Sticky Introduce Yourself

n00b here. I've invested in mutual funds and real estate but my reason for joining this forum is that I'm getting into low risk, small cap, momentum stock buying.... and selling at %XXXX too.

I am trader,who have been trading in forex about three years.Now I wish I can join the party that we can communicate together.

Hi guys,

I'm new to trading although I've been interested and dabbled in different areas for years. Just wanted to introduce myself. I think this is a great forum and I hope to be a part of it.

Thanks.
Rob

Hey everybody

I'm Steven. I'm from Australia, graduated with a finance and mathematics double degree. Like Josh I have been interested in trading for a while and have dabbled in some trades here and there. I recently gained some exposure to the options desk (rates) in my firm and this has triggered a stronger desire to dive deeper into trading.

I've visited this site I few times before. Hope to visit more and start contributing.
Steve

Last edited:
Hello Everyone...

Hello Guys :)

Just came to say hello to everyone.
I am a newbie on this forum.

I am also new to the Forex world..:)
I find it very interesting.
I would love to gain some Forex knowledge.

I hope you guys will help me in achieving my goal.

I also have a little of my knowledge, which I will share with you all from time to time.

Regards,
AJPipsmaker :)

Greetings from down-under.
I have been writing code in Multicharts powerlanguage for a friend who likes to try out new ideas for the last 4 years.
Would come here on occassion for ideas or to see if anyone else has done a similar thing.

I have dabbled in trading, but only if someone gives me a tip. Wouldn't have a clue on how to work out if a trade is a good or bad idea. So that area requires a bit of work.

Don't really know what I could contribute to this site except maybe some simple coding help (Little stuff, not a 10 page strategy)

Hi, I've just joined T2W this morning. I've been spreadbetting and trading CFDs for two years. I work on minute by minute changes in direction keeping an eye on the developing trend of the hour/day on DAX index. 7am and 8 am often on the nose starts the day with a two contract trade. I sell one within minutes for 10/30 pip gain (60/70% of the time), moving the stop loss on the remaining to lock in some profit (although more likely simply to avoid loss, keeping distance between SL and current price). That trade can remain for the day as long as price stays away, which it will 30% of the time. 70% closes out at no net cost, the others very frequently make £1,000.
So you see, much experience, some expertise, just a few rules, working the numbers. I dont hunt news, apart from an economic calendar which I follow religiously. Of course, there are myriad micro rules to my trading. Overall, stats are 60% winning trades, or perhaps more to the point 40% of trades must lose and I'm happy to lose these - I dont even want to get better. The numbers work If I do as I know I must and I know from bitter experience not to meddle with what works. I'm happy to talk more on the subject if anyone is interested. Jonny

Hi Everyone,

My name is Usman Ahmed, I'm a beginner trader. I just signed up to socialize in this lovely Forex community. Hopefully I'd be able to learn new things and strategies to improve my trading.

Regards,

Usman Ahmed

hi~im korean and now living in philliphine.my english is very not good.fx result also not good,but im dont give up.When...my dreams come true.i bilieve it.thanks..have a nice day~

Hi, Hello, Good morning

I'm new to trading but not to TA. There's a big, big, difference and emphases from being an analyst to being a trader. Adapting means a lot of learning and grater personal toughness. Anything, everything I learn helps. Astron (well I'm stuck with it).

I'm new to all this, I base my decision on a combination of news and fundamentals and I'm currently focussing on the FTSE 350. Also looking at spread betting.

Всем привет !!! Изучаю форекс около 3 лет .. В основе во сновном собственные наработки на данном этапе интересуюсь ганном хочу упростить до предела !!! Мой принцып чем проще тем лучше !!!!

Hi Everyone,

I joined this forum about 8 months ago but have not been active so i decided to introduce myself.
I have been a binary options trader for the last 2 years with limited success and want to find out more about binary betting.... particularly Bet365 Financial Sniper if possible. Does it work? Did it ever work for anyone? etc.

the owner of bet365 is nearly a billionaire which shows you who makes all the money.
and he owns a premiership football club.

Hi Everyone,

I joined this forum about 8 months ago but have not been active so i decided to introduce myself.
I have been a binary options trader for the last 2 years with limited success and want to find out more about binary betting.... particularly Bet365 Financial Sniper if possible. Does it work? Did it ever work for anyone? etc.

the owner of bet365 is nearly a billionaire which shows you who makes all the money.
and he owns a premiership football club.

Thanks Stephen2003,
Wow, he seems hard to get a hold of. His newest book isn't even for sale anymore I am going to try to email him to get a response. ;)

Hi all
Happy new year!

Currently I am living in Japan and working for a japanese company. But eventually I want to have some "side business", and I have always interested with trading. Anyway I am totally new to trading and hopefully I can get some tips and useful information regarding trading (forex,options, etc). I am still on step 1 now...