Sticky Introduce Yourself

New Member.

Hi,

Taking the plunge.

Have been trading Futures for 12 years now. I remember how lonely I was when trading in the South of France where I was living. Could not find anyone to "hang out" and really felt the loneliness of being a trader working from home.

Really happy to have found this community. I live in Toronto.

First post so would love to pick the brains of the members here and find some good forums talking about futures

Have been a student of trading for the past 12 years and love it!

Loic.

Hi everyone.

I am from Guernsey and will one day learn to trade properly for myself. At the moment, I can't afford to lose any cash so will wait for a while.

Hi Matt,

It is quite good that you are doing well so far. CMC seems to be a decent company. have you got a skype?

take care

Hello Everyone

Names is Matt from Newcastle currently at university doing a finance degree, working part time around that and self teaching myself trading. Recently started a live trading account with CMC after using a demo account for best part of 2/3 months and making around '£2000' from an initial starting balance of '£300'

Always looking to learn and gain experiance from the traders that are here.

The types of trading I am doing currently is short-term 'day trading' through spread betting and binary on indexes, Commodities and Currencies. In the future I hope to move onto trading futures etc, along with share purchasing.

This seen as a mere teacher through university as afterwards I hope to work in investment or fund management but if it goes well I may decided to work for myself trading and investing my own money instead of other people on behalf of a company.

Thanks Guys! I hope to be active on the forums but I seem to be always busy with something.

Matt

Hi There,

I am new to T2W so forgive me for my any mistakes i may say or do since i am a rookie. just thought i'd introduce myself since like most i have been trading for some time, have average experience in the market and i am based in the UK.

I was hoping if anybody could guide me to a thread where some real pros give their views on current market conditions MICRO and MACRO analysis and discuss possible directions for asset classes?

thanks.

Hi all,

Have just signed up to the forum. Have been interested in trading for some years now, researched, learned a bit but never actually taken the plunge. I have interest in FX but mainly would like to get myself going so interesting in anything I can learn! Based in the UK.

Thanks,
David

hi David

Hi all,

Have just signed up to the forum. Have been interested in trading for some years now, researched, learned a bit but never actually taken the plunge. I have interest in FX but mainly would like to get myself going so interesting in anything I can learn! Based in the UK.

Thanks,
David

hi David,

where are you based in UK? what kinda assistance are you looking for?
I work in the city for a platform provider company. if you need any kinda help, message me in private.

thank you and best of luck

Yassine

hi,new to here ...

did a bit of trading some years back...not very succesfull if i am honest

Anyway with more Education available, i would like to unlearn the past and refresh anew...with forumers help if possibe :clap:

Thanks for letting me join your comunity..

Advanced Option Trader

Hey Everyone,

My name is Derek. I have been profiting from options trading since 2006, both as a home business and previously in a option based hedge fund using premium selling to finance long term plays on undervalued stocks as the main strategy.

I'm the founder and owner of OptionBoost.com. I've taught thousands of traders basic and advanced option strategies for many years.

I'm open to any questions or to help out newer traders any way I can - just message me anytime - I usually reply within 24 hours.

Hello

Hello!

I am not new to trading, but I am new to this website!

My name is Sam, at the moment I am trading stocks. Have my eye on Twitter's stock for the last year, and it is looking g-o-o-d so far!

Hi everyone! I'm David and I'm absolutely new to trading, yet I'd like to start. So I'll appreciate any help and advice on how and where to start!!

Hi

Hi All,

I have recently taken a liken and passion into trading and am here to connect and am on a learning curve.

Newby looking for help and advice

Hi I am new to this site and new to trading, I have no knowledge at all about trading but i am trying to learn best i can, I want to learn to day trade.

My aim is to earn some extra money so my wife can reduce the hours she works.

I have just started trading on 500Plus and dont really know what i am doing.

I would love to meet someone experienced at trading that is local to me and would let me watch and learn from them.

I live in Middlesbrough

Introducing....

Hi Guys.

I'm Steve and i'm from the Midlands in the UK. I'm completely new to trading however I have read a few books and listened to a ton of podcasts. I'm about to sign up to the B12 Trader educational series to trade ETF's with his alerts, whilst learning and deconstructing the trades taken at the same time.

I am looking to get involved in Swing Trading whilst maintaining my day job, and doing relevant research/study/placing trades of an evening.

Hopefully this will develop into something more over the next few years as boy, i'm bored of the 9-5 office life and would like to spend more time with family!

Really struggling with choosing a UK broker to suit swing trading as concerned about commissions and holding stocks overnight. Also no idea where to start with Platform, if anyone in UK would like to give a little advice on these i'd be massively grateful! Looked at tradestation but £99 per month was a little steep.

Happy Trading!