Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi:

I'm Jas and hvae read through a few threads and various messages and found some useful insights.

In short I dabbled in trading years ago, and was even trained and licensed as a broker. Failed miserably as for some reason had a real aversion about cold calling & selling. Ended up leaving the business. In the intervening years mostly forgot about the market, until just recently after the crash I noticed the price of stocks last March. It so happened I had a small broker managed account of penny stocks that had virtually tanked. I then liquidated and bought Citigroup with the cash. Ended up being 3445 shares with bad fills. Anyway at the time I wasn't following the markets close enough and wasn't able to look over hundrfeds of other murdered stocks and grabbed the cheapest famous stock I could fearing an imminent counter tend rally that would quickly push the stock up over the 2 to 2.50 trading range at the time. In hindsight I was rather rash and impatient as there were so many stock to pick from and most a lot better performing than Citi. At the time though my rationel was that if Citi went down the whole system was still in big trouble, and if it survived it'l get back to $20 plus in the next few years.

To cut the story short this one simple transaction during the end( I think) of one of the biggest meltdowns in history, started my focus back on the market. Since then reread and read; McGee, Elder, Thorpe, Douglas, Murphy and others including a pile still waiting. Also began scouring the websites. Wow!, there are sure a lot of Gurus and and what have yous out there, mostly just hungry for our money. Just recently however I decided to open a small account with an online broker, Thinkorswim, essentialy because they provide a free platform and without any other hidden costs that I can see. I'm planning to trade according to my account size of about $10k, concentrating on the S&P e-minis. One contract sizes and see how I do. My method will be as a discretionary trader with a very simple tools beyond price action to determine entry and exit tactics. My primay aim is to trade within and with established trends with a strict money management system. If I'm reasonably succesful according to my objectives, I'll add to my capital. That's about it. I'll be checking this site from time to time to glean any words of wisdom on various topics and if I learn anything that might be of particular value to any of you I'll pass it on as well. Happy trading to all of you.

Hi I'm condorito from Italy I'm very passioned about trading I've tried one time to operate here in Italy with an on line broker with a small amount of money three days before 9/11 /2002 and when the second plane crashed on the on the tower I've lost my precious small capital I was short on dow jones covered warrant and the market maker disappeared from the book all the money disappeared, next day I had the account erased.Really I don't know if it was steal but surely was due to my lack of experience and knowledge but after that I've quitted.In that period I had a job now I'm unemployed but my desire to take my money back never had ceased.I'm sure that this forum will help me to find a way to be a profitable trader.

this is kalyan from india trading in nse. i use chartnexus as a basic model.
i am new to this site. do u have data downloading system with nse india.
is it complicated procedure.
any scope of trial version

hi all Traders...
i m AMY new to T2W but have good experience with all Derivative trading in all International platform.As per my thinking trading is all about decision making process where we make our decision on behalf of theoritical,practical,emotional and psycological basis with proper Risk management.

Last melt-down gave a lession to all trader that mkt is always impredictable and MARKET is always BOSS.

I go through all fixed income derivative product and mostly commodity which traded in international exchanges.

I wish a hape that we will have a great discussion on our trading experience which will inhance our decision making ability.

hi all Traders...
i m AMY new to T2W but have good experience with all Derivative trading in all International platform.As per my thinking trading is all about decision making process where we make our decision on behalf of theoritical,practical,emotional and psycological basis with proper Risk management.

Last melt-down gave a lession to all trader that mkt is always impredictable and MARKET is always BOSS.

I go through all fixed income derivative product and mostly commodity which traded in international exchanges.

I wish a hape that we will have a great discussion on our trading experience which will inhance our decision making ability.

Regards
AMYPLV

Hello everyone,
My name is Mike, I´m new to trading and very glad that I found this site where one can interact with traders from all over the world.
I like the part where one can post reviews about services or webpages in the trading industry.
I would like to suggest more websites, how can I do that?

Hello T2W community!! gathering information and new strategies from all... great stuff on here!! Happy trading... any questions, dont hesitate! help you to help me or help me to help you!!!

