Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm a new member from NZ, DownUnder.

I trade currencies off the news, reading the end of day (U.S. session) reports against the daily charts, for all the Majors and the Kiwi (out of national loyalty mainly), trying to spot when the Bankers collective mood changes, with the currencies direction along with it...

Does anyone else use this method?

And this is a really cool site from what I've seen so far so I'm very happy to be here...

Hi I'm a new member from NZ, DownUnder.

I trade currencies off the news, reading the end of day (U.S. session) reports against the daily charts, for all the Majors and the Kiwi (out of national loyalty mainly), trying to spot when the Bankers collective mood changes, with the currencies direction along with it...

Does anyone else use this method?

And this is a really cool site from what I've seen so far so I'm very happy to be here...

Is this using the swing strategy? The ups and downs?

Hello,

I'm new and searching my way to find what I am looking for. Hopefully this forum will enhance my knowledge and will help me get started in trading soon!

14 years trading but my first time here!

Hi, my name is Raphael Nem and I have been developing and trading my own systems since 1999. Looking forward to having some great and meaningful exchanges with the traders here.

Hello traders. I'm new here. I am focusing on stocks on options trading after a long try of forex, gold and stock markets.

Hello all from US Detroit. Came upon this site a couple days ago. Been trading for years including primarily forex the last 5 or so. I trade 1 - 5 lots generally depending on the edge. Semi retired from home building and various other endeavors. Mainly a scalper but will let her ride if it feels right.

Ola, am from Pennsylvania in USA. Stumbled across this site as I was looking for a means to be self sufficient as I am sure everybody on this forum is :) . I am looking to begin my stint in the FOREX world . Right now I am at ground zero and getting a huge *headache* with all the information over flow.
I watched a few videos of a gentle man named 'Martin Cole' and it looked very promising and so I am hear.

Hi

New to T2W but not too new to trading. I seem to have the most success in identifying stocks that are ripe for a short-term pop. I try to trade them with options, either long calls (delta > 0.8) or credit spreads.

Not gonna claim I'm ready to quit the day job yet.

I'm looking forward to learning from y'all and bugging you with stupid newbie questions.

Regards,

jim
austin, tx

Hi There

I'm newbie here and little about me. I have been trading for a year plus and all I can say it has been great experience and indeed there are more things to learn.

Feel free to share with me.:D

I'm newbie here and little about me. I have been trading for a year plus and all I can say it has been great experience and indeed there are more things to learn.

Feel free to share with me.:D

Hi,

I have been trading forex for almost 2 yrs but still don't have good result. Still learning.

Hi my name is SD Bob. I am new to trading and right now I learning about futures so I don't have much to offer at this time. But I'm every excited to talk with other traders and learn from their experience.