Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi All,

I am a currency broker and personally own and write on **some of you may find it of use for trading information on the Pound. It has over 2000 unique visitors per day so feel free to take a look or ask questions if you so wish.

Speak soon!

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there,

love to be a community member to help and be helped. Learning is a lifelong journey!!

My goal is to share information that will help enhance lives - that's the teacher in me coming out!

Karen:clap:

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm a newbie / have been lurking for a month or two. I've been buying shares with my own cash since Northern Rock plummeted and I saw a buying opportunity... still waiting for the legal action on that one to give me a return. (I knew the risks so I only took a wee gamble tbf). (n)

Now I'm here to find out more about platforms and data providers to make my plays more effective. Also thinking about spread betting, but not necessarily for leverage, just to avoid CGT and make my tax return simpler... :whistling

See you about
Shane

hello everybody that`s me Emad Habola from Egypt . I`m happy too much to join to you tody and to have my first steps in fx .

Hello Everybody:
I am a programmer/system analyst turned trader for the past 8 years. I use both a "Blackbox" and a "Graybox" trading system that I developed using C# and currently, NinjaTrader.

I am considering colocating my Blackbox (in Chicago) and moving to Hong Kong where I would use my Graybox.

Anyone with information or comments on living in and trading from, Hong Kong would be appreciated.

Thanks

Buttermilk:cheesy:

Hi Guys,

I just joined Trade2Win and my goal is to learn all there is to learn about crude oil trading and be a professional oil trader. I am currently researching and learning more about crude oil and factors that affects its movement in price. Currently I am studying the relationship between prices and economic data releases.

I plan to trade with IG Markets Australia (CFD) when I am ready start small trades with USD5k.

Any advice?

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the site and came across it having searched the net trying to find out more about trading jobs, more specifically trainee trader jobs as I am currently looking at a change of career and wish to move into trading.

I have no real experience to speak of but have followed the markets and been reading books on trading for about 5 years now.

Can anyone offer me some sage advice as to where i might look to try and find a job like this with a reputable firm? Or even somewhere that I can go and work part time to find out a bit more and see if its truely for me?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, everybody: Glad to be here. I have been trading for fun and for a living for the past 10+ years. If you'd have time, here is my blog http://bluelightnewsletter.blogspot.com/. Still have lots to learn. Right now I'd like to trade in a safe way. Just would like to make steady gain rather than gamble in the stock market. Yeah...I hate any gamble thing.

Hi Everyone - just joined up here to meet with some like-minded people interested in trading markets. I am looking forward to becoming part of the community.

Nigel

Hi, I've been trading on and off with my IB Broker account for the past 4 years . I've been doing O.K , but these major sell offs seems to happen when I am trading. LOL. I found T2W on google search and there seems to be members living close to my area ( which is Vancouver B.C Canada ) I hope to meet more PPL with a common interest to share ideas and market views . Hope to hear from you guys.

Danny

another newbie who found this site as a result of a Google search. Thought it might have useful info.
However, one of my first experiences with this site leads me to believe they have no integrity! I intentionally unchecked all the boxes while registering, and I ensured the box was checked to receive email from other members, and low and behold, guess what my second email was from this site?

"Trade2Win Partner Email

3 Strategies you must know*

Fellow Investor,

3 Options Trading Strategies You Must Know To Crush The Markets...Live Webinar Reveals All!...."

Of course, there was the usual disclaimers at the bottom, claiming I received the email because I had subscribed and chose to receive such emails from the website's partners. "BULLS##T"

I venture to guess there's no human oversight for the register procedure here, and regardless of what one checks or unchecks, you're going to get all the junk mail anyway. WHAT A SHAM!

Found the site from google search as well. I haven't experience the above situation thus far so I'm grateful and hoping it will stay true to the unchecked boxes. I just want to know more about trading, currently considering to dump my mac to buy a new lappie just to have a broker software... =)

Found the site from google search as well. I haven't experience the above situation thus far so I'm grateful and hoping it will stay true to the unchecked boxes. I just want to know more about trading, currently considering to dump my mac to buy a new lappie just to have a broker software... =)

I currently use a Mac, and unfortunately it's my only laptop at the moment. I bit the bullet and bought it after having three Windows laptops take a dump on me for various reason, however I have yet to be convinced the price of this one Mac is worth three times the money I spent on average for my Windows boxes. If that ends up being the price to pay for stability/reliability in a personal computer, than I'd say no wonder we're being bent over a barrel by China. Thank You Labor Unions of America!

I digress. I came across one "trading system" recently, which only ran on Windows, but after researching it, sounds like I"m not missing out (can you say "Oil Trading Academy"? or something like that). So, I wonder how many other systems (that are actually successful) are solely built on Windows platforms?

I find it very interesting if someone has a trading system or technique out there that actually works well enough to make you more money than your losing, than why is there so many out there claiming more or less the same? After all, how many proven workable systems/techniques does one trader need? If I've acquired a NASCAR (w/ team) which is winning me championships, why would I want or need another one (if all I'm concerned about is winning championships)?

ilflizzow85,
It just occurred to me, it might be less costly for you to configure your Mac to dual boot, having Windows as the other operating system. I'm fairly new to Macs, so I don't know if older ones will do so, but the newer ones, which are Intel based are suppose to be able to do so. Of course, you'll need a copy of Windows, and I believe it has to be a full version- not an upgrade. There's also programs which let you run Windows simultaneously, such as Parallels Desktop for Mac, without rebooting. You can run your trading system on Windows that way. So, this means you need to purchase that software as well as Windows, but you should be able to make it happen for no more than $200, which won't even get you a cheap Windows PC. Something to ponder.