Sticky Introduce Yourself

I am a Swiss retiree who got scammed big time out of all my retirement funds and thus my reason for joining this forum is to warn other investors about the scam. I have no idea how they found out my personal details like my cell phone number and that I had retirement funds to invest but they have cleaned me out. These scammers regularly change names but when they first approached me they were Daido Holdings Group but when they started to get bad PR like http://www.fsa.go.jp/en/refer/ They suddenly changed their name to Aichi International Asset Management. They are very sophisticated scammers based in the UK but saying they are based in Tokyo Japan. They have literally cleaned me out of ALL my retirement funds. I have engaged with the FBI and they have this weird equation for determining priority based on amount lost and the number of people who have lost funds. Therefore if you have lost anything to this group, please go to www.IC.gov to report it. I already fit the amount lost part of the equation - yes I know I am an old fool.

more details

Sorry I forgot the web details. They are www.daidoholdingsgroup.com and www.aichiinternational.com. The individuals concerned give their names (false according to the FBI) as Robert Bailey, Peter Jenkins and David Harris - be warned.

I am a Swiss retiree who got scammed big time out of all my retirement funds and thus my reason for joining this forum is to warn other investors about the scam. I have no idea how they found out my personal details like my cell phone number and that I had retirement funds to invest but they have cleaned me out. These scammers regularly change names but when they first approached me they were Daido Holdings Group but when they started to get bad PR like http://www.fsa.go.jp/en/refer/ They suddenly changed their name to Aichi International Asset Management. They are very sophisticated scammers based in the UK but saying they are based in Tokyo Japan. They have literally cleaned me out of ALL my retirement funds. I have engaged with the FBI and they have this weird equation for determining priority based on amount lost and the number of people who have lost funds. Therefore if you have lost anything to this group, please go to www.IC.gov to report it. I already fit the amount lost part of the equation - yes I know I am an old fool.

New

Hello. I'm new to trade2win. Traded for a number of years, thought I would come see what others were up to.

guess what I'm new.

Hi I'm grimmy. I'm from the uk and have been looking at day trading from home for a while. I have looked at a few videos on YouTube and read some articles regarding this. But to be honest I'm clueless as to how it works and where to start and what type of trading I should do. I'm not stupid and I understand that I should take the time and make the effort to learn everything I can. I do not think that I will become rich off this, and I won't be giving up my day job. If I could make a small income over a month using 500 pounds to boost my salary that would be great. I have no knowledge Of the financial Sector and No knowledge Of trading. I'm not the type of guy to rush into anything.
So my question to you guys is. Which demo is the best to learn from. What books I'm I buying? What is the most common type of trading for a low risk guy. And I'm I crazy for even attempting this :LOL:.
Thx for any advice I know you all probably get asked this all the time.

Hello fellows,
I'm snow boy by name, I'm 22 years by age and new to trading. To be honest, I'm really overwhelm to be in such a wonderful community like this and I'm pretty sure the forum will be of good help for me to learn more about forex. Can anyone tell me where to get unlimited demo account for practice?

www.oanda.co.uk

Hello
My professional experience was gained over the course of more than a decade working with leading Forex market makers in the Middle East, Asia and Europe where i learned all that there is- I believe- in trading a variety of Financial Instruments in global markets, Being exposed to the wide range of skills I acquired along the years, I continued to develop my trading strategies and further improving my track record in Forex trading, I used innovative business development strategies to find FXLORDS, helping it to rapidly become a major provider of education and trading tools to the successful trader.
I'm an enthusiastic individual, motivated by challenge and renowned for pushing the limits, and I'm looking to gain some more experience and help as much as possible along the way. So feel free to contact me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo, been trading for a year using a combination of mostly technical and some news. Live in Canada. Figured I join some sort of community and learn as much as I can. Cheers.

This Ronald

Forex is a course of life long learning for learning and sharing knowledge this is the best place. I am glad to get chance to join the group Thanks all members and thanks to all concern with Trade2Wine ..
Happy Trading..

Yo Whassup Bitches ?

Hey Yo Party People in da House :clap:

Whassup.... ? :cool:

Well well well, nice crib this (y)

I'm a trader and am Hugh Janus III, looking to get filled with knowledge, and hoping maybe eventually to squirt some back at you folks too (y)

Probably uniquely I only have one goal... And it's not to make money :-0 In fact if there was a little wish fairy :innocent: then I'd wish that for the next 12 months, that I could get to the stage where I never or very rarely lost a trade....I don't mind every one of them being scratched or breaking even....but I don't want to lose one. I want my account to be flatter than Kate Moss's knockers :whistling If trades were people (funny, but in a real sense they are), then I've lost more than both the two World Wars put together. And so like a Doctor :smart: I want to take the hippocratic oath......to never willingly ever lose another patient again, if I can help it.

