Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Maggieo,

when you say brand spanking new. Does this mean you have no trading experience in other areas other than forex?
feel free to email if you would like more information about Vantage FX and current promotions we have.

Yep, I'm in my diapers. :LOL: I'm using Forex Morning Trade and I traded twice. Both lost sigh....but I'm sticking to it and we'll see how it goes. It's all very confusing but I'm not one to hang around playing with paper or demos Thank you for your support.

Hello everyone!! I m new here and joined this forum to learn the basics of trading. I want learn the tips and key points while entering in trading. Which is good trading and what is safe playing.
I hope i enjoy here and learns a lot.

Last edited:
Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone.I am a total newbie in all this, but so far am impressed by everything on this forum and hope to learn a lot from all of you, good guys. My background is accountancy with a trillion years of experience, but still, am no match to what I have read in this forum. Hope we will exchange quality info for the betterment of our lives on this planet.
Thank you for welcoming me.

Hi All,

I'm a newbie based in Devon and am interested in Forex trading, commodities and shares. About two months ago I bought The Forex Net Trap System book and have found it to be harder than it looks! Luckily you can open a practise spread betting account before opening a real one and can continue to use it as needed.

Hi jse

Am also a newbie but into the Betfair financial trade (FTSE100). Am also looking for sound advices, and, if you bump on any relevant, please let me know. Am sure there is an answer in this forum for your challenge. Just be patient - someone, from somewhere, will respond, soon.

Take care

Introduce myself
I am new in commodity trade especially doing at present in MCX here.I say hello to all to benifited from trade2win.com

Hello everybody,i have been trading for about 4 year with no success at all but with loads of debt as a result of the losses i incurred from trading.I decided to join this forum becos i got a Grid software created by Moose from this site.I hope to get some info from this forum that will help me become a successful trader and offset my debts.thanks

dave, tell me what is your favourite market to trade. i will then know if it's the real deal

hello, I am from Greece and recently I've been watching the global markets, the EURUSD somewhat more.
I have at my disposal a Reuters and I watch the EUR/USD CME futures. My favorite site is FTAlphaville for news. They had a great coverage at the beginning of 2010 of the Greek IMF/ Eu situation and more recently of the Irish situation.

I read a bit of Lieu's book that deals with the importance of the unemployment data and thr trade balance to the forex market.
I also read a bit about the Quarters theory and the focus on price.
I dont use a software package because i dont really understand MACD's and bollinger bands and such. I mostly take high, low, close prices and chart them with a pencil to get a picture of the market.

Just dropping a line to say high, and any ideas are welcome, especially on the use I could put the Reuters terminal to!

Hi everyone

Hopefully i would have some friends to chat with when i feel like taking a dive into the Thames River (in this winter) from the highest point, in protest of making a stupid loss at trade.

Cheers to all of you

Thought i would say hi too, used to read here a lot but got a bit disengaged from trading quite a few years ago when i set up my own company and obv had to dedicate a lot of my time to it, then spent the last few years playing a lot of poker but not massively profitable, still hopefully picked up some useful lessons on variance, risk management etc that i can apply now im coming back to the trading world. Merry xmas and happy new year all.

Hi All
Thanks for the opportunity to be here.
I´m the head of sales from the Largest Independent Broker delear in Brazil,
I would like to share experiences and answers questions related to Latam investments and also emerging markets investiments and support.
Fator Broker Brazil also has the best DMA structure for High Freqyency players and prop desk. I will be glad to help and learn about the prop world with all of you
Best Regards
Rod

To be honest, it could/should be the best thread on this platform and as well the one which makes the difference to others

I think, this was the reason.

atique

would like to trade brazilian assets? equities, options, derivatives in general? We can provide latency and local research. Call me!

Hello.

Jason here.

Been away from the trading game for a couple of years. Never actually traded for real but I'm looking to get back into it and start for real, soon.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Niraj. Began trading just over a year ago. I've traded practicing basic skills looking to make a big step to becoming a full time trader. Enrolled for a trading course with lsbf which start febuary. Im on BBM pin :2169E81E let me know if any novices would like to discuss progress or a pro looking to add an insight(would be so great)

Thanks,