyone, not new to trading was actually doing it in 2013 till someone kindly ! pointed out dhl spent allot of money training you and you're letting it go to waste. HWne I was making 3k a week on forex keyword there is WAS.
will be like a duck to water. shame you didnt bag some BTC before you split back then.

HI all, I'm here predominantly, because I watch too many movies like "The Secret of my success" and the Wall Street movies.
I'm 55 and really should know better, but the child in me still dreams the dream.
I have never traded before. Always worked for someone else and lived off their crumbs. I have recently downloaded an app from Etoro, I have absolutely no idea what to do with it.
Can any of you kind ladies and Gentlemen please advise me of first steps. I'm not here to build for my pension or long term yields. Too late for that. What should I be doing, watching or reading?
Any help or advice greatly appreciated.
I hope you are all well.
Stephen.