Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm rather new trader and happened on this site. Looking forward to learning more and become a better trader.

Hello,

My name is Jake and I am from the United States. I am a fairly new trader (within the past few years) but have proven to be profitable enough to continue trading on a daily basis. I'm joining this community in hopes of contributing to possible good trades and profitability for all. I also would like to find a trading partner who would like to meet up on Skype daily and play the U.S. markets. If anyone may be interested, please feel free to contact me. Only requirement: speak fluent English and preferably be from the United States (west coast maybe?).

Regards,
Jake

Hello everyo ne

i am trying to learn how to trade and just recently opened a cfd account. I am trying to learn how the orderbook and Time and sales can give me an edge in trading stocks. I would also like to find out what other things are important when starting out to trade. Must admit i have lost some money due to lack of discipline (most of my trade i see some profit but never exit than resulting in a loss three fold over) as my loss was also magnified by my margin, as i realised that as a scalper my stop loss ratio was much greater than my target profit something like 3:1 including commision which is silly. Can some one please tell me how to enter quicker so that i can reduce my loss and how entry or exit can be supported by the order book if any. Thanks

Hi,
I'm 27 just left the Army after 7 years service to the Queen. I have been trading now for a little over a year now but have been reading trading books for about 2 years! looking at trading pure price action and would like to know more.

Thanks.

Hi all,
I'm 26 and I started forex trading 3 year ago, I like to use people experience and share my experience with people. hope to gain good interest with help together.

Have a profitable trade. :)

Hi guys,I am recent graduate from London and I am very much interesting in the financial market. I looking to gain knowledge and understanding of the financial market because I am aiming to be prop trader.

Hello every one,My name is Jerry,am 28 years old f,am not too experience in forex trading but i believe i will learn more here.Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I have just joint this forum for helping others and getting help for myself too. I am an Accountant, deals with Corporate tax and personal tax returns.

And looking ahead for this forum, as I found it very supportive and helpful.

Thanks and Regards!
Canats:)

Hello: My name is German. I live in Venezuela. I have 3 plus years in the Forex Market. I believe in Price Action. Thanks.

Hi I am BURDIE stock trading for about 4 years. Looking for level 2free charts. Good luck tommorrow.

Hi All,
I'm new to forex, but have been trading equities and options for some time. I hope I can glean some learning from this forum, and perhaps contribute now and then.
Cheers
richmacb

Hi All,

i have been in the market for about 8 year. mainly Indices. i also have clients that trade with me. i am looking for traders to trade/ manage a few accounts, is anybody interested?

hi there,
i have join this forum because i need some help for becoming a carbon credit broker...any comments please

Hello Everyone,

Hello everyone,I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.