Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hey all, I'm a software developer and trade a little bit on the side. Looking forward to learning from everyone!

Hello, I’m Martin Mohar

Full-time Currency trader, Market Analyst and Forex Trading Coach.

I am trading fiat currencies for last four years. While I started getting in touch with trading industry I finnished high school and after high school I was continuing mechanical engineering university and got diploma.

My life changed when I realised engineering is not for me. I was wrong for 6 years learning engineering because I was listening my parents and friends what should I do. I was always embraced on how to make money without any boss who is paying me fixed, low salary for my hard work. I’ve seen myself in finance business, so I decided to learn how to trade forex.

On my trading journey i bought a several forex courses, signal services, looking on Youtube for best strategy, listen to some “forex gurus” but there was no consistency and profitability which is crucial for long term success. After plenty of researches of losing and winning money I finally became stable and successful because of developing my own strategy.

I wish I knew all this secrets from first hand and I wish I knew a mentor, who really helped me with progress. If you are willing to succeed in trading then I am glad to help you and share my whole knowledge, strategy and mistakes which i did.

“THE GOAL OF A SUCCESSFUL TRADER IS TO MAKE PERCENTAGES AND NOT PIPS”

Just joined this forum. Been an off-and-on investor since the early 2000s but never had a plan. Found this site doing a web search for creating a daily trading plan. Hopefully this site will be a resource I can really use.

Hi,
My name is Thiago Duarte. I have been trading Forex, Commodities and Equities for nearly 9 years.
I have a degree in both Economics and Financial Markets by Kingston University.
I just opened a new prop trading firm in central London.

Thanks for the attention.

Hi every I'm new to trading, still trading on DEMO but finding it difficult to make profit trading... so I stumbled on T2W via Google when I was about asking a question on goggle... through this great site, I hope to get my feets high again. Thanks

Hello to everyone!

My name is Panayotis and i am trying to study stock trading through some youtube channels and some from books. I ve been studying for like 2 months and i also opened a paper account to practice the knowledge i ve learnt. Currently i am trying to categorize the knowledge i had and put it in different sectors so to be better.

Good evening everybody

I am Gerrie van Heerden not new to trading but new to this forum. I hail from South Africa and Namibia.
I am hoping to make long-lasting business connections.

Cheers

Hello,

I am new to the forum and looking to advance my knowledge. Currently reading through the "Best Thread - How to..." and finding a wealth of information.

Hi Everyone,
I'm Jorge I am a Software Engineer and have been studying Forex since 2006. I hope to network and find mentors to become a better trader. I have also worked on creating Expert Advisors in my spare time.

我是来自中国香港的轩。我是专业的财务顾问。我很高兴能与您分享我的投资经验。我的主要交易市场是黄金。我认为黄金是世界上最稳定的贵金属,因此我对黄金在市场上的运作非常乐观。如果您想了解更多有关交易信息和市场机会的信息,请与我们聊天!

Hi,

I just registered few minutes ago and my plan is to make my own journal where I will post my experience. I just started to trade, at the time lose more than make, but mostly because of my emotions. I know already few of my mistakes, so I need to work on them. Having an own journal it's easier to improve yourself, because I can see what mistakes I do all the time and work on it. That is pretty much it.

Hello Trade2win,

My name is Hoang and this is the first time I have created an account at the foreign forum.

My passion is trading and its start by my brother (he is a trader).

I am very happy to join and learn everything in our forum, develop the forum get more member and stronger!!!

Thank you very much!

Hoang.

Hello everyone!

Just joined the forum. here something about myself.
i am trading forex for about 2 years now, have become pretty consistent.

i like joining new forums and learning what all other traders are upto, what new strategies people are framing, and all, i basically like to keep myself updated with the trend. hope to gain more knowledge from here as well.
Thank you!

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Hello there, I am Grant from the lovely Jacksonville, Florida. I am somewhere between a beginner and a pro. Currently, trading on a demo account and things look positive.
I am glad to be here and hope to learn from you all.

Hi all,

I'm from Indonesia, currently work as trainee in prop firm which is the office based on Singapore. I hope I can meet some fellow traders and sharing knowledge.

Regards

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Adam and I'm from the UK.
Looking to learn anything and everything to try and improve my trading consistency. Mainly trading FX at the moment but that might change.

Cheers!

Hi, my name is Carlos and I found out about trading just some months ago.

First, I was more into investing, but then I figured that trading fitted best my current lifestyle and studies.
Now I'm trying to find what trading is about and find a consistent way of learning it (without falling into scams!)
So far I enjoyed a lot the advices and guides that I found here.
That's all!

See you guys around :)