Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all
I am currently trading oil options for an investment bank in London. Have been doing this for more than 2 years now and have been quite successful. Am looking for a change to a proprietary trading firm. Anyone willing to discuss trading with me is welcome.

Nice to know you work for an investment bank. I am in spreadbet (forex, indices). Would be great to learn the tricks of trading without losing or with minimum losses. I still find this spreadbet a bit of a gamble even using all the tools available to you such as MACD, RSI, MMENTUM, SMA etc. You experience is much welcomed you can contact me via T2W or leave you contact email or mobile. Happy trading!

Hello Traders,

I'm excited to be a part of this forum and I'm looking forward to learning and contributing to this fine community. If you have questions or want to connect to share ideas, just let me know.

Thanks!

Any one trading using strictly PnF charts, lets share the concepts, charts and much more to learn from each other.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I've been "trying" to trade for the last 3 years now to varying degrees of success. However, this is the first time I've joined a Trading Forum.

I have my own Neural Network based Trading System which is starting to give me some encouraging results, so ultimately I think the time has come to open up a bit and see what else people are doing in this space, and of course share ideas and learn from others.

Recently have started trading stocks with candlesticks. Anyone else? Like the short-term trading nature of candles. I'm retired and don't have time to recover from buy and hold like I did in 1987, 1998, 2000 to name a notable few.

Using candles for one to three day trades. Filter candles with other criteria. Use Bulkowski and Morris candlestick methods primarily, plus my own twists.

I work in a vacuum and my wife really doesn't like listening to me go on about trading. Thought maybe this would be the place.

Hello Everyone;
I am fairly new to trading, just getting all my ducks in a row. Anyone here taken any "rich Dad Education" in options? How about any MachTrader Pro users? Any Vantage Pointe users? What is your favorite paper trading platform to use? What do you recommend for newbies to use to paper trade on? As you can tell...I like asking questions! Angi "TwoScribe"

hello
currently trying trend trading and mutli timeframe analysis
hoping for some pointers, its great what a second opinion lets you see
looking through a new angle...
just love the topics on hand....

Re:hi dears!

Hi dears,

This is Alice Wong from China.

we are led light/led screen manufactures, very happy to join this forum!

Hope sharing ideas and making friends with yours!