Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello. I'm a programmer. I design low frequency trading systems mainly for stock indices. I like the big US stock indices.

I wanted to clarify the following scenario was possible trading the DAX.

Day 1= Sell naked call option on DAX Aug 14 Underlying 9720 Strike 10,950 @4.20

Day 2 = Underlying drops to 9680

Is it possible to buy a Put option that would cancel out the Day 1 trade to collect the Premium & the movement in the Underlying price?

HI
I have bought shares for two years and have probably made every mistake there is. Within six months I was 30percent down but have managed to almost get back to break even. this was mainly due to listening to posters on Lse and buying oil exploration companies. I have joined up hear mainly to tell you how crap Accendo markets and capital spreads are. I signed up with them as they gave guidance on cfd trades suggesting all trade parameters. I had an account with seven thousand pounds in each and left with a total of three a few months later. I have now read and researched as much as I can and am hoping this will bring me success. in saying that I have just signed up to Trendstotrade mainly for advice on forrex and indices. They seem to know what they are doing and would like to hear if anybody else has any experience with them. Also does anybody have any experience of Better Trader?

hi all,

I am very happy in joining this big community. I wish you all. I am trading since three years. I am interested to buy and hold for a short period and sell it when I get enough profit. I am not interested in long term waiting. I am interested in learning / reading various articles related to stock trading.

GABATAW

trader (looser) partner to trade with my market timing code

Am professional forex trader with six years experience, i use instaforex trading account but i share forex profit pair@no fee @1st with other trader(looser or gainer), it come once in week trade with new discovery of Market Pair Trading Code it work well with all world Trade pairs, tested since Six month ago&it work perfectly...... with 100pips guarantee before market close on friday...@30%... must ready to spent 4hr in morning trading&4hr in night trading...never mind to reply if you are not a real time forex trader with minimum of $1000 ... never bother to reply if you are not real time trader with minimum .

Hi everybody, I am new to trading. Been both long and short tech stocks for about 10 months for no gain no loss.. lol. lost some then gain some haha. I have read Weinstein, O'Neil, Murphy, McAllen, Minervini, Swager, and Kiyosaki lol.. I hope to learn more from this community. Good luck to all :)

Last edited:
Hi all
It is nice to know that there is such community the share knowledge so wonderfully well thanks to all contributors you guys are great to be around with thanks once again. I would like to ask who is good at using the harmonic pattern strategy so very well?.

Hello everyone! I am new here, just finished my business management degree in London, and would like to break into the financial industry, especially into trade.

I have looked on the internet for trainee jobs, only finding expensive programes (up to 6000 pounds!). Could any of you advise me the best way to get started? I am trying to learn from books, and thinking about to open a demo account (any recommendation?)

Should i pay for a course, which they have told me they will give me an account once i finish the course to trade with, or if i would prefer securing a job position, they would help me to get into a bank (not too sure of the credibility of that).

Thank you very much everybody!!

Hello My name is Quintus

I am from Milano, and I want to learn a strategy for binary options trading! I am new and don't know much about the market, and I could use all the help I can get.

It's nice to be here:clap:

I am from Milano, and I want to learn a strategy for binary options trading! I am new and don't know much about the market, and I could use all the help I can get.

It's nice to be here:clap:

Welcome to T2W. and best of luck for your trading.