Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello All,

My name is Wesley and my online moniker is wordlink.

I've traded Forex since 2005 and now rely on it for pretty much all my income. I'm a systems trader and have written an EA for trading my system on FXCM.

Hey Guys,

Im Ryan, im here to learn, I've been trading on and off for awhile now, but having just recently quit my job to trade, im needing as much help i can get. Im a technical trader and am currently trying out different systems and there success rates. My beliefs of the share market are based on Van tharp's believes and how he see's the market. I'm Not having to much luck with my trading tools though. My brokers, platforms and my data seem to be weighing me down. As well as that, im having trouble getting good results with testing my systems live (off line works like a dream), im unable to trade it 24hrs hours a day. I'm basically trying to get advise on automated trading software that can help do it for me. As well as try find a trusted, upfront cfd, future and fx broker. Im new to forums, so please forgive me if i ask questions in the wrong areas. cheers

Hello All,

I've traded Forex since 2005 and now rely on it for pretty much all my income. I'm a systems trader and have written an EA for trading my system on FXCM.

Hi there, Wow! So, don't hesitate to leave a message here if you have questions or experience (good/bad) in fx. Nice to meet you... :)

Just to say hi. I've been thinking about trading options for a while, but have never really gotten started. So I'm "starting over" so to speak and gathering information. I came across this site and thought that it would be helpful.

Rob

Hello everyone,
my name is Paolo, I'm from Italy and i've been following stocks from 2003.
i trade future and shares. I follow twitter and chatrooms to help me in trading.
Wish all good trade!

Just to say hi. I've been thinking about trading options for a while, but have never really gotten started. So I'm "starting over" so to speak and gathering information. I came across this site and thought that it would be helpful.

Rob

Hi Rob,

Nice meeting you here. People are good here and nice. So, don't hesitate to leave a message if you have questions and etc... Hop to hear from you soon... :)

Hello I am Robert from Singapore and I trade Forex as a hobby.
Dunno much about the system but I try to learn :)
Pleasure to be part of this forum :)

Hello All,

Hi, nice to meet you people here are good and nice. So, don't hesitate to leave a message here or sharing your ideas,experience and etc.. Hop to hear from you soon.. Happy trading.. :)

Hello Everybody,

Brief intro about myself: my real name is Ngo, my nick is rausach88 and I have been trading stocks since 2007 and been familiar with forex trading since 2003. I do forex trading as part of my hobby, ie. I do not hope to make money much about trading forex, so I have confidence and patience when trading.

I am from Hanoi, Vietnam and currently working in a local bank.

Nice to know everyone in this forum.

Regards,
Ngo

For the lonely traders: HQ | I'm So Ronery by Kim Jong-il - Team America: World Police - YouTube haha, stupid as that is, i thought maybe someone would laugh

My name's Michael. I'm in USA, Great State of Kentucky, apparently the 4th state up from bottom in terms of poverty, or somewhere near there. Trade currencies retail for 2.5 years now, recently began automating much of the entry and risk management portion of my trading (which I highly recommend by the way). Aim to become CTA, and regain access to 100:1 leverage (they've cut us to 40:1 now), and trade at Barclays.

What do you guys think of all these UFO sightings around the world recently?? Tres bizarre, i think photoshop, but so many independent videos and usually with people all standing around in public looking up at these things...

Good Trading to All, Cheers

Hello. Trading Forex for a few months. I don't believe in the long term viability of EA's but I'd love someone to prove me wrong. They seem best as a tool in the hands of an intelligent trader. Used as an advisor not a decision maker. I hope to be helped and hope to be helpful.

Just a short Hello to everyone out here. I'm new to both T2W & Trading so right now I'm still pondering both Post for information.

I saw some comments re the CNBC portfolio contest...could someone tell me if they suspect the two leaders are constantly trading for $10,000 here and $15,000 there.....OR , since their positions are limited to 25% of the portfolio, are they just the lucky couple guys who hit almost every choice with a huge gain?!?!?

Hello, I'm trading forex from last August and I hope this forum could help to improve my skills.

August 2011? Did you study or trade demo prior to going live?

Money/Risk Management is THE most important thing - it allows you to preserve your capital, which honestly, inattention to this is why 75% go bust.

Hi all,

I am not really new to trading, being on it for sometime now. Although not really been much of success but a lot of learning has been learnt.
Here to gain experiences through interacting with experienced traders and from the contributions at the forum.