Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone

I am a price action forex trader since 2007. Been trading full time and had evolved through the years into some education and community building for forex traders.

In the past few years, I specialized in guiding traders to deal with the mental issues of trading and how to construct a firm and solid work routine.

I am here to keep in touch and to help traders find their way in the long learning curve of this profession.

Cheers everyone!

Good Day Sharky
I was trading from 5 years options on Dax Future.
Before I Traded Dax future, but I think thst I didn't trade, just give money to someone.
Now I understand much concepts........and I don't give money to anyone.
Only that my gain is very little.
I was caught a lot of more when I were in profit and market turn back, that when I am gaining I am sure that if I don't take the little gain, it will become a loss.
Good luck to all you

Just saying Hi

Hi everyone,

I've been trading part time for a little while now and have found it to be both very frustrating and rewarding in pretty much equal measures, but always extremely hard work!

I have found that managing a profitable trade properly can be harder than the initial risk assessment required to set the acceptable stop loss limit.

I seem to enter trades understanding and setting the downside level I am happy with but struggle to maximize profits when the trade goes well.

Hoping to gain some insight from experienced traders on this forum to hopefully improve a bit over the coming months and years.

Thanks,

Stormy

Hello All

Hi there, my name is jack, started dabbling in trading maybe two months ago, still learning the systems, i use plus500 which i like as its so easy to use, as yet dont understand all the technical chart, place trades on a daily basis with mixed effect,

i follow only commodities, crude and gold, i research as much as i possibly can on these products, and doing ok so far,
im only placing minimum trades just now until i build up my balance and knowledge,
would you guys say the best way to start, is by working this way ? 2 or 3 products ?

Ive decided to start with only day trading to begin with.

Hi there, my name is jack, started dabbling in trading maybe two months ago, still learning the systems, i use plus500 which i like as its so easy to use, as yet dont understand all the technical chart, place trades on a daily basis with mixed effect,

i follow only commodities, crude and gold, i research as much as i possibly can on these products, and doing ok so far,
im only placing minimum trades just now until i build up my balance and knowledge,
would you guys say the best way to start, is by working this way ? 2 or 3 products ?

Ive decided to start with only day trading to begin with.

Hello Jack and welcome to the forum!

Hi my names Adam, I'm a complete newbie to trading. I've set myself up with The Share Centre. ive joined here to hopefully learn a bit more and make the right decisions.

Adam

Hi there, any German or Greek speakers?

Hi, this is Konstantin, writing you from Cyprus.

I am no big shot or a top professional arrogant person as my "cigar-smoking-filthy-rich-bad-ass" Avatar Picture might imply :-D
I studied Economics and Financials, working in Financials Sector, and learning for my CFA Level I.

Reason I signed in is simple, I need to build up my own coaching and educational skills in German and Greek language in subjects such as Markets, Opportunities and Risks involved, Trading, Psychology, Technical and Fundamental Analysis, MT4 Platform, etc

So I will be obliged if any German/Greek Speakers of you write me and arrange together how I could be guiding any beginner of you needing a German/Greek Speaking companion. Just write me and I will get back to you :)

This is no advertising of any services, no money or hidden anything. Just search for accompany!

Hi everyone,

I've been trading part time for a little while now and have found it to be both very frustrating and rewarding in pretty much equal measures, but always extremely hard work!

I have found that managing a profitable trade properly can be harder than the initial risk assessment required to set the acceptable stop loss limit.

I seem to enter trades understanding and setting the downside level I am happy with but struggle to maximize profits when the trade goes well.

Hoping to gain some insight from experienced traders on this forum to hopefully improve a bit over the coming months and years.

Thanks,

Stormy

Hello Stormy and welcome to the forum...

Hey there

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm John - I've been trading for a few months now and I love it. I work on algorithmic trading on the side, and am working on a small project with machine learning to evaluate the likelihood a stock is going down soon based on social media data. A pleasure to meet you all!

Best,
John

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm John - I've been trading for a few months now and I love it. I work on algorithmic trading on the side, and am working on a small project with machine learning to evaluate the likelihood a stock is going down soon based on social media data. A pleasure to meet you all!

Best,
John

Hi John and great to have you here... there are not too many people interested in automation...

EUR/TRY sell

Hi, I am a rookie want to get hands on swing trading.i am poor and faked by many people in the name of help.I want some good people whom I can trust by my heart.Sadly, I started couple of months ago with hundreds of dollars losses and no profit.Even a small profit can keep me going.:innocent:
you will make money check it out

Hello, I'm from a rural area of WNC and I am also currently attending a four year college. I have independently studied reading indicators and following the markets regularly. I know that choosing your broker is a big choice because their are many different platforms offering many different markets, so I am look forward to any information and help on decisions like so to convey a healthy startup to becoming a persistent and consistent trader in relentless markets!

Hi there!

I haven't been active on T2W and would like to change that.

I primarily trade markets using Market Profile and Order Flow charts.

I have been trading for over 12 years now.

Nice to be a part of T2W.

Regards

Aniruddha