Sticky Introduce Yourself

Looking to start trading UK shares, been around 20 years since I last made a trade, bought penny shares and traded options to help fund my way through Uni using my student loan to trade!

Did OK back then considering the lack of trading info available, would read the FT in the Uni library, keep track of shareprices on Ceefax (20 min delayed) and create charts by hand. Guess I'm going to be spoilt with all the free info and tools available online today :)

Time to do some research on which online broker to use.

David

Hi all. Am a trader from India. Hope to learn from you all and contribute any understanding I have in this forum

Hi All

I have been involved in the finance and trading arena for over a decade. From investing for HNWI’s at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, trading my own account to mentoring and the risk management of traders at Refco, there is not much I have not done. From a trading perspective there is a wealth of experience to draw from making the education I provided totally unique.

TraderMaker.com was formed 3 years ago to allow people of all trading experience to have access to free and exclusive trading education. Having such a passion for trading my mission is to make trading accessible to everyone by demystifying trading jargon and breaking down all the elements needed in order to understand and trade the markets

I am the Chief Market strategist at Intertrader and hold weekly trading clinics on FXstreet

I own Tradermaker, Tradermaker PRO and Iview Charts

I welcome any question both fundamentally and technically!

Cheers

Steve

I have been dabbling for a years before i was introduced to paxforex broker. pax forex is the best broker i have ever seen. i am plesed here to introduce everyone here to the best forex broker in the world, they give free bonus account for those that does not have money to trade, 100% bonus for deposit, instant execution of trade,swift deposit and withdrawal process excellent customer care representative support

Hello forum my name is Mike Boschert I have been in the concrete construction industry for 30 years. I have been studying the markets for about the same time. From day one I have focused on the futures markets, getting my big charts delivered to the door. I am personally responsible for blowing up my whole trading account twice.
My learning experience taught me one thing. I would never trade again unless I could solve every problem I ever had trading. My biggest problem was me. I got to go. This was 2005'. For the next two years I did not think about the markets one time. Then one day out of the blue I asked myself a question,who makes money in the markets?. My answer came instantly, the sellers of options on futures. The only thing I knew about the sell side was limited upside and unlimited downside. I never in the past thought their was anything sexy about that. I went with my gut to look into the sell side. It did not take long befor I came up with a potential model. I started my due diligence with the thought the whole time, this has to solve every problem. All of my testing used zero fudging, subjectivity, fitting, optimizing, etc. I used the closing price at expiration. By nature my model is 100 percent mechanical. I do the same thing over and over. My model trades options on futures. I am a statically hedged seller of options on futures. This thing actually solved every problem I have ever had trading. " An edge in trading is an exploitable statistical advantage based on market behavior that is likely to repeat in the future", a turtle said this. This statement sums up what I found. I have backtested, traded, and forward tested the model. The out come for all three are the same, very positive. I am self taught, never been on a forum, have zero experience running a hedge fund. I know my model is capable of handling a large amount of Capitol. My goal is to surround my model with a team of ethical professional partners who are also equity stake holders. I am also joining this forum to learn how other traders think and to possibly help people look at things differently. Patton said this," if everyone is thinking the same thing, then someone isn't thinking". You have to have an edge over your opponent to be successful, long term. My email is [email protected].

hello everyone..nice to meet you all. im hafizfx..a new mmbr T2W..and new to fx trading world. im pleased to learn from you all here. thanks in advance. great success to everyone

Hello guys,

I am Mark Richard and pursuing my post-graduation from London University in finance. I have much interest in finance especially about stock market. I am here to know views of other people where they mostly go to invest and which method is best suitable for them.

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new to trading but I have been reading on and off about trading for years. All of the information in this site is really helpful, and it is really good to find a place where you can get peoples insight. I have never traded real money, but I currently have a stock simulator account on investopedia.com. I am very interested in Ichimoku Clouds as my indicator and Candlestick patterns, if anyone has used them in the past I would like to hear your success or failure. So far I don't have the correct start up capital to trade, but hopefully I can save enough to start.

Jacruzer

Chartpix

Just want to say hello to everyone. I'm new here. I spend a lot of time looking at charts, which I find to be a lot of fun. I used to trade terribly, and made HUGE mistakes early on. I find myself a much more disciplined trader than when I first started. If I only knew then what I know now... :) Anyhow, I have been developing a strategy over the past couple years, and it seems to be working well overall.
I look forward to talking with you...

Hi everyone,

I'm new to trading and really appreciate it if someone can help me with Factor Analysis.

Cheers

Hello everyone! I'm looking for some reliable source to learn, I've read many books, listen to webinars, learnt VSA, price action, tried the daily the 5 min but as I feel I miss something to be consistent...