Sticky Introduce Yourself

hello everyone, im new to the forum and I just wanted to say hi. I hoping to learn as much as I can and share the knowledge that I have with others. thanks

Hello Traders

I am a burmese and staying in Singapore. I have been trading forex for 3 years and now i am getting stable trading. My real profession is shipbuilding engineer but I found that forex trading is a lot interesting because it challenged me all the time. I love challenge and so it becomes my way of life.

mithetnme

Hi bintuxxx,

WElcome.
I think a good way its to familirize yourself with trading.Go to all free courses ,shows extc.and make sure you don't pay or sign for anything.
read Trading in the Zone by Michael Douglas-cos we trade our caracter....trading shouldn't be trills and spills....
make sure you are well grounded.i find meditation enormously helpfull

Hi All,
I am Yacov from Italy, am am day trading since 8 month, i do mainlly futures - DAX S&P500 EuroStoxx.
Cheers ;)

Hi everyone, trader from UK. Basing all trades on perceived risk/reward, investigating many ideas for entries: fundamental, technical (mainly price ranges, Bollinger etc), time (Gann), price ('value'). Interested in any and all suggestions and recommendations. Markets, generally indices and individual stocks so far but willing to trade any market.
Have been trading occasionally for 3 years now, looking to improve knowledge and understanding.

Thanks everyone

Hello,

I'm Isaac and I'm from Atlanta, Ga-US. I am a student of OTA-Atlanta and will be finishing my ProTrader course. Once I'm done, I will be trading equities.

Trading forex with EA

Hello from UK!!! I am specialized in Forex; for the past 4 years I trade both manually and automatically; would love to share technical analysis, platforms updates, market trends and strategies.

hank you for your answer. I am also trading forex manually and automatically. But now I prefer to use the ROBOT EA trading

hello, Im wukong, from London, and now work as a risk manager for an oil trading company, just start my betting life today, nice to meet y ou everyone.

hope we could make a good fortune!!

Hello,

I am jorge.. I have day trading for some year on holidays or free time (holiday here in Brasil working day there). Now i am interested in jumping in as full time trading .. i am looking forward to share and received information from these forums...

thanks

Hello,

I am jorge.. I have day trading for some year on holidays or free time (holiday here in Brasil working day there). Now i am interested in jumping in as full time trading .. i am looking forward to share and received information from these forums...

thanks

Welcome to the forum!

Hello All, I,m fairly new to this forum but, I wanted to introduce myself ( ESpirit56 ! ) and, hope to find some fellow ( Binary Options ! ) Traders, here and, share trading strategies. I also, would like some discussion on ( Binary Options ! ) Brokers. Thanks !....... ESpirit56

Hi Traders

Been at this since 1995 and my trading plan is based on Tom Williams V$A explanation of how supply and demand works in the stockmarket...

Basic premise is that a small group "smartmoney" :clap: about 10% control 90% of market and they "manipulate" prices to suck in the "the herd" to profit from their trades they effect through emotion :mad:

Re: Trading forex with EA

I am more of a supporter of human behavour trading (not that EAs does not generate very good results); I use MT4 for executions and my signals are linked with various platforms, but so far the most popular raises to be Zulutrade both for auto and manual

Hello Grugo1111, I,m a ( Binary Options Trader ! ) In reading your post about Trading Robots ! I,m curious, You have found Trading Robots ! that actually work ??? Please, share which Robots ! and, do they work with Binary Options Trading and, percentage of profits you,re getting Exp: 10% 20% 50%.......... Thanks !....... ESpirit56

Hello,

I am new to forex trading, altho I have been trading equities for about a year.

I found this site after responding to some emails about trading webinars. I use TradeStation for all my trading activities.

I have also purchased some strategies and research software to assist in my trading.

Hello trading chums, I need some help. I am sorry to be dim, but I am confused on something that I am sure is probably very straight forward. What does 3 consecutive lower/higher closes actually mean? Is this when the last 3 days have closed lower/higher or does it mean that the last three timeframes i.e. if you are in a 5 minute chart the last 5 minute readings closed lower/higher?

Hello trading chums, I need some help. I am sorry to be dim, but I am confused on something that I am sure is probably very straight forward. What does 3 consecutive lower/higher closes actually mean? Is this when the last 3 days have closed lower/higher or does it mean that the last three timeframes i.e. if you are in a 5 minute chart the last 5 minute readings closed lower/higher?

I would say it is whatever time frame you use for your trading .......