Sticky Introduce Yourself

I am dealing with them on a regular basis for non trading related business, so they can do it... are you actually trading with real money or it is all symulated?

Yes, they have other accounting related services such as taxes, accounting, bookkeeping, and auditing. Perhaps some other things but typically consists of that.

Yes, we are trading our own money (Have been for about 8 or so months). Back-tested results are not live, therefore they are simulated. Nothing in trading is guaranteed but our results have remained consistent with back-tested data. We are not perfect by any means and we do have draw-downs.

Yes, they have other accounting related services such as taxes, accounting, bookkeeping, and auditing. Perhaps some other things but typically consists of that.

Yes, we are trading our own money (Have been for about 8 or so months). Back-tested results are not live, therefore they are simulated. Nothing in trading is guaranteed but our results have remained consistent with back-tested data. We are not perfect by any means and we do have draw-downs.

Unfortunately 99% of the trading educators and signal sellers are failed traders, looking to scam a quick buck, so I really really hope you are for real, but you still have to prove it one way or another...

Unfortunately 99% of the trading educators and signal sellers are failed traders, looking to scam a quick buck, so I really really hope you are for real, but you still have to prove it one way or another...

Yep, which I am not worried about because I know our system works. That's why I have no issues showing our signals. I'm not trying to get paid before I show people it actually works (not to mention its available for free also), and if I have to wait to establish myself on here then that's what I will do. :)

Looking forward to your new thread. If you are transparent, I think people would be willing to give you a fair go.

All the best.

Thanks, I have created the new thread - it is awaiting approval from an administrator. I look forward to showing everyone what we have. :)

Hi,
This is Daniel Elton. I would like to introduce myself to the community. I would like to join the discussion about trading tips and tricks

Greetings all,

After many years of study and several months of intense research, I am ready to download TorS and start practicing. Hopefully I have done well in avoiding seminars and shysters. I devoured Pit Bull, Reminiscences and Nicolas Darvas books and a few others and also find a gem on youtube now and then. We get by on my brides income and I'm pretty well divorced from allowing money to steer my emotions. Working hard at proper preparation. Building my system on fundamentals. We shall see how it goes. Very glad to find this forum. 56 years old and ready to do it right.

Eric Nelson

Greetings all,

After many years of study and several months of intense research, I am ready to download TorS and start practicing. Hopefully I have done well in avoiding seminars and shysters. I devoured Pit Bull, Reminiscences and Nicolas Darvas books and a few others and also find a gem on youtube now and then. We get by on my brides income and I'm pretty well divorced from allowing money to steer my emotions. Working hard at proper preparation. Building my system on fundamentals. We shall see how it goes. Very glad to find this forum. 56 years old and ready to do it right.

Eric Nelson

Hello Eric, welcome and hope all goes well for you!

Hello

Hello everybody,

I am not new to trading. However, recently, the US market is waking up for a year and think it is a good time to trade.

I am interested to code in Easy Language using Tradestation.
Any interested persons here.

I am trying to have the full code for Parabolic Stop and Reverse.
Can someone help?

Thanks.

Hi,

Andy Sinclair here, just signed up, been lurking for several years!

I'm a computer programmer, interested in automated trading, currently building my own automated trading system (for spot FX) and here to help others with technical/programming issues.

I can take your trading idea or Excel model and build an automated system running on your own machine or in the cloud. I have integration and API expertise including Bloomberg, FIX and IG Index as well as technical expertise across a wide range of technologies including Excel/VBA, Windows Desktop Applications, Microsoft Azure and Database design and development.

Andy

Hi pipz.

Boroday1791 here. I am a newbie to this beautiful forum place. I hope I can learn a lot of things here. Thanks everyone for any support extended to me now and in the future. Highly appreciated.

Hi,

Andy Sinclair here, just signed up, been lurking for several years!

I'm a computer programmer, interested in automated trading, currently building my own automated trading system (for spot FX) and here to help others with technical/programming issues.

I can take your trading idea or Excel model and build an automated system running on your own machine or in the cloud. I have integration and API expertise including Bloomberg, FIX and IG Index as well as technical expertise across a wide range of technologies including Excel/VBA, Windows Desktop Applications, Microsoft Azure and Database design and development.

Andy

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hi pipz.

Boroday1791 here. I am a newbie to this beautiful forum place. I hope I can learn a lot of things here. Thanks everyone for any support extended to me now and in the future. Highly appreciated.

Sounds great, you have an amazing journey in front of you...

Happy weekend

Hi. I think it will be nice to be here. Trading is a fun to me, it is a game of double sided coin,whatever side turn to you you just have to accept. either gain or lost. I believe joining this platform will make trading more exiting I am a Nigerian from Nigeria.Thanks

The beginning of something great

Hello, everyone. Hope you're doing well and good.

My name is Abraham and I hope I can learn from all of you through your experiences and, when I get to have experience of my own, contribute to help others.
I'm really new to trading so I hope to have a community to rely on and have others rely on me.

Happy trading! :D

Hi,
I am new here. I am joining this site to be educated and trained on trading forex and to be good at it. I hope I will fine this site helpful.
Thanks.

Hello, everyone. Hope you're doing well and good.

My name is Abraham and I hope I can learn from all of you through your experiences and, when I get to have experience of my own, contribute to help others.
I'm really new to trading so I hope to have a community to rely on and have others rely on me.

Happy trading! :D

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hi all new to this site

Hi all i used to trade in oil when hit 25 bucs now i just trade forex and Indies its ok sometimes but not all the time :)

Hi All Just read a fantastic thread brewskies leverage abuse is very interesting and was enjoyable worth the time, anyone got other threads worth the read.