I'm not sure what I'll be able to contribute and derive from this page but here goes. I've been an unrepentant gold bug for the past ten years. All my cash is in gold shares - mostly UK and Canada listed. So far it has been satisfactorily profitable overall at between 16 and 20% annually.In detail there have been some massive triumphs and a few failures. I do my own stock selection and find I am generally ahead of the 'stock pickers'. I regard these people as a drain on society. If they are so good at picking, why do they rely on us investors for income?

I'm not sure what I'll be able to contribute and derive from this page but here goes. I've been an unrepentant gold bug for the past ten years. All my cash is in gold shares - mostly UK and Canada listed. So far it has been satisfactorily profitable overall at between 16 and 20% annually.In detail there have been some massive triumphs and a few failures. I do my own stock selection and find I am generally ahead of the 'stock pickers'. I regard these people as a drain on society. If they are so good at picking, why do they rely on us investors for income?

lol right on... when it all comes down to anything, the individual knows best! You know i sell gold with a buddy but not on the forex market. We make a killing with old coins and such. hmm i think you just gave me a new strategy!! thank you! its funny how our societies still in the gold rush! Gosh, thank you again!! Here's a funny: Duct tape is silver but silence is golden! happy investing :cheesy:

Hello, BrickTrader here. I am working on programming a trading strategy using Renko. It is nearly finished...probably just a few more weeks and I will let everyone know how it goes. I have beent trading the Forex market for several yearsand I have come up with a unique money management system that allows me to start with as little as 100 bucks and grow it (at a very fast pace) while still staying mildly conservative on the risk.

Hi

I've been a lurker for the past 12mths, but now have the courage to put finger to keyboard. In that time, I've been following eur/ usd and ftse on IG with limited success, and no real system to speak of, and way too much emotion! ouch.
So for me its put up or shut up time,
which means I need a reliable system for each and am looking for any pearls of wisdom freely offered, or i'll have to kill.... my account.

btw, does anyone know anything about betsfortraders? Have they reappeared anywhere?
I was beside myself when they merged with IG as I used to make good daily gains with them.
Thanks in advance, pleasure to be here! Grooverider

Hi,
Just to introduce myself and say hello to all here. Tried out several Forex EA's, in Demo Accounts, one was showing possibility until EUR problem, going pear shape now. Current interest in Traderguide VSA, searching high & low for may be available for META4 platforms.

My full name is YS Shin. Some ex-CRT people called me Dr.Shin since I have one from Wharton back in1989.
I used to trade at a hedge fund, and at a prop desk of a securities house.
But now I am servicing for the DMA/HFT traders such as ex-CRT traders in Seoul for Kospi200 index options and futures.
I used to do it at Samsung Securities back in early 2000's.
Now I have moved to KB Securities to do the same.
Here, due to proximity to KRX machines, overall latency figures look better.

hello,

well, i'll try to speak in english, i have experience in trading forex market, in futures(mini sp 500) and at last in sportbetting. i'm now learning about spread betting.
i'm happy to be with you in tw2 and i hope we can share our knownledge about the markets.

aleste

Hi aleste,

I'll be glad if I can be of any help.
Spread betting can be much more stressful unless there is any reliable structure.

Hello All
I am a trader based in ct who runs a smal hedge fund. I am interesetd in cummuncating with other traders who understand and are using the mkt dekta footprint charts to trade successfully.

hello,

well, i'll try to speak in english, i have experience in trading forex market, in futures(mini sp 500) and at last in sportbetting. i'm now learning about spread betting.
i'm happy to be with you in tw2 and i hope we can share our knownledge about the markets.

aleste

Did i read... sportbetting?????, it seems to be awhole new field arround here... :p
At least here you have hope.
Good luck.:cool:

hi ,
I am a newborn for trading KINDLY PARDON ME IF I AM NOT WRITING I would like to be a silent
reader. MY RESPECTS TO RESEARCHER GURUS SENIORS FELLOW TRADERS GOODLUCK AND HAPPY TRADING