Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone!!!!

I new to trading, and very enthusiastict about learning from the masters of trading.
I had some calls from trendsignal and galvan. They are sharp salesmen with good knowledge, but I'm always weary about paying for stuff that has all these claims about making you so much money. Surely if these systems work then everyone would be talking about them? But hey what do I know? I'm a novice.
But if anyone outthere has any tips or know of theses company's with good feedback then I interested in your reply.

Happy trading

Lawrence

Hello everyone,

What I have always wanted when I was at the beginning of this trader career was someone to show me how he/she is able to constantly win in this "game" without asking thousands of dollars for it and of course to be able to prove itself as a good trader with some long time records, I have yet came across such a trader be it because of the outrageous (for me at least) amounts of money that some were asking be it because of lack of proof from others who claimed to be good traders but did not get my trust so I took the hard way of learning on my own skin. Now why am I here is because among all coaches, trade rooms, courses or what whatever other things you will find about trading, there is room for some transparency in this business so I decided to open a website, a traderoom, where anyone will be 100% sure about wanting to join or not. The idea is to have all trading results transparent for anyone to check before deciding if its worth or not and the single way of doing it trustfully enough for anyone is to have a third party "partner" where trades and performance of the trader can be checked. I found Zulutrade being a very good third party option and so I`ve just started a system there and opened a traderoom. You can check it at Trading without secrets, of course for the moment we`re at the beginning but be sure to remember us and visit again to see our performance.

Hi

Just signed up. New to trading, trying something my father uses and Piptastic at the moment.

Looking forward to contributing to and learning from the forums.

Hi

Just signed up. New to trading, trying something my father uses and Piptastic at the moment.

Big stuff
Is pipstatic any good? I was offered that but I declined assuming it was another expensive holy grail system.
Is this what your old man uses ?
Matt

Big stuff
Is pipstatic any good? I was offered that but I declined assuming it was another expensive holy grail system.
Matt

Hi matyyy

Bit early to say mate. I watched the market with it last week and struggled when I was using S&P in the evenings as the ebook suggested as I couldn't find suitable trades. I emailed Darren who said to use wall st as the movements are bigger. Using Wall St/Dow I have made 50 pips across 5 trades this week and could have made more if I'd used trailing stops or moved the stop manually. I wait for very definite signals but could be beginners luck. I will keep you posted if you like.

Have a look at this post as well re pietistic: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/commercial-systems/96036-ftse-day-trading-system-piptastic.htm

My father uses something he has worked out himself but the signals are less frequent and better during the day.

Last edited:
Hi

Hi there.

Nice to meet you here glad your of the group. People here are nice so, don't hesitate to leave a message here sharing your thoughts and experience in fx. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Big stuff
Matt

Hi there.

Nice to meet you here glad your of the group. People here are nice so, don't hesitate to leave a message here sharing your thoughts and experience in fx. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Hi Cortney

Thanks for saying Hi. Haven't tried FX yet but hope to get into in time.

Just to say hello!:)

Trading and learning for last 4 years mostly spot FX,swing trading.Other instruments that i like are Eurex futures;Bund and STOXX50,those would be solutions for short term/day trading.From mine experience on those markets PA is somewhat smoother than in FX.
I am using market timing strategy to find high probability trades.It uses quantification of supply/demand to anticipate market turning points with quite high accuracy.
All credits for this way of trading goes to amazing man and trader,Sam Seiden.
Regards!:)

l am a kenyan trader who sells signal my mail [email protected] how do you like this see you all the best dear trader.

Attachments

• peter 10.gif
    peter 10.gif
    55.4 KB · Views: 172
  • peter 101.gif
    peter 101.gif
    55.4 KB · Views: 157
So far, lots of great info on this site for a newb. I'm just taking my first steps into all this and this looks like a good place to help me find my way.

Yeah dude keep me posted, [email protected]

Hi matyyy

Bit early to say mate. I watched the market with it last week and struggled when I was using S&P in the evenings as the ebook suggested as I couldn't find suitable trades. I emailed Darren who said to use wall st as the movements are bigger. Using Wall St/Dow I have made 50 pips across 5 trades this week and could have made more if I'd used trailing stops or moved the stop manually. I wait for very definite signals but could be beginners luck. I will keep you posted if you like.

Have a look at this post as well re pietistic: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/commercial-systems/96036-ftse-day-trading-system-piptastic.htm

Yea dude keep me posted
[email protected]

Yeah dude, [email protected] keep me posted fella.

My father uses something he has worked out himself but the signals are less frequent and better during the day.

Hello,

I'm a little Futures fan from Poland, happy to be a part of this community...;-) ! At the moment investing only in Warsaw SE, very interesing about free of tax Fut. spread betting.

Hello,

I am new to this site and am looking forward to the conversations. I have also looked at pulsar trading, but was wondering if matching their requirements of trading within a sharpe ratio of 4 and above is common for most strategies? Normally it seems that a ratio of 2 or better is pretty good. Any thoughts? Thanks, lafferwx

Greetings, all. I think it is good value to share experiences with other traders. I think it keeps us productive and sane.