Sticky Introduce Yourself

just joined

trading 18months, seemed to crack many areas with supdem and then as i always do when i believe i can do it i loose interest so im browsing here for motivation thx:clap:

Hi everyone,

New to the forum, looking to expand my knowledge and learn more about trading equities and indices

hi from Europe

I've read threads on t2w in the past but never had an account. I finally thought it was time. I've been trading for years. I used to work at Sheridan Mentoring (I built their web site) but I left last fall to be more independent. I'm primarily a non-directional option trader but I do occasionally trade futures directionally.

I grew up in the Chicago area but finished my U.S. Air Force career at Ramstein Air Base, Germany and just stayed in the area after I retired from active duty. It's interesting living in Europe as an ex-pat but having access to American shopping on base. The best of both worlds lol.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say "hi" and to introduce myself.

I am new to the markets, but currently have a practice portfolio on the London Stock Exchange website. I was looking to gain a greater insight in to the UK markets by doing some light reading in my spare time. I did a quick search and found a book on Amazon called "The UK Trader's Bible: The Complete Guide to Trading The UK Stock Market".

It looks as though it has had some good reviews, but can anybody tell me whether this would be a good book to start with, and if not, what would you recommend?

Cheers

hi guys, newbie here------------only been trying to get it right for the last 10 years.

only trade the DOW............should read TRY and trade the DOW

Hello all, DRFXTrading here,

Glad to be a part of the group, looking forward to sharing in the fun and stress of trading.

I´ve been trading for several years now, started on the lower time frames doing day trading, but now have gone and stayed on the larger charts.

I will share my viewpoints about the chances of success on both time frames, my live trades as well as some of what I have developed in my Trading Manual, available to those interested.

Regards,

DRFXTrading

Glad to have you in our community DRFX. I do believe Higher Time frames are Best because you get a better sense of direction the pair maybe heading. It makes the picture more clear and decision making easier. But it also depends on the type of trading strategy that individual is using. The thread 3 Simple Ways YOU can Profit is also a VERY GOOD Thread to read there's a lot of FREE Information,VERY EFFECTIVE PROFITABLE SIMPLE Trading Strategies. Looking forward seeing you around.

Hi

I'm JP, I'm recently starting spread betting the Dax on IG.com 3 weeks ago with a small deposit of €1,500.

I'm had some really good and really bad trades in my short tine. I'm working on a trading plan that suits my lifestyle so far I've mostly been scalping.

Last week I withdrew my original deposit of €1,500 and have just under €2,000 still in my account.

I've set myself a small target of €1,000 a month to withdraw (nice round figure which pays the mortgage).

Really looking forward to learning how to trade better and hopefully in a few months I'll be able to increase my monthly withdrawals :D

hello !

Hello ! Im vlinx, im new here and new to trading.. just pop on my mind about investing and found this site.. looking forward to gain knowledge.! Then profits :Dthanks!

System Pro

Hello i am, new and want to ask if anyone has heard of the boiler room scam system Pro. Bought these share a few Years ago still getting calls from companies wanting to buy them even though they are worthless

Hello i am, new and want to ask if anyone has heard of the boiler room scam system Pro. Bought these share a few Years ago still getting calls from companies wanting to buy them even though they are worthless

I am looking in getting some advise and knowledge to look at investment opportunities.

Hi , just joined and looking forward to learning some new stuff. I have been trading/investing for some time, but looking to do more especially CFD's. Also to learn about service providers, as having a difficult time at the moment with my current one.