Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello,
I am brooke molly from uk new user on your dashboard ,

i want to know related of uk mortgage and details .

plz kindly suggest me on this topic.

Thanks

Broke molly

Hi everyone, my name is Jack. Just acquired an Arnova Archos (Tablet) which I hoped to use with spread betting but I find that I need an "App" for the company I am currently with and despite many attempts cannot download the App. Has anyone experience with this Tablet and Apps please?

Many thanks.

Jack

hi. i'm new,my name is strong willow am new have traded stocks and options for 10 plus year's,have never ventured the fx world and am thinking to go learn the ninja trader how long to learn and use,and the smartest way to buy. any help??

Hello, Just joined. Hope to discover the rights and wrongs of trading. being doing it for 2 years with limited success ..need to know where to go for knowledge

hi. i'm new,my name is strong willow am new have traded stocks and options for 10 plus year's,have never ventured the fx world and am thinking to go learn the ninja trader how long to learn and use,and the smartest way to buy. any help??

Hi Sir,

I regret I am unable to help you as I am seeking guidance on Apps.

hi,everyone,very glad to be here,i know this is a nest for many people who want to become a millionaire by our hands,maybe someone have made it come true,and some other are working hard on it,of course i am the one on this way,here is a little brife for me,i am from shenzhen,china,the second largest electronic market in the world,and i am in electronic field for several years,and i promise if we work together we will open a new sky to make our dream come true.the ebay or traditional business may intreast in,and i will show u what u want,here is what i can provide for u,tablelets,digital frame,ebook,portable DVD player,apple parts,iphone parts,car parts,family alarm system,HD projector,IP camera,etc,if u believe me,please email or call me,[email protected],phone:+86 15989496993,looking forward for ur reply,thanks

Hello All:
I am Dr.Kaye, new and eager to communicate with others so as to gain from cooperatio.
I am a HeartMath coach, and guide clients to improve performance through applying brain 'rewiring' practices. I have also done public health research. I aim to generate sufficient profits to support my mision to create a community development project for a disadvantaged community

hi,everyone,very glad to be here,i know this is a nest for many people who want to become a millionaire by our hands,maybe someone have made it come true,and some other are working hard on it,of course i am the one on this way,here is a little brife for me,i am from shenzhen,china,the second largest electronic market in the world,and i am in electronic field for several years,and i promise if we work together we will open a new sky to make our dream come true.the ebay or traditional business may intreast in,and i will show u what u want,here is what i can provide for u,tablelets,digital frame,ebook,portable DVD player,apple parts,iphone parts,car parts,family alarm system,HD projector,IP camera,etc,if u believe me,please email or call me,[email protected],phone:+86 15989496993,looking forward for ur reply,thanks

I am, in Houston TX. I have done bix with CHina before. emailme. [email protected]

HI Everyone, I am new to this forum . I been trading prof. for many years now. quit my job and have not looked back since and couldnt be happier. I look foward to sharing ideas and hearing all your stories and trading stories day to day.

I am a new member.I was born in liverpool ,now living in retirement in thailand.My name is Frank and I
only trade set50 futures and gold futures.Your forum seems quite good.I am a chartist not a
funnymentalist. Goood trading. Frank

Hi everyone,

I have been interested in trading for a few months now so I've decided on finding a community where I can share my (limited) knowledge and learn a few tips ;)

Hello T2W members,

I've just joined this forum and am looking forward to interacting with others interested in cyclic analysis. As a student of the work of J.M. Hurst, Brian Millard, Edward R. Dewey, et al, I'm keen on sharing ideas, analyses, etc. with like-minded analysts.

Regards,

Wave~Trader

hi all my first post here! my name is Andy. just started to look into trading and seems confusing. not got much money to start and not thinking i make loads of money, joined plus500 demo 2 days ago.