Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone,
I'm a full time retail trader and educator, focussing mainly on Forex, Gold, Silver & some Indices. I use Technical Analysis with S&R, Fibs etc and trade Regular & Hidden Divergence, the 123, Harmonics and Elliot Waves plus other strategies. I live in Plymouth, Devon, UK. Is there anyone else in the South West that might want to swap notes over a beer or three?

feel free to join the live call thread and show us your trades. I get queasy when I leave London but thanks for the offer

Dear T2W Members,
Greetings and hi, I am Manoj Karmocha a Web Developer from Kathmandu, Nepal having extensive knowledge in web designing and development, my motive to join is to provide Web Development and Designing services to all my international clients in Affordable cost.

Hi Everyone!

Not really new to the trading world, ive traded FX since i was 17ish.

The Goal is to earn a living from it :)

Hi Guy's,
As a novice I would like to pose the question to you experienced traders regarding the probalities of successfully(scalping) spreadbetting on the FTSE100 daily index?

Hello Everyone

I am a Computer Science/ Mathematics student from Vanacouver who has always been interesting in the financial market and algorithmic trading. If you are interesting in quantitative finance than PM and we can have a great talk.

Hi

I've been trading forex for 5 years now.
recently created a software to help to determine whether the EA is suitable for trading or not.

Hello,
I am Humaira, joining this forum from Bangladesh. Actually, I want to know more about Forex trading and also share my personal Forex related experiences with others. Hope that Me and member both beneficent for my contribution.

hi, how hard is to trade in ftse as compared to us markets . i came to uk to live recently. i wanna start trading in ftse aswell.

Hello everyone,

A quick introduction: I have been a member of T2W for the past few months, but mostly have been passive in the forum section.

I am a rookie trader, currently in the transition to going into live trading, as I have been training for the past 4 months full-time on a simulator and am beginning to be consistent. An advantage I have (well, I think) is that i'm young - 23, which allows me to trade full time since I have no mouths to feed other than my own. I'm also currently studying for the CFA level 3 - although that has absolutely nothing to do with my trading.

Hope to be a valuable member to T2W.

Cheers

Hello. My name is Ed and I'm a part time Computer technician hoping to learn more about strategies while swing trading. I currently have a tiny account of $500 that I'm using to get my feet wet.I'm currently slowing my trading down and trying to take out my emotions.

I think this site is a great resource and I hope it helps me improve my trading!

Hi guys,
Greetings.
My trading name is tare2winston. Under the circumstances, it is good to meet you. I hope in the future we would be able to exchange idears about forex trading.

NB I only joined about a day ago.

Hi, relatively new to trading but have been trading PT with FX for a year or two. Based in Cambridgeshire and would like to meet more traders based in this part of the world!

Hi. I'm a Computer Science graduate from the UK. I have some experience holding shares long term and have done a small amount of spread betting in the past. I'm into trading mostly for fun and am going to spend significant time learning and building experience on simulators before I invest any capital; Maybe one day I will end up making some real money at it. I'm interested in automated trading, an area I think my strong programming and mathematical skills will give me an edge.