Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all
I have been trading full time for nearly 4 years, and thought it was time I joined some other fellow traders in a forum

Hello Traders,

Just finished my registration here at T2W, now a quick introduction. My trading is based on analysis performed with neural networking software. This is on a daily basis. Meanwhile I'm trying to build a sort of tradebot that analyses real time market data and can make its own trading decisions.

Hello! I joined up as I'm interested in starting to learn how to trade, and there looks to be some pretty solid stuff here.

New..

New to T2W, but not new to the markets… looks like a cleaner forum from what I can see of others 'out there'.

Learning to trade.

Hello! I joined up as I'm interested in starting to learn how to trade, and there looks to be some pretty solid stuff here.

The difficulty isn't just trader psyche.. but strategy and adaptation to it. Don't get caught up for years studying historical indicators. They don't work, well, they do for brokers when they are on the other side of your trade! :)

Hey everyone

I'm hear to find other traders to bounce ideas off & hopefully find some people to work with in the future in our own space.

I trade UK equities, iv been making money consistently for years in the markets & don't see how people can lose money, you would have to be an idiot to lose. Sure I lose some trades but with proper risk assessment capital preservation is easy & markets are so predictable at the moment.

Day trading is for idiots, scalp trading is for idiots. If you hold trades for less than 5 days, I'm not your guy to be speaking too.

I currently have a company what I manage with a few friends called "Matterson & May Capital" we invest for small clients with small amounts. I am looking to recruit more members & expand. So please get in touch with your info & we can talk.. NO DAY TRADERS!!! UK ONLY!! MANCHESTER BASED

hello everybody!

I have been reading up on different strategies and i am aware of my ignorance.
I am THIS CLOSE to starting in with bit-coins but i really don't trust them.
i intend to start a small day trading account in the near future and look forward to learning from all of you!

Oh no!!!

I have been reading up on different strategies and i am aware of my ignorance.
I am THIS CLOSE to starting in with bit-coins but i really don't trust them.
i intend to start a small day trading account in the near future and look forward to learning from all of you!
Oh lord say no to bit coins.. until they solidify.. but trade effectively!

Introduce yourself

Hi I'm Evelyn, I'm Australian and I'm 33 years old. I am a very shy person who lives a boring life with three kids. I am a good girl who loves sports and outdoor fishing. My kids are aged 7, 4 and 4 months. I am also a surrogate for couples that can't have children. I'm from new Zealand.

Hello everyone! I am new to day trading and this forum, and I am studying every day to learn about it as much as I can. See you around!

Introduction

Hello Friends,

I am new to Trade2win Forum. I want to share my experience in trading and also want to learn from all of you to increase my trading skills.

Thanks.

Hello everyone! I am new to day trading and this forum, and I am studying every day to learn about it as much as I can. See you around!

Trade consistently!!!! With profit. But understand the forces of the market that provide transparent view. Market Cycles, Sentiment & Reading it, Order Flow & Transparency, Predictive Power and Price Action. If you don't have those you'll have a tough time.