Sticky Introduce Yourself

I am James Smith. I have been trading for about 3-4 months mostly learning a lot from forums such as investing[investing.com] and mentorship & guidance from www.arnamcapital.com [ @Arnamcapital on twitter]. I am here to share some of my experiences here and also develop my learning curve. Thanks for this great service where one gets to interact with traders from across the world.

I don't know about this rule.
Now we work with futures only, forex in the plans.
We don't sell any signals, provide pre-processed data only.

And did they impose any condition about your content? I was said no financial information was accepted unless I personally could demosntrate I worked as a financial advisor. Is that your case?

And did they impose any condition about your content? I was said no financial information was accepted unless I personally could demosntrate I worked as a financial advisor. Is that your case?
I haven't received any payments and emails of restrictions yet.
I will keep you up to date.

Full-time trade for 6+ years (mainly equities and crypto) as of mid-2018 I started sharing all my trades. Looking to get involved on a few more forums and build my own network of traders.

Hi All,

I am new here and new to trading, but quick learner. Hope to get and give to the forum as much as I can.

All the best

E.

We develop and support software products for traders using MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading terminals:
  • Open Interest indicator
  • Tape indicator
  • Indicator "Glass"
  • Delta and Volume indicator
  • Currency Converter
Today all our products are free and available to everyone.
new version Indicator мт4, recommend updating indicators

Attachments

• TG_Indicators_MT4.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 255
Hi
Glad to be here. Been trading on demo accounts for little under a year now but not taking it too seriously. I work offshore so have decided as have plenty of free time to try trading out on a more serious level and whilst do research on reading material and courses this forum kept on popping up and seemed to be calling out the scammers so decided to join

Hello everyone, this is Max and I am a Forex Trader from the Philippines. I've been trying hard to Learn Forex Trading for the last 3 years and working hard building a Trading Community so that Filipinos like me will benefit how to Earn in the Financial Market. My Advocacy is to teach my fellow beginners so that along the way benefit from each other's experience.
You may visit my Facebook page to see what we are doing here in the Philippines.
https://www.facebook.com/RichDadph
Looking forward to make friends with fellow Traders and wish us all a profitable future.
Best regards,
Max

I haven't received any payments and emails of restrictions yet.
I will keep you up to date.

That I would much appreciate. I dont understand why this different treatment for your project and mine. Please dont hesitate to tell me any problem (or lack of them) you find.

Hi I'm Theo, 22 years old paired with a mentor who has 16 years of trading the financial market. We programmed an algorithm to make take more if not all emotions out of trading and making the thought process quicker. I myself now have 4 years of trading. I was told it is very good to join trading forums in order to see what other traders look at, need and talk about to build my knowledge quicker and learn constantly from my and others' experiences.

Attachments

• Trading Photo 1142.png
    Trading Photo 1142.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 358
  • Trading Photo 1143.png
    Trading Photo 1143.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 331
  • Trading Photo 1144.png
    Trading Photo 1144.png
    2 MB · Views: 347
  • Trading Photo 1145.png
    Trading Photo 1145.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 363
Hi I'm Theo, 22 years old paired with a mentor who has 16 years of trading the financial market. We programmed an algorithm to make take more if not all emotions out of trading and making the thought process quicker. I myself now have 4 years of trading. I was told it is very good to join trading forums in order to see what other traders look at, need and talk about to build my knowledge quicker and learn constantly from my and others' experiences.

Hi Theo. Do you have any myfxbook account to see your performance? Your screenshots look promising.

Hi all,

I’m Mark, I’m a 29 year old amateur trader.
As of the start of this year, I have focused purely on GBP/USD on daily candles.

Last year I jumped into the financial markets a bit quick and lost some money, I have taken the time to go back to demo accounts to study and observe, so far so good.

I’m going to continue on demo accounts for the rest of the year, evaluate my results, if they are as good as they have been then will commit capital in 2020.

Ive read that there are some great switched on people in trading forums and they are a good place to be for aspiring traders.

So...... Hi [emoji3][emoji1690]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Hey,

just registered. Hoping T2W will help with basic knowledge etc, at least. A small businessman in need for a little more cash flow to get that house.

I'm looking for the best way to obtain the latest news on major index's. I'd like to spread bet, I have very basic info atm. I'm trying to work out where I would find what would be generally happening in our daily markets. Only looking to day trade for now, options/exotics/index, looking for volatility really. I use IG index.

Any recommendations ?

Hi Everyone,

I just want to quickly introduce myself. I am relatively new to trading. I stumble upon T2W while googling a sample template of a Trading Plan and founded Tim WIlcox (timsk) template today. I currently live in New York City and in the process of returning to school for a career change.

I am planning on using T2W for its knowledge and read through its stickies to help improve my understanding of charts, develop personal trading edges, but most important help me control my emotion while I'm in the market.

Thanks

-Will

Bonjour,
je viens de m'inscrire, je me décris comme trader avec seulement 2 ans d'expérience, je n'ai pas de problème à trouver des occasion sur le forex même j ai deux fois tripler mon chiffre d'affaires dans un mois mais je gère mal très mal mes défaite.

hello, i new here, iam forex trader with a little experience and still learning until now,,i join in this forum for looking a forex firm that giving opportunity to small retail trader or forex trader with background unemployed people like me for managing their capital with no cost or hiddeng fee, best regard :)

We develop and support software products for traders using MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading terminals:
  • Open Interest indicator
  • Tape indicator
  • Indicator "Glass"
  • Delta and Volume indicator
  • Currency Converter
Today all our products are free and available to everyone.

Critical update.
* Improved speed.
* Optimized for x32, x64.
* Recycled DLL.

Attachments

• TG_Indicators_MT4.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 292