Sticky Introduce Yourself

wackytrader

greetings. i'm wackytrader and i'm from an alternate universe. a universe where we traders ( known by a million adjectives) do things ****-back'ds. it's a contrary universe you see, and we believe there are many ways to skin a trade. i have the dubious honour of being chosen to bring the word to you earthlings, so that you may be amazed and liberated by your newfound ablitity to trade ****-back'ds. i was chosen for this mission because i am thought an idiot in my universe, and the elders didn't think it was worth sending someone with more than two brain cells to rub together. it's just the way they feel about creatures that use capitals and paragraphs. i have to travel a great distance to get here, so don't expect regularity and discipline in my postings. we want you to share your contrarian trading fantasies with us too, so that we may understand you better when we come for an extended holiday. my energy level is dropping now, so i must find an energy source. my power-in port is difficult to access in this universe. don't forget to post your ****-back'ds trading ideas here for me to read on my return. hail mary.***follow our thread in the strategies section.***

Hello Everyone!

My name is Ray Asif and I am here to learn more about trading in general and specifically about commodities trading. Since, I have been in the commodities trading industry (technology side) for several years, hopefully I can help with any questions related to technology/commodities trading as well.

Looking forward to being an active member of this community.

Sincereley,

Ray

New Member LiveForexTrading.info

Hi forum members!

This is just a quick note to say hello. I run the free forex signal service and trading room Live Forex Trading Room - Free Forex Trading Signals - Forex Product Reviews

We discuss trading opportunities in real time within the trading room and alert the members as trades are placed and modified.

I look forward to discussing all things forex in this forum with you all!

Cheers,

Nick

Hi,

I am looking to start spread betting from home. I am having trouble filtering through all th information that is out there. I was hoping to find someone in south wales that wouldn't mind myself sitting along side them and watch what they do. I learn better by watching rather than reading.

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and new to trading (via a UK spread betting platform).

I am currently running on a demo account until end of May (Capital Spreads) and plan to start live trading in June. I am hopeful that I can learn from this forum and give back if I can help others.

I get the usual email marketing from what appear to be the well known peddlers (Greg Secker, Bill Poulos etc) and spent 7 months doing research and learning prior to starting.

I don't have any experience as yet, but would be more than happy to share with other like minded traders once I do.

Regards,
Andrew
Milton Keynes, UK and Kissimmee, FL

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and new to trading (via a UK spread betting platform).

I am currently running on a demo account until end of May (Capital Spreads) and plan to start live trading in June. I am hopeful that I can learn from this forum and give back if I can help others.

I get the usual email marketing from what appear to be the well known peddlers (Greg Secker, Bill Poulos etc) and spent 7 months doing research and learning prior to starting.

I don't have any experience as yet, but would be more than happy to share with other like minded traders once I do.

Regards,
Andrew
Milton Keynes, UK and Kissimmee, FL

I would put poulos, secker , adams, emini professor ,and any of the others in the junk folder.

Hello everyone...This is Dr. George from Greece...Hope to share lots of trading experiences with you all... and wish to all consistent trading profits...

Hellooo, Lisa here. Nice meeting you all.
Undergrad uni student from the Bay Area (99.9% Asian community...).
Trades liquid and active equities and commodity ETF's using area patterns, market price "phenomenons"..and conservative with risk. 2 years learning, 5 months paper trading, 1 week actual trading. I'm a "fan" of Linda Raschke, Peter Brandt, and Jesse Livermore.

regards everybody this is ronald duarte from

barranquilla , colombia

new at investment world ,i do hope to meet some people here make friends and share experiences..

im currently doing a investment course in investools.com ( im not a spammer..!! xD) they are very good source of education however is good to have a comunnity in which i can share my ideas ...

thanks for taking the time to read this, see you around the forum..!!

Hello everyone,

I am happy to be a new member of t2w and to be able to share with you some of the valuable lessons I learned from Charlie Munger and Warren Buffet when I worked for them as a securities analyst and arbitrageur from 1968 through the early seventies. They taught me how to recognize value and timing and now I am going to share with everyone information about a breakthrough small company that is about to explode on the upside to new highs that will be unbelievable. I do not have any position in this company and you can learn more by clicking on or copying and pasting . . . Ampio Pharmaceuticals is Ripe For Takeover by Big Pharma « Richard Cavalli. This is the real deal!!!

Hello to you all,

I'm relatively new to trading but (unfortunately) have attended some very expensive UK based courses on FOREX with no success. I work full time so would love to join a group which looks at end of day strategies / discussions etc. I hope there's a group out there for me?

Thank you.

J

Hi everyone I'm new here, my names chay and I've been learning about cfds
For the past 6 months or so. I'd really appreciate any advice about
Which site would offer the tightest spreads and lowest commissions
For trading stocks. thanks in advance :)

Hello,
I am Sarah Paul from USA . I have just joined the forum and hope would learn a lot by participating in the discussions.

Last edited:
Hello,
I am Sarah Paul from USA . I have just joined the forum and hope would learn a lot by participating in the discussions.
I have a great interest in construction services such as roofing . I have been visiting various forum sites to gain knowledge regarding this. While searching I came across Delta Solutions which provides amazing services fro your home.

Thought this was a financial market trading forum, not a home renovation forum.

Hi everyone, my name is kingsley and i m from Nigeria. I m looking for a professional trader to teach me how to trade.