Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everybody my name is Chris I’m in the U.K.
t2w seems a great place to find all sorts of information on a myriad of subjects so I shall look around.

hi all

I am a new kid on the block....looking forward to work with new and existing members ....I have a liitle knowledge when comes to trading but I work with forex on the daily bases ....I am familiar with all the calculations asn well ups and downs of forex market.being from a developing economy in AFRICA ...would like to learn more though we have already existing traders in our country

chao

Hi All.

I am Ashish, currently interviewing with Optiver.
I have my third interview (Skype) this Monday. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi guys,
I've just joined this forum and its my first forum web so trying to familiarize myself with forum rules and tools. I am new in trading too but learning its techniques/terms from this forum and have demo acc with plus500, I know I have to research and read a lot before start trading with real money. I have few questions about trading,
1. Which software do you recommend for beginners to learn about charts (analyse/read)?
2. what kind of books might help me to improve my trading skills?
3. which websites are good to follow news about forex, oil, gold, coffee?
I think my questions have been asked many times by new members already but still I would appreciate ur help.
many thanks in advance,
Regards,
NSMI

New to the forum

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say Hi! I am a keen investor and generally tend to focus on long-term strategies based on fundamental analysis (this is for stocks, commodities, foreign exchange etc).

I have recently opened a trading account and am keen to see how short-term trading works (by short-term trading, I am referring to periods of a month or below).

You will regularly see posts from me, but if there is a silence sometimes, you can be rest assured I am silently reading your posts haha.

Look forward to touching base with all of you.

See ya,
Yash

Greetings from the Midwest, I am probably the most novice of novists when it comes to trading. I have some small stocks in trade king and they have only gone down. I was considering robotic trading but don't want to spring the 3.5K it takes to get rolling. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks so much.

hello everyone... i am college going student...i haven't purchased any shares till now but i am planning to purchase some of the shares in few days...any suggestion?

Hi, I found this forum with one goal. I want to invest my money into a new successful business, and I hope for your support

Hey

Hi All

I have been a trader for 3 years now trading Forex Futures,Indices Futures and Binary Options. I am from South Africa.

Last edited:
Hello fellow traders

Hello Everyone,

I'm new but not new... the following should elaborate a bit...

I've been interested in trading for about 3 years and have taught myself in that time (to some extent) about TA and generally how the markets work, I have occasionally traded (spread bet with IG) the FTSE100 and a few stocks I have in a watch list. I started with an account size of £500, from that I have made a bit and lost bit but the account is currently about £200 in profit. Generally the only times I've made good profits was on big announcement days, ECB, BOE and non-farm pay rolls etc.

I'm looking to trade the FTSE100 as a full time day trader, I have developed a plan and a strategy which I am currently back-testing.

Are there any general pit-falls to looking out for when trading the FTSE100 on a daily basis? Or is day trading the FTSE100 just plain stupid? :eek:

Any advice would be great and very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Trendy Guy aka Tim

Hello Traders! I'm new on the board and just wanted to say hello. I'm an experienced trader (some good experiences and some bad) looking to meet like minded individuals to exchange ideas and hone my skills with.

Hi, I'm getting back into trading after a long break. I started many years ago by doing, by being a plankton. I never lost big, luckily, and overall I actually profited a couple thousand dollars. My first baby was born, then I had to cash out. Now that I have a family, I realized that I have to start small and educate myself. I've learned from my mistakes, but I know that there are plenty more to make.

I'm interested all kinds of science and tech stuff, have many hobbies including classic cars. I'm mainly looking to learn what I should have learned the first time, including places to get good stock evaluations for a reasonable cost. I was using IBD but can't afford that this time around.

Interestingly, I think, I was brought here by a google search inspired by a bitcoin forum. I learned so much about bitcoin from the forum that I figured I would search for its equivalent, more or less, for the stock market. SO GLAD THAT I DID. I'm really excited by what I've read so far, so see you in a few months, I've got some lurking to do!

Hi Everyone,

I am not in trading. I make commercials and am looking for a trading floor office in London for a commercial shoot. Does anyone have any suggestions. We'd film on a Saturday as I know you'd be using the office in the week.