Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all
I am new to this forum/website.. I actually stumbled into this site while I was looking for a review of the " Technical Analysis of STOCKS & COMMODITIES The Traders’ Magazine ". Immediately I am fascinated by the content and broad coverage on trading. I have started into serious trading after I attended a 3 days course in Aug 2015. I would not consider myself a newbie but admittedly I am still learning from trials and errors .. :).. It takes a lot of patience and mental strength to be consistent in getting winning trades..

regards

Seng

Hi All,

First time looking at anything like this and currently just in the research stage.
A newbie in every sense of the word, but looking forward to gaining information and insight from this fantastic forum.

Hi, I'm Alexander.

I write algos, converting people's trading ideas into fully automated systems. :) (I also trade with my own algos).

I am new, "home trader" to the investment business and have fallen foul to a scammer. The agent was very convincing and led me down a path through web sights that showed an explementary trading standard with no complaints against the company or his trading. I should have realised and taken a step back and done my own research and contacted a friend in the UK who is good at researching this kind of thing. She has verified my worst fears. The company is recently set up May 2016 and supposedly operating from a Bond Street address in London. This is also fake. It doesn't end there also the business that professes to be an independent holding company in which your hard earned money is held. It has in fact, also been newly established with no business address either.
Do not under any circumstances have anything to do with ROCK SMITH OPTIONS or Michael Ward or IMPERIAL TRADE MANAGEMENT. also known as (iDIRECT)

Kind regards Kevin

Last edited:
Out of Interest, nothing more

Hi,

I very recently came across a post on social media promoting a training academy for a career in trading. Out of curiosityI dwelled further in to the array of info and found myself gradually getting interested in the whole idea of trading etc

Now, following my continued search into the company advertising the academy I find myself on this forum.

So I kindly ask for any honest information and advice for someone who has never had the slightest experience of trading but now has a level of genuine interest in it. I would appreciate any feedback or advice regarding whether this could be something for me moving forward.

Would the following be vital to become a trader?
Is there any particular skill set you need?
Level of Education?
Trading Experience?

I would like to thank anyone responding in advance.

Hi, First post to this forum. I've been studying and paper-trading options for a few years now. Finally the time has come to throw some real money into the game and see what happens. I've found learning the technical stuff to be easier than conquering the mental barriers and that is where I've spent most time over the past few months. Trading without emotion is my challenge.

Hi, First post to this forum. I've been studying and paper-trading options for a few years now. Finally the time has come to throw some real money into the game and see what happens. I've found learning the technical stuff to be easier than conquering the mental barriers and that is where I've spent most time over the past few months. Trading without emotion is my challenge.

Hello, welcome to the forum!
I hope that in time you will learn how to trade with as little emotion as possible, it's something that takes effort and discipline, but it's not impossible.

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Sory I'm new member in this forum I always get difficult to correct thinkscript so with this forum I ams help to crrect my code or thinkscript....

Error Trendline indicator;

x = Cum(1);

perchg = 0.3*LastValue( Highest( ROC( Low, 50 ) ));

startvalue = LastValue( Trough( Low, perchg, 1 ) );
endvalue1 = LastValue( Trough( Low, perchg, 2 ) );

startbar = LastValue( ValueWhen( Low == startvalue, x, 1 ) );
endbar = LastValue( ValueWhen( Low == endvalue1, x, 1 ) );

Aa = (endvalue1-startvalue)/(endbar-startbar);
b = startvalue;

trendline = Aa * ( x - startbar ) + b;

Plot( Close, "Price", colorBlue, styleCandle );
Plot( IIf( x >= endbar, trendline, Null ), "Trendline", colorRed );

Hello everyone. I am a trader for several years but have not been profitable. I will be attentive to your messages, tips, tools and articles in the forum in order to be profitable. Thank you.

Hi I am prakash,
I am an experienced trader and I am helping people to learn about forex trading through my website.Also I am publishing my real live trading results in my site.

hi my name is matt from the caribbean never traded but would love to learn would like to learn the whys of what im doing as oppose to just simply following a pattern and not fully understanding why you are actually doing it .... hope im able to gain some valuable insight on this site especially what is ligit from what isnt ligit.

Hi matt

hi my name is matt from the caribbean never traded but would love to learn would like to learn the whys of what im doing as oppose to just simply following a pattern and not fully understanding why you are actually doing it .... hope im able to gain some valuable insight on this site especially what is ligit from what isnt ligit.

Trading forex is all about mind control and not intelligence.You can use any simply technique, but mind control is more important than anything.

Looking for NT coder

Hey everybody I am new here been having terrible time with few coder from Argentina and India I just wonder if anyone can or know of someone who is familiar with the ninjatrader and the coding environment of ninja to code strategy for me thank you

Hi

Hi!
i am a trader for 4.5 years. and i have traded day trading and long term. i am very glad that i have joined to this community.

be tuned everybody

Hello everyone. I am a trader for several years but have not been profitable. I will be attentive to your messages, tips, tools and articles in the forum in order to be profitable. Thank you.

Myself newbie too. I would like to know the way as well how can I get profit.