Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello to Everybody, i am happy to join you ... Hope to have a nice experience traveling with all of you !

Hello everyone,
I am Jasmine Kelsey. I’m a new trader and highly interested on binary options.
I would like to learn trading from this community and I hope all of you’ll help me 
Thanks in advance.
Happy Trading! Cheers!!!

Hello Jasmine, Welcome to T2W.

As per my experience, I can only say that ignore Binary options Brokers (Most are scams :D)

hello all,

I am 6 months trading now, mostly interested in the EURUSD / DOW / and DAX - I've been spending a lot of time reading and analysing whats happening, and placing the odd trade. Its fair to say if you did the exact opposite to me on every trade you'd be up quite a few points now !
I hope to change that through my own hard work and what I can pick up from you guy's

thanks
rob

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

hello all,

I am 6 months trading now, mostly interested in the EURUSD / DOW / and DAX - I've been spending a lot of time reading and analysing whats happening, and placing the odd trade. Its fair to say if you did the exact opposite to me on every trade you'd be up quite a few points now !
I hope to change that through my own hard work and what I can pick up from you guy's

thanks
rob

6 Month is sill good experience and welcome to T2W Rob.

hello all,

thanks
rob

Hi Rob, Nice to meet. I've been in institutional FX sales for around a decade now so am happy to help with your EURUSD positions, Outlook and strategy. Everyone has their own style and trading horizons. In the absence of knowing yours my first guide would be to get a grounding on where the pair is going medium term based on technical analysis (up, downtrend, range bound), market positioning (IMM data is freely available from the CFTC website), economic fundamentals (data releases) and any geopolitical influences on the pair. These indicators, layered over one another, will help you define your view. Once you have a conviction, you can choose your investment horizon, decide whether short term events or data releases will contradict your view and decide what position to take. Use your charts to determine target entry and exit levels. Feel free to PM me if you want me to expand on anything. Good luck trading.

Hi!

Hi!

I'm a second year molecular biology student at university and heard about Forex trading through a friend who's had recent big successes on the FX market. I want to be financially and geographically free to pursue anything and everything I want in the future and learning to trade the Forex market will help me to do just that.

I found out about this site when I was considering getting a loan to pay for tuition fees for an applied financial trading course to learn as much as I could. After visiting this site I quickly found out that the course was exploiting people's interest in the market in return for poor education and I now feel like a **** for even considering it. Thanks to this community I have saved a lot of money!

I've been getting through BabyPips for about a month now but any suggestions for learning resources would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!

Hey guys,

I'm a 24 years old professional poker player.

I would like to get in to equities trading and at the moment I am learning a lot very quickly, although there is so so much to learn.

I have an ultimate dream of becoming a day trader, which is going to take a lot of hard work.

Hopefully T2W will play a big role in my journey

Hello Everyone,
My name is Mark and I would like to let you guys know about RCHA.

i just bought 25000 shares of RCHA at 0.10 cents.
RCHA is the hottest pick of this year. Strap on your seatbelt Rich
Pharmaceuticals is ready to take off! RCHA is currently trading at $0.10 cents
and top market analysits all agree it will surpass the $1.00 mark in few days.