Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Guys! Just signed up.. Looking forward to conversing with new and old members of this forum. Hopefully I'll be able to learn more from you guys.

Millie

Hi all,

I am a new subscriber to Trade2win . I have had an interest in the stock market for some time in the past but now I have more interest to go further after retiring.

Best wishes for succesful trading

Ali

Learn to trade

Hi grimmy, just a short reply. 10 months to learn - not sure its enough,but happy to try and help. Would you read my introductory comment first. If you understand all the principles I mention that would put you a world ahead. If not, these are the issues you need to get up to speed. Drop me a message after that. Jonny

Hello to everyone!
This is shohug from the land of green (Bangladesh). I' am a new member of this forum.I really like the trade2win forum and its services. I am doing Forex trade since 2 years. I came here to share my experiences and to learn new strategy of trading also

Hi guys! I am a rep from ThirdBrain and we would like to share our daily market commentary with the Trade2Win community. I hope we can have some constructive daily discussion on the market perspectives and gain together.

Cheers!

Hi I'm new and am a daily spread Better. I cannot find the System Part 1 for the FTSE 100 & S&P. Help. Where do I go on :)site to see it. Thanks.

Manipleman

Hi guys

My name is Gerald and i am new to T2W. I am new to trading and have a lot to learn and hopefully, with all your help, I will succeed.