Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everybody,

I would be really interested if anyone had ideas on bluetrading.com. They trade for you and claim to have made 19% per month for the last three years and charge 18% commision on your profits which leaves around 15.5% per month. The ability to double one's funds every 7 months seems too good to be true. Is this a Ponzi scheme or is it a legitimate trading platform? I have scoured the net and have not found anyone saying that they have been scammed out of their money. I have heard that the Bernie Madoff Ponzi Scheme actually lasted for 41 years!

Hi everybody,

I would be really interested if anyone had ideas on bluetrading.com. They trade for you and claim to have made 19% per month for the last three years and charge 18% commision on your profits which leaves around 15.5% per month. The ability to double one's funds every 7 months seems too good to be true. Is this a Ponzi scheme or is it a legitimate trading platform? I have scoured the net and have not found anyone saying that they have been scammed out of their money. I have heard that the Bernie Madoff Ponzi Scheme actually lasted for 41 years!

Welcome to T2W Noel
bluetrading.com are on the FCA radar, three words stand out loud from their warning "Unauthorised" "scam" "avoid"

blu.PNG

HI I am TraderJanie and I have trading site that runs algorithms that scan the US equity market each night and then posts the signals the next day.

Hi Jane,

I started trading a year ago (I've made some money trading different kinds of arbitrage in the cryptocurrency markets), yet I am a novice when it comes to trading in the stock markets. I have created automated arbitrage strategies, like cross exchange and tri-arb strategies in the crypto space. I would love to start creating automated strategies in the stock markets, and I have come here looking for guidance to be profitable at it.

Reading your post, I feel compelled to write to you and seek help in building my own signal scanners.

I would be grateful if you guide me with my quest for beating the markets.

Looking forward to your response!

Thanks

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

My favourite trading currency pair is EUR/USD. What about you?

Hey All. I am Paul based in London 34. 2019 is the year of getting better at managing finances and building a better future.

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Hi my name is jai and I am from India.I have been trading and investing from past 15 years now.

Hello everyone!

my name is Mario, I have been trading commos while at uni, now I am working in managerial consulting and I am planning to dedicate some spare time on market analysis and trading.

GL all, M

Hello traders,

I have been learning about trading over the past year and just recently took the plunge trading full time. I live in San Francisco and I am looking for community/meetup group out here. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Hi frds,
I am Kayal, I am working in IT company. Just I completed [Link Removed] that helps for my professional oriented.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,
first and foremost, we didn’t come from nowhere, we are traders. This profile was created as a result of a need to centralize the knowledge for an active trader and for those who want to become a trader as well. After many years of proprietary and individual trading we recognize that there is a big demand for practical information that is applicable to the market; rather for than theory or diversion.

Hello Traders!

I am a London based trader, with over seven years of hands-on experience in forex.
I would like to introduce you to the Forex Stream Hedge strategy, which I developed and have been actively trading since 2016.
Encouraged by consistently profitable results, I started an independent copy service in September 2017, which is still going strong.
One year later, in response to ever growing demand, I also started selling the strategy as an alternative to copying for anyone who wants to trade themselves, along with me.

If you are interested to find out more, please visit the strategy website:
You can also follow the performance of my showcase account on Myfxbook[Link removed]

Happy trading!
ForexStream

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey this is Theresa, from MOONx.
We are building an exchange platform with decentralized ownership ecosystem. MoonX is a Switzerland regulated exchange, granting institutional and retail traders access to global Digital Assets and ForeX (coming soon) market with a luxury of lowest latency
Our Matching Engine combined with Implication Engine in the series of rigorous stress test showed the following results:
  1. Orders executed in <30 Microseconds.
  2. Upto 20Million orders Executed per second
  3. Spreads starting from 0 pips.
Let me know if this excites you. If there are any suggestions or requirements that you hope to see on our platform.