Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi All, I'm a beginner and have bought into the Online Trading Academy's educational program. I wondered if there was anyone who has had experience with these people, as I am being yelled at and bullied to buy this XLT course when I've had no success with their first manditory course which I had to take before I could take the course I wanted which was wealth management. I thought I had purchased both these courses and was promised I would eventually receive the course I wanted. Well, this happened this week, and what I had been told was a two day course, was actually 5, but low and behold, my "councilor" had "given" me two of the 5 days and wants another $10,000 for the rest of the course. He called me a liar and screamed at me, while showing me his great offer, during which I said nothing but asked him what he was so hot and bothered about. I am wondering if there is any hope of getting my money back. can you advise? thanks so much
So the thing with that is. did you sign anything or click accept on any terms and conditions, if so your go no chance.. unless you monitored the call with the phoney info even so really got buckleys chance off seeing your money, sounds like a scam but their some ****ed up online biz, you can put a stop to it I would call my bank make sure details aren't being used, just be careful go see a uni, broker or tafee about courses, online is ok unless you know everything about the company their are many scams around... I have been scammed 47k before... My advice read everything before you sign up... The small print is the most important

Hi everyone - I am new to this thread. I am female and I have been looking for a forum where ftse thoughts are being shared and glad to have come across this forum and hope to learn from others here. I also trade forex and have been into trading for a number of years. I believe I have enough knowledge to make it work but the emotions is making it extremely difficult for me. I usually plan my trades perfectly (well almost) but when 'in the zone' I change the goal post and end up in the dumps (anyone familiar with that?) only to realise that I would have been ok if I had not done so. I work part-time and can only trade a couple of days a week fulltime. I have been trading ftse 'inconsistently' (because of the emotions issues). I have read a lot of books about pyschology of trading but still can't appear to beat that menace. Maybe I need a trading buddy but will see if this forum can help. Thanks for reading. Tkx

Hi T2W members my name is Karl. I just registered a couple of minutes ago and was prompted to introduce myself so I said why not. I am relatively new to trading, probably about a year now but decided to dedicate more time to it and taught becoming a member of this site could be beneficial to understanding other traders perspectives.

Re: Introduce Yourself - I am Mukundan

Hello! I am here to learn new things in trading and technical analysis. Trying to develop a profitable trading system.
- NS MUKUNDAN

Hi there!
Currently trying to establish a profitable strategy.
Price action trading w/o indicators is what draws my attention at the moment.

//David

Last edited:
Hello relatively new member here with a few posts already - curious about the financial markets and hoping to learn more and perhaps find some direction here.

Hi guys,

I have been studying trading for about three years now and just started to be confident enough to trade real money.

My personality is such that i can only trade confidently if i base my decisions on theories and indicator that i have developed myself.

This is why I learned programming ( python, C and Mql4 for now )and develop my own indicators. Although I am directing myself more toward discretionnary trading.

I am focusing on Forex and short term trading but I am interested and in all areas of trading.
Finally my main reasons for trading are financial independence and a genuine love for that great mind game.

Looking forward to exchange ideas with you guys.

I'm a day trader for some time and I have some ideas about it and would like to share and exchange with others day traders. I do have programming skills which I used to make day trading utilities to help me in day trading strategy.

Hi, I am Ant, I traded Forex for awhile on my own account, got offered a job in the finance world and am currently studying for the 7, if anyone can help with pointers or is in same boat and wants to study together let me know thru this site.

Hi all,

I'm returning to trading after a decade away, serving in the military. I will endeavour to get up to speed quickly, and read a few posts along the way. If anyone is based over here in the UK and can suggest some background reading that is 'Uk-centric' I'd be obliged. I am not sure this is important, but a lot of material focusses on the US markets and products?

Best Regards,

Jonathan