Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone, my name is John, I am a professional programmer. I have been involved in reverse engineering since 1999. I offer the services of convertation for MT4 Expert Advisors from EX4 to MQ4 format. Please visit my profile for additional information.

Hello Everybody. I just rejoined today after a lapse of 5 years. Nothing changes in my trading history. Sorry, it changed -- first I started losing less in a day or month, and next I stopped trading for almost an year. So one way, I am much confident about myself these days because, I do not have to loose. Anyway I am back again and I hope
I may succeed this time with you guys around

Hello all

I am Madalyn but everyone calls me “Maddie”

I have been forex trading for a little while with IML but wasn’t really getting anywhere and spending a lot of money so I have left and joined a few forums instead to try and get a better understanding.

All help and advice welcome!

Any advice would be appreciated :)

From the FCA website about iML:

check your inbox

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys , im shlomo and im a big fan of Biotech stocks iim investing in stocks for around 20 years now .. Im new here for the discussion forum

Hello everybody! My name is Ivan, a community manager with Exscudo.
I am relatively new to stock trading. I have spent the last couple of months most of my time to learning the markets and building my investment strategy. Looking forward to becoming a part of this community and learning from the best!

Hi there!

I am a senior at UMD, undergrad. I am currently interning in Equity Research, but am more interested in learning about prop trading. Hoping I can receive some good insight and resources to learn more! Thanks.

Critical update.
* Improved speed.
* Optimized for x32, x64.
* Recycled DLL.
new versions of indicators, it is recommended to update

Attachments

• TG_Indicators_MT4_ENG.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 165
  • TG_Indicators_MT5_ENG.zip
    15.1 MB · Views: 148
what are these?
About the project
We develop and support software products for traders using MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading terminals:
  • Open Interest indicator
  • Tape indicator
  • Indicator "Glass"
  • Delta and Volume indicator
  • Currency Converter
Today all our products are free and available to everyone.

Hey guys !
I am a trader and developer from Austria ! Previous experience in investment banking and asset management. Did a stint on a trading floor for FX derivatives a couple years back. Now building a dark pool-esque trading platform that will democratise the way we invest :) Here to lurk around, maybe collaborate with others, and form ideas for trading in infinite liquidity markets.

Hi,
I am new to trading, trying to learn the basics. Found the forum while reading through code for ibkr api integration implementations.
I am here to learn, please point me to any and all resources for trading. I am interested in options, and forex. I am a software engineer by trade and work on developing realtime systems.
Regards,

HI Guys!

My brief background is that I have been trading financial instruments since 2016 . I am a chemical engineer based in Surrey. I mostly trade indices derivatives using combination of futures and options.

Excited to learn from fellow traders experiences!!

Cheers