I've been gambling....sorry trading for about a year now...mostly spectacularly badly....I have been mainly trading (err no gambling is definitely the better word) forex, and starting out with no knowledge....have managed to (end up with even less by) blowing out 5 paper (bags) accounts :clap:

Oooh the fun.......you have to be pretty $h*t....and a great big fool-ah to blow that much moolah...so fast. So I've had the spills, the thrills, but where are all the guns.....the bitches....and the fast cars baby :cool: ??? I thought by now I would be snorting white lines through a crisp 50, off some model's ass, so things are obviously not panning out as I would have hoped.. I am also pretty ashamed to admit that I've never even tossed a dwarf (y)

I carry a mental picture of the above (minus the dwarf tossing - they can do it themselves..my hands are way too big :D ) because its good to have goals innit :)

So over the last year, I have learnt...:
- not to revenge trade...
- you can't fight the market (she'll only knee U In the groin and laugh at your willy)
- be grateful for what you get....
- be more grateful for what you don't get (there's a lesson in there somewhere)
- always a stop loss
- always a stop loss
- did I say....always a stop loss ???
- and don't move the b@stard either (it's not a wheelie-bin is it ?) :mad:
- accept you're wrong, and more importantly that theres always a price which is slapping you in the face and screaming you're wrong....so take the cotton wool out of both ears...and just bloody listen !
- price..like your knob...has a memory...just as it likes to find its way back to its warm cosy hole....price is magnetically attracted back to key levels, sessions highs, lows, opening ranges, previous highs, lows, support or resistance (or more rightly institutional supply and demand levels).
- just like a bitch...the market can stand face up (bullish), lie down (sideways), or bend over...woof woof (bearish)... But you need to jump up a few time frames and read her mood and then point both your pecker and your trades in the right direction if you plan on getting them filled :eek:
- ultimately that price action is the engine to a car that can carry you through a good trade, if you take the time to read the signs, learn what they mean, and occasionally glance down at the chart patterns they are mapping for you. Indicators are useful on a car....but if it was a straight choice between an engine or flashing lights, then pick the engine....it does a better job of getting you from A to B.

So I guess my real interest right now is money management and psychology as they represent 30% & 60% respectively of trading as I see it, and you only need to read the above to know.....I need serious help with my psychology. I just wish they'd take the face-mask and straight jacket off, for a bit...because even if I am mad....it doesn't mean that I'm crazy :mad: does it ?

Peace.
Hugh :)

Last edited:
Hey Yo Party People in da House :clap:

Whassup.... ? :cool:

Well well well, nice crib this (y)

I'm a trader and am Hugh Janus III, looking to get filled with knowledge, and hoping maybe eventually to squirt some back at you folks too (y)

Probably uniquely I only have one goal... And it's not to make money :-0 In fact if there was a little wish fairy :innocent: then I'd wish that for the next 12 months, that I could get to the stage where I never or very rarely lost a trade....I don't mind every one of them being scratched or breaking even....but I don't want to lose one. I want my account to be flatter than Kate Moss's knockers :whistling If trades were people (funny, but in a real sense they are), then I've lost more than both the two World Wars put together. And so like a Doctor :smart: I want to take the hippocratic oath......to never willingly ever lose another patient again, if I can help it.

I've been gambling....sorry trading for about a year now...mostly spectacularly badly....I have been mainly trading (err no gambling is definitely the better word) forex, and starting out with no knowledge....have managed to (end up with even less by) blowing out 5 paper (bags) accounts :clap:

Oooh the fun.......you have to be pretty $h*t....and a great big fool-ah to blow that much moolah...so fast. So I've had the spills, the thrills, but where are all the guns.....the bitches....and the fast cars baby :cool: ??? I thought by now I would be snorting white lines through a crisp 50, off some model's ass, so things are obviously not panning out as I would have hoped.. I am also pretty ashamed to admit that I've never even tossed a dwarf (y)

I carry a mental picture of the above (minus the dwarf tossing - they can do it themselves..my hands are way too big :D ) because its good to have goals innit :)

So over the last year, I have learnt...:
- not to revenge trade...
- you can't fight the market (she'll only knee U In the groin and laugh at your willy)
- be grateful for what you get....
- be more grateful for what you don't get (there's a lesson in there somewhere)
- always a stop loss
- always a stop loss
- did I say....always a stop loss ???
- and don't move the b@stard either (it's not a wheelie-bin is it ?) :mad:
- accept you're wrong, and more importantly that theres always a price which is slapping you in the face and screaming you're wrong....so take the cotton wool out of both ears...and just bloody listen !
- price..like your knob...has a memory...just as it likes to find its way back to its warm cosy hole....price is magnetically attracted back to key levels, sessions highs, lows, opening ranges, previous highs, lows, support or resistance (or more rightly institutional supply and demand levels).
- just like a bitch...the market can stand face up (bullish), lie down (sideways), or bend over...woof woof (bearish)... But you need to jump up a few time frames and read her mood and then point both your pecker and your trades in the right direction if you plan on getting them filled :eek:
- ultimately that price action is the engine to a car that can carry you through a good trade, if you take the time to read the signs, learn what they mean, and occasionally glance down at the chart patterns they are mapping for you. Indicators are useful on a car....but if it was a straight choice between an engine or flashing lights, then pick the engine....it does a better job of getting you from A to B.

So I guess my real interest right now is money management and psychology as they represent 30% & 60% respectively of trading as I see it, and you only need to read the above to know.....I need serious help with my psychology. I just wish they'd take the face-mask and straight jacket off, for a bit...because even if I am mad....it doesn't mean that I'm crazy :mad: does it ?

Peace.
Hugh :)

Happy Birthday Hugh.

Best laugh today

Hi HJ3

No not you, honest! That crazy clip from CV.

But your post was really funny too - entertaining I mean. Gotta say that as a financial journalist you have a great career ahead of you.

But I thought you wanted to be a trader.....................

Seriously though, you're saying all the right things and sounds like you need just a small change to turn the corner.

btw, you're a breath of fresh air - keep on posting

regards

Jonny