Sticky Introduce Yourself

hello every body i new here. .
here goes my first queston to the winners .how much is the roi on investment and
how many hours a week. wish you all the luck.
thanks

where about are you

Hi, I'm Mem. I'm new to trading, but will start as a trainee prop trader next month at what I believe is called an arcade but with a small basic salary. Would be interested in someone recommending some reading material as I have no knowledge of what I'm getting into :) I just know I'll be a good trader as I have the mentality and discipline needed to make money (from playing a lot of poker).

Hello there, I'm Robocop (from the Netherlands).

I'm trying to learn to trade US Stocks. I have paper traded most of the time using a realtime simulator. I trade breakouts, triangles and some continuation patterns with confirmation of time and sales.

I've written several backtest programs using ProRealtime. I've found out that it is very difficult to write a profitable program on a 5 min charts.

At the moment, I've returned to back to basics. My setup is now a big 5 min chart with candles volume and ema(10), a time and sales window, and the nasdaq future.

If it comes to trading, I think this is one of the most valuable forums on the net.

Hope to speak you soon.

Be a wise trader!

hello every body i new here. .
here goes my first queston to the winners .how much is the roi on investment and
how many hours a week. wish you all the luck.
thanks

Hello wellman.

You should not hope for more than 100 % a month if you very lucky. :)
You maybe get 50 % a month return on autopilot.
Good luck trading.

Hi I'm Kim from Canada. I am new at trading and have taken a day trading course, read some books, watched day trading DVD's, have tried a lot of methods. I have searched the internet for good day trading systems and I'm not sure if the claims are real or if they are scams. I have lost a modest amount of money day trading stocks the last few months. I often get stopped out for a loss, frustrating! I have been thinking of switching to e-mini's or finding a more successful method of stock trading. There are so many choices out there, any help or advice you can offer would be great. I want to trade part time mornings for a couple of hours, then I also have my own computer consulting business. I don't have to rely on day trading for an entire income. I was just hoping for a system where I could take advantage of the morning stock movements for about $300 a day, is there are reliable system out there? I am determined to find it. Thanks !!! :D

Hi. I am aleksandar from Serbia. I have 2 years of tradeing experiance on demo, and 6months on live account.
i trade currense pairs, scalping or swing tradeing...
Wish you all constant positive pips.

hello, im looking for investors 2 k for beginning. Trades are profitable as 1k per day. Trading 3 contracts ES, SIlver,Euro Who is interested sent email [email protected], skype is blondinka889. I will sent to you my trades.
Thank you and regards
Denys Kulisch

Hi I'm Kim from Canada.I was just hoping for a system where I could take advantage of the morning stock movements for about $300 a day, is there are reliable system out there? I am determined to find it. Thanks !!! :D

Hello KimCanada :) You will find a good system, at the end of a day you dont want so much to earn for one day. Good luck :)

you need to go not to stocks. you need to go to futures there you can earn as 1 th per day and more.

Hello all. I am not new to trading Forex, just new to this website. I have been trading now for about 2-3 years off and on. Been learning a lot too. Am working towards trading full time very soon. :)

Hello Everyone! I just joined the community. I look forward to learning as well as exchanging thoughts and ideas. Thanks! Lee12