Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi All

Started spread betting FTSE100 and DOW stocks for about 4 weeks now.
Keen to also bet on Forex and commodities but one step at a time.
Making ALL the usual mistakes of not following my chosen system and taking too
large a position but aim to "start again" next month being more controlled.
Andy

hello everyone, im new to trading, after taking an 'online course" that was extremely expensive, i have decided to come here for some more help/support/ideas. im looking to make a steady small stream of income from trading options, so far i have only tarade simple calls/puts but am trying to figure out iron condors. they seem to provide a steady small income if done correctly....i could be wrong. anyway, any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

hello everyone, im new to trading, after taking an 'online course" that was extremely expensive, i have decided to come here for some more help/support/ideas. im looking to make a steady small stream of income from trading options, so far i have only tarade simple calls/puts but am trying to figure out iron condors. they seem to provide a steady small income if done correctly....i could be wrong. anyway, any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hello. May I ask, what online course did you take? Thats for how much? You do stock trading or Forex trading?

Hello
I'm new here and i hope i can gain some of your experience and be beneficial as well, I worked on several platforms and been employed by many until i decided to get my own small business started. I'm still following the markets everyday and trying to make a few green pips and I've been lucky these last few month, although the beginning of 2013 was bad.... Nothing was like 2012! Anyway, I wish you all happy trading!

Hello Traders

My name is Rick Mazur. I am a futures trader primarily day trading the sp (ES) and crude oil (CL) contract but also dabble in the Euro (6E) as well. I am here to check out the site and also offer any assistance and/or answer any questions any may have about trading. There is a lot of mis-information out there, especially about futures. I also look forward to participate in discussion as well.

Hello Everyone - Trader from UK

Hello to all at Trade2Win,

I am a trader that lives in London. I have been trading for 2 years and am interested in sharing and learning with the T2W community. I like trading around the news and I have some eas that are doing a very good job.
I work in banking and love finance so I guess this is a natural pastime for me. When I'm not working I enjoy sailing and horse riding.

Good to meet you all.

Best regards,

Charlie

ahoy hoy, ex bank trader, now with the freedom to pa trade looking forward to taking a different approach! will probably need a few heads ups re pitfalls of pa..

nothing so far I've been forex trading based on minimal market knowledge, that is why I'm looking for a plan or something like that

Have you tried a demo account? I've been practicing with a demo account for more than two weeks now. They said its a good way to learn more about Forex trading.

This site was highly recommended to me . I was wanting to know what people think about the todd Mitchell program. Or what other beginner trading programs are becoming very popular. To be honest I'll want to sim for about 3 months just to get my feet wet
:clap: . I'm in the healthcare field so I can build an account quickly with OT but not sure who's the best brokerage firm to go with. Also is a subscription to ninja trader really worth the money?

There are a number of brokerage firms to choose from. There is GDMFX, Instaforex, FXOpen, Oanda and a lot more. The sole decision depends on yours. But do not forget to do background and reputation check first before selecting a broker.

Hi, I've been a member since June but have just lurked around learning more about trading. Glad that such an informative site is available for beginners.

Hello. Its nice to see you here. I am looking forward to chat with you so we can learn from each other. Like you, I've been lurking around to learn more about Forex trading. Aside from this forum, what other sites did you visit to boost your knowledge about Forex?

Hi All

Started spread betting FTSE100 and DOW stocks for about 4 weeks now.
Keen to also bet on Forex and commodities but one step at a time.
Making ALL the usual mistakes of not following my chosen system and taking too
large a position but aim to "start again" next month being more controlled.
Andy

Forex trading is almost the same with stock trading. I'm sure you won't have a hard time learning about Forex when you decided to give it a try. Cheers. Good luck.

What do you trade? Is it stock, Forex, gold or other?

Hello
I'm new here and i hope i can gain some of your experience and be beneficial as well, I worked on several platforms and been employed by many until i decided to get my own small business started. I'm still following the markets everyday and trying to make a few green pips and I've been lucky these last few month, although the beginning of 2013 was bad.... Nothing was like 2012! Anyway, I wish you all happy trading!

Hello FXLord. Its nice to see you here. I am a newbie Forex trader and I see that we can learn from each other. Cheers. Happy trading too.