Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone Im am new to this site and new to forums in general. I am an avid trader of options as well as stocks and looking forward to joining the community.

Hi Everyone..

I'm Sam, a 22 year old guy from Essex, who works as a Business Development Manager for a company offering IT Solutions. I am currently studying for my Level 3 CISI introduction to Investment & Securities Qualification.

Been showing an interest in trading now for around 6-9 months..not taken the plunge and invested any actual funds at present but have been using a demo account via +500 and gently saving each month to begin funding a live account.

I mainly trade UK based stocks, also FX...got lots to learn and I am fully aware of how difficult the markets can be so I'm definitely not someone who thinks I can make a quick buck.

Hope to interact with fellow traders, both new and experienced, and hopefully use the forum to improve my skills and knowledge!

Last edited:
Hallo everyone. I am rajasekar from India. I am here to learn the art and fun of trading. Am a new commodity trader . Trying to learn for the last 2 years. Haven't earned much , lost a little but Learning a lot every day. I hope to understand this science in large quantity.

Hi traders

2/26/14

11:08EST
GOOG:
No major change which is up to 1290.81 although a minor retreat occurs at 1253.53
In the meantime it reached 1228.00 and expect a minor pause
Below 1224.21 (40 minutes) changes the pause to a dip down to 1216.40 (highly doubtful) and then up again until 1238.50, although at 1237.48 it begins to get tricky and choppy and then at 1238.50 it sharply dips down to 1219.75 to 1222.50

Hey, if you want to make money in emini Ive found a great website! 2-4 pts per lot each day consistent only trading morning session!

Hey guys, if you want to make serious consistent money in emini Ive found a great website! 3-4 pts per lot each day consistent only trade morning session!

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to trading...considering taking the IMC

Hey there EC,

Welcome :clap: ...the IMC won't help you with trading at all :cry: It is all theoretical, and if you are wanting a handle on fundamental analysis, then key ratios and the like are covered, as are different types of investments, and portfolio theory etc.

But is there really anything in it that's useful for trading....?? No (n) !
Just trying to save you from running up a dark alley. I did the IMC 7 years ago, when it was required for Private Banking, so it geared I'd say more to people that want to advise clients on Investments.....rather than actually Trade them.

If you want a trading education :smart: , check out the School of Pipsology over at babypips if you want to go the forex route (even if not....it's still very very good). Or grab yourself books like, New Market Wizards (Jack Schwager....hang on isn't he a WWE wrestling star ???), books by Mark Douglas & Alex Elder, ie Trading in the Zone & Come into my Trading Room respectively, I think. Also read, read, read. But you need to practice, on a paper account, as there's no substitute for practice, practice, practice. Log what you do, every trade and review it, and try and learn from the mistakes :rolleyes:. I'm about a year in, and if you flick two pages back, you'll see my intro, and all the $h!t (...I mean experiences :cheesy: ) I have been through.
Good Luck :cool:

Last edited:
Hola, hace instantes configuré mi cuenta en este sitio que lo encuentro muy interesante. Aprovecho para saludarlos a todos desde Uruguay

Hello everyone,I currently work at a credit rating company and I am seeking stratigies of making a lot of money from futures markets, so I am here and HOPE I can find it hahaha.

Code:
I am a fairly new (3mos) trader in iron condor (put credit spreads)--I would like a simple (if possible) way of assessing implied volatility and delta information relative to my existing spreads (all 3/14 x dates) and for putting on spreads for future months…

Thank u Brad Walters

Hey guys, My name is okey. im new on here. hope i ll find this site of help and i hope i can help you guys aswell. have a nice evening :)

Hello guys, I just went to this interview with a company called Southegg Capital management located in london and they were taking on new forex and commodities traders but you would have to pay for a 2 month training program costing almost 2 and half thousand pounds. i just wanted to know of anyone else has been through this training and what was the outcome please? Any help would be appreciated
thanks,
Okey

Hello, I am a newbie. Just got myself into the binary and mt4 setups and want to learn how to be a smart trader. Your support is greatly appreciated and I would be glad to render my support once I am better at the trading game.

Introduce Myself

Hey T2W,

I'm a graduating senior, and I'm looking to start investing my saved up money in the stock market. I joined this website in search of help getting started in the wonderful world of trading in the stock market. I hope to learn from experienced traders and to eventually start my journey. :clap::cheesy:

Mike

hello everyone, I'm paolomat, for 15 years I do research on forex, with mixed results. I hope to find in this forum depth discussions on operational strategies

hello everyone,
been trading indices and commodities for a year now and just moving into us equities as well.
joined on here as a way to speak to other traders :0
happy hunting!