Sticky Introduce Yourself

Forex Trader

Hi Guys,

Hope your all doing good in your progrees of the futuristic forex career!
myself have taken my next step in my career, im now running a live channel @ twitch.tv/smokeintheeye88 , im not selling anything! im just starting out a community where we can share ideas and communicate! feel free to visit the channel and give me a follow i would highly appreciate it! im live monday-friday on the top trading hours! there to support anyone or for you just to hang out and have fun! also might starting of a competition for the demo traders!

best wishes!

Hi Guys,

Hope your all doing good in your progrees of the futuristic forex career!
myself have taken my next step in my career, im now running a live channel @ twitch.tv/smokeintheeye88 , im not selling anything! im just starting out a community where we can share ideas and communicate! feel free to visit the channel and give me a follow i would highly appreciate it! im live monday-friday on the top trading hours! there to support anyone or for you just to hang out and have fun! also might starting of a competition for the demo traders!

best wishes!
Thanks for the information, hope you will like the forum and stay active within it, enjoy !

hi i am new to trading i completed an online course to learn the basics now looking to take the plunge in trading still undecided what to trade

hi irishlikes,

Just demo trading for just over a month now in forrex ,which i love but getting more difficult,stared off really well but ....?

its hard tho trying to get to the next stage all the time(well i hope there is a next stage?)

my main probelm is finding a ratio of consistancy....its easy puttung a stop loss of 50 pips on everything,but i like to trade 1 lot trades all the time.

I did trade once at 1.2 million,and it went against me...should have put a stop loss on that but just left it!

Also now i think i have stared using fib indicators i think i can work out where to get into trades,its just trying to guess which way the dam thing is going to!

Early days ! not going to give up just yet!

Good luck to you all !

Hi!

Business student here, I got into trading after a couple of lucky big wins that were followed by a nice stretch of losses....so have been studying in the last months to learn more about this profession before actually losing money.

Ended up in this forum to try to create my own trading strategy through all the tips and experiences available here!

Hello

Hello Nice to meet you all.. I am happy to join this very useful forum . I am lead generator and hope to find many interesting offers and people here.

I have just Joined

Hey guys I have just joined the forum, I am not new to trading or forums, a friend recommend this one to me and surprisingly I am not aware of its existence. I have some really big threads on babypips for those who already know me. I introduced trading with Volume to babypips and opened traders eyes to a whole new way to look at markets. Here is the link Those who are interested can explore.

I am the founder of the Traders Club London, a group of industry professionals with a deep understanding of finance, specifically brokers and financial intermediaries. Tell us the scam or trick, we tell you how it is done. We are not super traders but having worked both primary and secondary sides of markets, we are well placed to tell traders what could give them an edge in a market that is constantly leaning out of the traders favour. No one is an expert in speculation, they just have ideas for me the real caveat is knowing how the other side thinks and how to counter him.

We know a lot of traders are sceptical about trading in general so we are not here to prove anything or change anyone's mind about their belief. We want a healthy discussion, we already have bags of experience, so I am not looking to learn anything new but you never know, someone always knows something you don't. If you like our ideas and posts, then check out what we do, you may find it helps. Please feel free to ask me anything, I will not be publishing private information about anyone or any broker, so whatever your scepticism, please don't post personal information about me (I know some of you are internet hounds), like where I live, etc. I have more resources than most so I can make a mess of things too, I am more likely just to get it removed through my legal team than get into a tussle but it is hard work for me, so please, I am here to share and at times passions may run high but trust me I mean no one any harm.

Now, that is out of the way... I am really excited about sharing knowledge, I honestly haven't spent too much time on forums but my PR guys say it is a great way to engage people who are looking for some genuine knowledge, especially with the millions of scams out there. So I hope my input will be found useful. I will be doing a first thread to break the ice. Hope you guys support it. Thanks for having me people.

My presentation

Hi everyone.

My name is Silvio, I'm 33 year old and live in Italy.
I am an Electronic Engineer with a Ph.D. in Quantum Physics, (a mix of Sheldon Cooper and Howard Wolowitz).
Jokes apart, I come from 7 years of research in renewable energy, but now i'm a part-time designer of photovoltaic systems.
By looking at economical news, I would have bought 10K$ Brent Oil around the half of February 2016, but I was completely inexperienced and I decided not to make this step into trading. In 2 months the price increased around 20 points, and after realizing what i would have gained with that move I decided to spend some time in learning the insight of trading.

So I've casually meet the T2W forum and I found my Holy Grail! I've read the first 3 steps of I’m New To TRADING – Where Do I Start?, I realized that my nature matches a lot of trader required features, but i decided to leave apart my previous intuition and I decided to start as a discretionary (technical analysis) day trader on CFD.
Now i'm reading the technical analysis book from J.Murphy and I'm searching for the right software/broker (Tsim+ and FXPro, probably) I started to deploy my trading plan (empty in 75%) and I'll start my trading journal as soon as possible.
It's all clear in my mind but since I'm a COMPLETE newbie I'm totally open to suggestions.

Thanks a lot to the time you devoted to me to write such a lot of information and I hope to receive again lot of insights.

And sorry for the English.

Just joined

Hi everybody, I am told introductions are in order. My name is Jeff and I am a database programmer, and prior to that a manufacturing engineer. I have lurked around here for a while and thought it was time to join. I have traded unseriously - though I did not realize it at the time- for years with predictably bad results. I have plenty of prep/plan work to do before I will consider myself ready to trade truly seriously, but I at least now see that my prior approach had no chance. I think this forum will be of great help to me.

BTW, Thanks to those who provided the Trading Plan Template here on T2W; it was an immense help to me.

Refine Strategy

Hey all,
I guess like most, I have been trading for a while with some success. I am looking to get some help and insight into my oil ETF swing trading. Ive found a great home and taken commission out of the equation, now I just need to get over the break even line.

I trade FX live in Austin TX

I am making a little $ most months trading tech 4h chart FX. Interested in comparing notes with live FX traders. Working on learning MQL4 to code EA and backtest.

Am currently in school and have had a year or so trading currencies. It's been an interesting ride and the past year or so has definitely been a baptism by fire :) . My interest in currency trading is both academic (since my major is finance) and I believe that it has a lot of potential. I am glad to be a member of this community.

Terrence

Hi I am into Futures and Commodity trading from past 2 yrs. I am much interested in trading in energy segments rather than others. Nice meeting you all.
Thanks(y)

Hello all.
Brazilcoins is here from USA.
Hope you all are fine. Hopefully we shall make out something good with the skills and Values we have to impact in each other. Am happy to be here...

Hello my name is George ! O I am a novice trader. I haven't started full time yet, however I am positioning myself to do it full time, by reading all I can, following the markets in the mornings and evenings and visiting and learning from excellent sites like this. i really needed a mentor. hope some one could kindly help me here. happy to be here.

Hi am depolo
I am new to trading i do not know anything. i need help from any body who ca do so please let me know how you can hep me.
Regards
paul