Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone...I have been studying binary options trading for a year and half studying all kinds of strategies and systems, I've never opened a live account just using demo accounts. Lately I've been studying Loz Lawrence's Forex trading videos plus I get forex signals from him but I don't know how to actually set it up, everyone else getting his signals are saying they are making money with his signals, but I am unfamiliar with making the actually forex trade set-up. thats why I am here to seek better education on setting up the trade.

Hi guys, my name is Andrew and I am studying stocks in the hopes of one day becoming a profitable trader. I started with Macro economics/ correlation between global events and how different stock markets affect each other, industry analysis/cyclicality of industries, then I will have a brief look at company valuations/financial health and last and most important topic will be technical analysis.

Glad there is forum to share ideas, help and get help.

Hello, I am chongjasmine from Singapore.
I am new in forex trading.
I hope to learn more about forex trading.

sup yall. New guy from Oklahoma looking to learn. Found the forum from a google search and happy to be here.

Hi all, I've recently started to look into Binary Trading and came across this website. There's a lot of information which I'm just starting to make my way through before I start trading. Looking forward to the experience and hopefully learning how to trade in the best possible way to make some money.

Experienced trader new to the forums.

Hey everyone, my name is Andrew. I am very passionate about investing, especially in futures. I have over ten years of trading experience and I love further educating myself in all markets. I love to pay it forward and help new traders and old become more successful and educated in futures trading.

Hey what's up everyone? My name is Josh, and I'm located in Lexington, KY (USA). I've been into stocks for about a decade, but just recently in the last few months is when I was able to make the leap to full time day trader as I was in the Army and had other things I had to do.

I ran across this website/forum while searching for a trading plan template a couple of weeks ago and I'm sure glad I did. Awesome stuff here! I look forward to chatting, learning, and hopefully helping others in the process.

Take care!

binary can be very risky.

Hi all, I've recently started to look into Binary Trading and came across this website. There's a lot of information which I'm just starting to make my way through before I start trading. Looking forward to the experience and hopefully learning how to trade in the best possible way to make some money.

Hi

Hi all. Am actually new to trading, heard about this site through a Friend and am hoping to gain more knowledge of trading from here.

Hi everyone, I am a recent graduate with a degree in economics.

I recently gained an interest in day/trend trading because of the lifestyle, risk, and potential of big returns.

But, currently I have very little knowledge on the techniques (analysis) used by the best, so I thought this would be a great place to start.

Long retired - learning to trade

After years of work as a technical manager and technical rep then retirement, I've been learning to trade with only fair but encouraging results. Discovered this site today, and, after an initial review, think this may be a great support for a budding old trader wannabe. Thanks to all.

Traded forex on and off for nearly 20 years, coming back out of retirement. 4 grandchildren don't come cheap!!

Hello :) Started trading 3 years ago, been live for 2 years. Never really taken trading as seriously as I should have, and as a result became a slow bleeder. Going to immerse myself into a community this time round to be properly stuck into the mix.