Sticky Introduce Yourself

Introduction

Hi All.

I have been a subscriber to Trade2win for a while now, although in recent years have not really used the valueable service this site offers.
I have had an interest in the stock market for some time and finally took the plunge to actually statr investing some years ago, mainly in penny shares.

In that time I have made some gains and some losses, along with good and wrong decisions.

Regards

Nico

hello everybody,

Registered last year only now begining to use this forum so i can gather some inspiration to get myself into a better trading position.

My trafing history is a simple one fraught with many mistakes and distractions, It all started on April 2013 when i took a learn to trade proprpietary traders course, how ever due to several technical mistakes undertaken by me i am now on a less then favurable position, hoping to find a little insiration to get myself back into a good position.

Hello everybody
I'm Artem. I'm from Russia. I'm investor in different forex platform (zulu,mirror,autotrade,pamm and other's). And now join to best forex community)

Hello, I am new to this place and looking to gain a few pointers. I currently successfully trade sports, but am looking at the possibility of branching out.

New to t2w

Hi All,

I am a newbie to CFD'ing and spreadbetting and came accross this website which seems to be very helpful. A couple of quick questions just to guide me onto the right path

1: Which shall I go with, CFD or Spreadbetting if I am doing short term or long term trading
2: IG charges overnight fees for CFD'ing on the ftse, does the spread betting do that aswell?
3: Does anyone else hedge the following way: If I buy and the market drops, then sell after a desired point and when it comes back up close both positions at the right time of course! Does this make sense? Is this the best way to hedge?

Also how do I create a new thread/post on this site?

Any help would be very useful to me as theres so much information on the web, i'm not sure where to start

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm Ryan. I graduated with a media degree but soon started working in a few sales jobs which introduced me to people with experience in Trading. Looking to get into it for myself and hopefully make a career out of it! If anyone has any starting points (literature etc.) then feel free to get in touch!

Thanks,
Ryan

Hello i live in Pakistan and interested to trade on London Stock Exchange Share dealing.
But can't find a broker to do so any suggestions from the fellow members feel free to PM thanks.

hey guys, a beginning trader from HK, hopefully can learn and share some ideas with you guys. cheers

Hi everyone, it's taken me a little while to introduce myself, as you can see from my join date.

FX is my specific interest, the market as a whole is my general interest.

Looking forward to some interaction :)

Evening all,

Just a quick one to say 'Hi' from a complete novice. After some very limited research into this Trading malarky I stumbled across this apparent hub of knowledge and wondered what you fantastic people can teach me. Look forward to learning a bit about it and thanks for providing a starting point.

I've been a long time reader on the T2W forums, however this is my first post.

I'm employed by ANX, a crypto-currency online exchange that allows for the buying/selling of Bitcoins among other digital currencies. We pride ourselves on transparency, regulatory compliance, responsive customer service and efficient payment settlements in no less than 10 fiat currencies.

Our multi-currency trading platform is currently in beta and is available at anxpro.com.

Maverick

Morning all,

Rick here. More of an investor than trader but like to read everything I can. I started saving into a stocks and shares ISA around July last year and am doing ok so far I think. I put in everything I can from my wages each month and am up around 22% at the moment in total. Would like to have a play at daytrading soon but not too sure where to start. If anyone wants to have a chat about anything feel free to PM me. Especially if you're local to Manchester, UK.

Thanks,
Rick

Hi all! been lurking on this thread for a while now. i have paid £2000+ for courses and read numerous books and i have to say that i have learned so much more from one thread on here. this thread was trader dantes pin bar thread. i reccomend it because i went from being in the red every week to 215 pips and 40 pips the next. ( i got a bit lucky the first week lol, but still) good luck trading all. i cant wait to start reading more threads on here and developing my knowledge and trading.

First post, find this site online

Seems like a cool site. I have some thoughts on WMT. I really see a bounce off the weekly 50. 76 now 74-75 all over it.

I don't see a lot of board forums exchanging ideas on specific stocks. Some threads have people's thoughts, but not what I expected in the first few minutes.

Am I missing something? Thanks, great info on trading.
From Chicago.