Sticky Introduce Yourself

hi all,
hope you all are doing well ,
hope i can learn from all and who knows maybe someone can learn from me,
enjoy and thanks for the great site
Eldad

Hi to all. Im new at this forum.
I represent a russian forex software development company.
We have now opened a new website for english speaking users and provide support and software for traders.
Our website is forexsys.info .
I hope i dont miss use the rules of this forum by showing the link, anyway if some one is intrested i will answer gladly on you questions.
Thank you.

Hello Everyone,
I was introduced to trading about 10 years ago and ever since I've been intrigued. From the beginning I've been cautious as I knew both from a psychological, knowledge and monetary means I wasn't read to jump into the markets.

I've spent the last few weeks reading through the numerous thread and I have to say I'm thoroughly impress with the honesty and sharing of experiences of various traders. It gives a newbie like myself multiple viewpoints to ponder on.

I'm in the stage of developing a system, raising adequate capital (100k), and deciding which markets to pursue. Understanding the odds of my success and having patience I believe will ultimately place me in the right situation for my trading style.

I wish everyone success in their personal and trading careers.

Regards

Hello everyone -

First post on here after reading a few posts and joining up.

I'm impressed by the amount of information here and the wide array of contributors.

I've been paper trading equities now for c.2 years and am about to get (more) serious. I aim to use your experience and skill to help me allong the way and share my skill and experience to help you and others.

Good luck all:)

Hi everyone, my name is Ryan Berry I am a newbie in this forum and I am very interested to learn from what everybody share in this forum...

Regards

Hello everyone - here to learn from you.
My first job is to find a replacement for Quote Tracker (mainly stocks & options) which is being shut down shortly. (Sob). I need a platform from which I can monitor and manage multiple accounts, good charts and easy links to yahoo finance etc, and make use of a free data feed from the broker and easy execution to the broker (which will mean software supports multiple brokers).
Simplicity is preferable to thousands of bells & whistles.

Any ideas? Many thanks and looking forward to working with you!

I now find this is a reply so please excuse me.

Hi Everyone , this is Anjali. I am a banker and interested to clear IMC certification from UK and Cfa certification (USA)..I hope i will get as good as many advice formy exams from here....

Thank you
and have a rocking time..:)

Hi, everyone. This is taline, recent graduate that is interested in trading. Nice to meet everyone.

Hello all, My name is Vincent i trade with a prop firm in Miami Florida and looking for local meetups, to discuss trade ideas...

Hit me up...

Allow me to introduce myself... i began trading a few years ago and then completely stopped last year, however, am now looking to start again. To date, not had much success, have read a lot of books over the years. Mainly traded the FTSE 100 and the DOW indices. Technical analysis often failed, i am looking for a mentor or a course....can anyone suggest something or someone????? chow for now..

Hello all. I am a consultant engineer by profession, and specialize in mathematical modeling. I am not a professional quant and do not trade (yet), but I am developing a dynamic stochastic model for forex portfolio optimization. If it proves good in backtesting (academic literature sure suggests so), I will then develop my own trading system that will feed data to the model and get back the optimized decision variables to buy/sell instruments. However, the reason I am here is to learn from individual traders about statistical indicators that seem to be working for major and exotic pairs.

Happy trading and be profitable!

hello to everyone, I'm a new member and Id love to learn more on equities and bond trading. I have basic knowledge but not enough to trade alone. I already have a question regarding YTM on a bond but I will check out first the forum to see if i find an answer.
see you soon
caribou (this because i saw them in alaska and I love those animals)

Uh, hello everyone. themilton here. I'm a newbie but not a complete newbie as I've been researching the finance markets on and off for a couple of years. I've been lurking T2W for quite some time and I'm finally getting around to becoming an active member. I'm really looking forward to learning as much as I can. Thank You.