Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello just joined today!

Looking to get back into Forex. I last traded when broker MF Global (in Canada) went defunct a few years back. Hoping to fill in some gaps and begin formulating a strategy again.

See you Inside and best of luck to all!

Gday. An aussie here. I'm trading ASX stocks and I've just signed up for a CFD account. I've just spent the weekend learning the basics of fx.

I'm off to find how to trade.

My name is Will, brand new here, I live in Atlanta Georgia USA. I have been paper trading for a year, day trading in the futures market. Looking forward to learning and becoming a profitable trader.

You can call me the forex judge, I am here to sharpen my brain and at the same time judge the good and the bad traders, lOL

New to T2W

New to this forum. Not to trading, though. Have been following O'Neil's CANSLIM for a while..

Last edited:
Hi my name is John and Trading Forex for 3 years now. Im find this forum only today with google and im just looked that this forum i here for more than 10 years. Good job guys!!!

Hello to all!
This is Robbie C from down-under. I' am a new member of this forum. I like the trade2win forum set up and its services. I have 24 years experience in Financial services. I've joined to share my wealth of experiences and to give new strategy of trading...

Hi I need a little help learning how to find and publish the pictures of the people behind Springhillgroup.net I'm an unhappy victim wanting to shed a little light for others

Hi guys -We are looking for Junior Brokers in London

Platinum Recruit represents some of London's most prestigious alternative investment brokerages.

Our clients are currently expanding their already successful trade floors sand are seeking Junior and Senior Brokers from a variety of different backgrounds such as Diamonds, Land, Gold, Wine, Oil, Art Stocks and other Alternative Investments.

Their ideal candidates will be pro-active, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals who are able
REMUNERATION:

£12,000 per annum basic with a realistic annual OTE of:
Year One- £60,000
Year Two- £100,000
Year Three - £150,000+

Even if you do not possess the relevant experience mentioned above but you have a telesales or strong sales background such as estate agents, car sales, recruitment, banking or financial sector, you may still be considered for these roles.

If you have previously been a broker then call Platinum Recruit on 0758 3920 938.

www.platinum-recruit.com

Last edited:
Hello folks,

Im a currency trader for a private (and small!) family fund, I use mainly VSA and Wyckoff methods. Been in this biz for 5 years and Im looking forward to meet fellow VSA/Wyckoff traders :)

Hi

My name is John Kurisko Founder and President of DayTradingRadio.com. I have been self employed successful Day Trader since 1992. I Stared DayTradingRadio.com in 2007 Broadcasting on the #1 live day/swing trading internet radio show, bringing you live technical analysis, market alerts, news and commentary with a unique blend of music and entertainment. I brings a whole new edge to the stock market.