Sticky Introduce Yourself

only new to this,at present im work 3 demo accounts but am looking at doing a live account soon,but my plan !!! will be to trade small and see if this trading thing is for me.sorry could not be of further help steve

Hello, dear all friends, it's my first time to be here, hopefully I'll get to know many friends here and learn many things from others.

Good afternoon everyone
I've been trading ad-hoc for over a year, I started in FX and have broadened into CFD and Spread trading.

I am trading with a live account and am attempting to do this full time.

I'm hoping I can add some value and get some back as I work through the downs and ups.

I've noticed how hard it is to have thoughts on stratergy but without like minded feedback it echos a bit.

Good luck all glad to be aboard

Good afternoon everyone
I've been trading ad-hoc for over a year, I started in FX and have broadened into CFD and Spread trading.

I am trading with a live account and am attempting to do this full time.

I'm hoping I can add some value and get some back as I work through the downs and ups.

I've noticed how hard it is to have thoughts on stratergy but without like minded feedback it echos a bit.

Good luck all glad to be aboard

Hi and welcome JA54. Great to see someone else joining who aspires to trade full time.

Hi all. Jumping into this trading adventure and have had some wins and losses since the beginning of the year. Looking to settle in and learn how to do this right, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Hopefully I can pay it forward somewhere down the line. See you all in the forums!

Hi,

I am a new member of trade2win.com I am still new in trading. I want to learn more and more trading knowledge.

Thanks,
Wien

Hi,
My name is ARNO and I am interested in improving my trading skills, particularly on two aspects e.i.
1/ improving the psychological aspects of my trading and
2/ learning new tactics/techniques for short term trading.
I use TA to analyse the Dutch AEX-index exclusively and I am an active trader mainly in intra-day and or swing trades.
I hope to learn from this forum and I am willing to share and/or dicuss information or vieuws on aspects of trading.
Looking forward to meet other people on this panel.

Hi Fellow Boarders,

A newbie from India.Hope i will get the best guidance for a successful trading career Here

Thanks
Vijay

Hi All

I am an independent Trader in fx long time ago. (10 years).

Now I joint in Room just want to make a good relationship with all Man&Lady in trading market.

Talking about market, comment charting, even, price... and share something.

Gday&Gtrade:LOL::cheesy:

Kindests

dqcapital

Hi, am Sunday. I trade fx for a living, I know we're all going to have a swell time in this family. No matter the level you are in fx. Am willing to learn new skills, and also willing to help whoever needs help. You can even reach me through mobile. 2348028477695. Great day to all

Good day to you all, my name is Andrew I'm a beginning trader from Norway. I'm interested in familiarising myself as much as possible with different trading approaches and different markets before going live with a larger account, "zooming in" on my strengths after working through some of my weaknesses. My first ambition with trading at this point is to learn as much as I can with my "learning capital," and then my next goal is to see my accounts grow on a quarter to quarter basis.

At this point I am mostly studying major currency pairs(aside from maintaining my stock pick portofolio which has little to do with leveraged trading strategies) - but I am considering focusing more on equity indices as the little bit of experience I've had suggests this might be a better market to get ones feet wet without drowning :)

Hi, Andraw,

Nice to see you on the forum. Maybe we have some trading or some cooperation. Do you have interest in food or instrument?

Look forward to your reply.

Hi,

I'm LuckyMutley, retiring in a few months and hope to be doing some modest trading. I will probably be starting with Spread Bets, proceeding to CFD's. I have bought in the STA course on TA and have a small library of trading books. Very pleased to correspond with board members.

Good Luck to All

LuckyMutley

Thanks Sharky,
Am a very new in this field of stocks trading From INDIA. With some delivery based trading in past .As I became interested about daytrading I searched for relevant information regarding this & thats how I am here.Now as am being nobody in this area of day trading maybe I can get my info. regarding this here in your forum with so many experienced persons in it & maybe gain something from there experience.
Wish me luck
Lucky(Its my name only) Rana
Hey if any of you can help me with what tools & knowledge I need for daytrading in stocks it will be very appreciated.

Last edited: