Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm new here too, i am very basic and inexperienced in terms of trading but i see the potential to earn money doing it so i want to learn. i have my own business and times are, like for everyone else, a bit tough so a little extra cash would go a long way. I'll take any tips or advice from anyone willing to give them.

However, I'm a new trader here. I'm Ugo by name and am pretty sure it will be nice to acquire more knowledge and share more here about forex after a one year experience in trading. I guess am overwhelm to find myself in this forum.

Hello Ugo. Welcome to the community. New traders here too. Surely, you'll learn a lot about Forex trading here the way I do. Looking forward to learn from you too.

Hi, I'm new here too, i am very basic and inexperienced in terms of trading but i see the potential to earn money doing it so i want to learn. i have my own business and times are, like for everyone else, a bit tough so a little extra cash would go a long way. I'll take any tips or advice from anyone willing to give them.

Hi John. Are you the Terminator? :) Its nice to see here. You come to the right place. You'll learn a lot here that's for sure. May I ask, what do you plan to trade?

Hi- I'm new here (obviously) and looking to get really involved in some ForEx chats and trading discussions.

Thanks for the reply

Hi John. Are you the Terminator? :) Its nice to see here. You come to the right place. You'll learn a lot here that's for sure. May I ask, what do you plan to trade?

Ive mostly been trading Indicies with the ftse and dow being where i do 99% of my trading, theres where i find its easiest to make some money but like i said im very inexperienced so maybe theres a more fool proof way of making some extra cash

Ive mostly been trading Indicies with the ftse and dow being where i do 99% of my trading, theres where i find its easiest to make some money but like i said im very inexperienced so maybe theres a more fool proof way of making some extra cash

You cannot actually invest directly to an index right? So perhaps you are investing in securities, stocks or bonds?

You cannot actually invest directly to an index right? So perhaps you are investing in securities, stocks or bonds?

sorry for not being clear, i buy CFD's. i try to get in and out for a quick buck but i only go small, couple of pounds a point, and to make any decent money you've to be stuck to the computer screen but thats very hard to do while working. what i want is to make my trades in the morning and maybe have my work done in the 1st hour of tradiing so that i can get on with my days work without having to worry about an open position

hey i am Sam and only do equities, how bout you?

Hello to all at Trade2Win,

I am a trader that lives in London. I have been trading for 2 years and am interested in sharing and learning with the T2W community. I like trading around the news and I have some eas that are doing a very good job.
I work in banking and love finance so I guess this is a natural pastime for me. When I'm not working I enjoy sailing and horse riding.

Good to meet you all.

Best regards,

Charlie

Hey Guys,
I'm from India. was going through this site to gather information about Optiver Numerical Challenge. Interested in trading and going through various forums, decided to register on the site.
Thanks a ton for all the contributors here. This is an ocean for trading knowledge.

Hiesenberg

Hi everybody , I'm a new member .
I would like to introduce myself , I live in Bali (Indonesia).
I'm interested to learn more about trading system (& technical analysis) base on "Price Action" .
If anyone in this forum can share the idea , I would like to say thank you in advance , I appreciate it.
Thank's ,
jim

sorry for not being clear, i buy CFD's. i try to get in and out for a quick buck but i only go small, couple of pounds a point, and to make any decent money you've to be stuck to the computer screen but thats very hard to do while working. what i want is to make my trades in the morning and maybe have my work done in the 1st hour of tradiing so that i can get on with my days work without having to worry about an open position

I see. Its just like buying company shares but here you do not actually own the shares. Instead you would be buying or selling the share price of the company and your profit depend if those price will rise or fall. Did I understand it right?

I see. Its just like buying company shares but here you do not actually own the shares. Instead you would be get eretbuying or selling the share price of the company and your profit depend if those price will rise or fall. Did I understand it right?

Ya thats it, I find it hard to to find time to research everything as I have to work full time so im looking for little tips here and there to help out.

Hey Guys,
I'm from India. was going through this site to gather information about Optiver Numerical Challenge. Interested in trading and going through various forums, decided to register on the site.
Thanks a ton for all the contributors here. This is an ocean for trading knowledge.

Hiesenberg

You've come to the right place my friend. There are definitely members here whom we can share knowledge. Cheers. My name is Lee and I am a new Forex trader.

Ya thats it, I find it hard to to find time to research everything as I have to work full time so im looking for little tips here and there to help out.

I do not know much about this. But hope this will help: Investopedia Contract For Differences - CFD . I am actually a new Forex trader. And one of my reasons why I am here is to know more about this thing. . to get tips and more knowledge from others.

Hi everybody , I'm a new member .
I would like to introduce myself , I live in Bali (Indonesia).
I'm interested to learn more about trading system (& technical analysis) base on "Price Action" .
If anyone in this forum can share the idea , I would like to say thank you in advance , I appreciate it.
Thank's ,
jim

Dear Jim,
I just came across these links.
1. Price Action Room
2. Babypips The Big Three
3. Category Archives: Trading Systems
Hope these will help you learn more about trading system and technical analysis base on Price Action.

BR,
Lee