Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new in FX trading, still demo trading actually after I got scammed because I was in a rush to make money trading. I hope to learn all there is to learn and build the confidence to start trading.

Hi

Hi everyone. My name is Andrew and I am new to trading. I have been getting some practice in but I still class myself as a novice or beginner.

Anyway, glad I found this forum as hopefully I can get some questions answered.

Thanks.

Hi,
Am a government staff from Nigeria and a new starter on forex trading. Do wish to enjoy the mutual benefits of this forum

Hello

I am a mechanical engineer that is getting into investing. I currently am invested primarily in mutual funds, etfs, and stock but would like to get into real estate as well.

Muhammad Waseem Zafar

hi everyone, today I joined the forum. i am a forex trader having more than six year experience. now I am able to submit the high probability signals based on Weekly, daily plan. if any one interested then we can proceed. Regards

Yahoo’s profit earning seemed to have little effect last night. It could have a reasonable day today as NAS is up a tad.

New trader, VictorMH

Hello, I'm a college student who is passionated for the stock market. I'm here in order to share my experiences through the process of trading to help other people willing to start, and of course, to receive as much advising as you guys can give me.

Hello, I'm a college student who is passionated for the stock market. I'm here in order to share my experiences through the process of trading to help other people willing to start, and of course, to receive as much advising as you guys can give me.

Hello and welcome!

Hi All,

I am new in the trade market which I would like to learn more and follow. Living in Australia.

Does anyone here know of someone I can follow and learn how to trade so I can start trading live?

Thanks

Greetings everyone,

I have been a trader for about 20 years. I trade mostly futures and spot forex. I also do some commercial realestate investing. I will from time to time write articles on all of the above.

John

Does anyone here know of someone I can follow and learn how to trade so I can start trading live?

There's lot of links on this forum.

But IMHO, if you're open to options (and IMHO your should be): Go watch www.tastytrade.com (https://www.tastytrade.com/tt/shows)

It's the real deal.

Specifically perhaps start with one of the WDIS (Where Do I Start) series, such as the following e.g. (start at the bottom and work your way up):
https://www.tastytrade.com/tt/shows/wdis-back-to-cool/episodes?page=32

Or any of the WDIS series, just to get you going.