Sticky Introduce Yourself

Greetings all,

I am new to this website, and find it very educational, filled with important facts and experience.
The trading business is evolving at a great pace where the future of this business is becoming more and more remote trading. Whether it be a single trader or masses of traders, remote is the way.

Thank you all
Karen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

fantastic site, informative, interesting and best of all reading about other people's experiences along the way. I'm an SBV (spread trading virgin!) and am acutely aware of the dangers/pitfalls, etc., especially having started at such a volatile time in markets/politics/economies and so forth.

Anyway I will be sitting on my hands for a while until the dust settles (if it ever does) having already lost the grand sum of £18 in 2 weeks! To be fair most of that was on the SP500 recently when it 'spiked' down some 70+ points in a very short period (wonder how many stops were activated on that day??).

Thinking of starting a journal as a complete beginner - no fancy objectives/projections or anything like that, just a casual and probably erractic diary of my progress (or otherwise). If Liz Jones (Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday) can do it then so can I!

See yoo soon!
BigAl

hello, my name is deanyakobs. I love reading about fx trading in this forum and learn much. Thank's for all member here

Hi everyone. I am a raw beginner with regard to communicating on the Internet. I'm a retired Telescope Engineer. I know a lot of technical details about a lot of technical systems. However, I know virtually nothing about the Internet. My primary area of interest is electronics, however, I'm also involved in machining and welding. I recently designed the prototype exercise machines for Exerbotics. Since retiring, my activities revolve around working with my tractor on my two acres near Albuquerque, NM. I've also turned into a bit of a health nut. I make my own colloidal silver. After three years of use, my wife and I have not caught a cold or any other infection. I'd better not get started on that - I'm kinda fanatic about it. Anyway, that is about it at this time.

Thanks,

Hap

Hi, just registered this evening and look forward to learning more about Forex trading.
I am a newbie so please be patient as i get used to this forum. I look forward to meeting
new people and hopefully making new friends here.

To your success
Eddie

hi I'm dinky34

Hi

Nice to see a BB with real people on it rather than dafties.

I have been dabbling for a year or so, withe some modest success, but now want to develop some sort of system rather than just following other peoples tips. I dropped in here after seeing it mentioned by one of the more sane poster on Moneyextra, and will observe and contribute in the fullness of time. Some very interesting topics.

Ian McF

I'm thinking about learning to day trade I'm a 100% disabaled vet with plenty of time on my hands where do I start how can I learn to trade ? Thanks

Hi, just registered this evening and look forward to learning more about Forex trading.
I am a newbie so please be patient as i get used to this forum. I look forward to meeting
new people and hopefully making new friends here.

To your success
Eddie

hi I'm dinky34 and I'm a newbie asswell I'm a 100%disabaled vet with nuthing to do so I thought I would try to learn trading

Hello everyone! I am a newbie in this forum and a newbie to trading. I just hope I find all the knowledge here in your forum to enlightened me a bit.

Hi,

Just wanted to get my first post out the way before I start promoting courses and my million $ setups... kidding :cheesy:

I've been interested and active in trading for a quite a few years slowly transferring capital from my account to other peoples as well as to some good and some notorious educators. Despite my username I'm not bitter and they all had a role to play in my ongoing journey.

There's some great information on this site and I hope in some way over time I will too contribute and return something back.

I have followed and tried to use several setups and strategies along with a trading plan and discipline, this has turned a bearish equity curve into a sideways range.

To cut a long story short I thought I was at a breakthrough point when now I see I am at the beginning. I hope now I have shed my captainitis I can successfully move forward.

:)

iam omachoko a young trader,i started live trading 6 months ago,i do make profit on my demo account before i started live trading but this days,i will grow my account within one week and crashed the account second week.can anyone please tell me what is responsible for that.:)

Hi,my name is Mana and i am happy to be with you in here.it is 7 month that i am trading stocks,options and the last one is emini future,living in Birmingham in UK and like to have information exchange on market.Best Luck for all of you.

Hi ,
I am new to trading and am learning as I go along by reading Money morning and moneywise and hope to gain some tips and avoid mistakes and scams

Hi,
I am not new to trading. I used to trade UK equities and lost a fortune. I currently do not have much to invest but looking forward to spread bet. Hopefully i should be able to make a profit on this! I like the BB as it deals with real issues. I hope to meet traders like myself to share ideas.

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and to trading - Have been doing lots of research mainly. In the meantime wanted to find traders in my area but since no info of my area was asked of me it does not appear in my profile.

I am from Miami, Florida and see that most of my fellow members are from UK.

Look forward to meeting and learning from you a great deal!

Gialiprima

Hello!
I'm San4os!
I do not like real names!
Once, a long time ago I have written a real name and then have strongly suffered! Malefactors have taken advantage of it =(
now I am like a secret agent use unreal name =)

I like collecting coins, fishing and big cars!